Go To Bottom
Printable Version  
Author: Subject: Pizza in Todos Santos
Al G
Ultra Nomad

Mood: Wondering what is next???

[*] posted on 1-11-2007 at 01:05 PM
Pizza in Todos Santos

This new place located on oneway street south and behind Bancomer. You reach it by turning west beside bank then left (south) middle first block eastside. No name on front yet, but was told it is Jesse's Pizza.
Had a Cesar salad on pizza bread....Maybe best I ever had.
It feeds 3 easy. Suz ordered the pizza so the name escapes me, but it was long and in the middle of Menu. Ultra thin crush, but no holes, and very good...What ever the name was. The Chianti (?) was good, but be careful and not joke with the waiter about leaving the wine bottle. We had to pay for the three glasses and he opened another bottle and put it on the table. It was a wonderfully decorated interior and the Banjo smelled perfumed....something I have not experienced in Baja before:biggrin: Cost 620.00p with extra bottle wine that we took home. The only price I can quote is the pizza was 80p. Try this place I think you will like it.

Albert G
Remember, if you haven\'t got a smile on your face and laughter in your heart, then you are just a sour old fart!....

The most precious thing we have is life, yet it has absolutely no trade-in value.
Cypress
Elite Nomad

Mood: undecided

[*] posted on 1-11-2007 at 01:38 PM

Pizza!:D Only had "Bad" pizza once.:no: Not sure how they managed to screw it up, but they did.:( Think maybe it was just undercooked.:D
DENNIS
Platinum Nomad

[*] posted on 1-11-2007 at 02:56 PM

Raw pizza? That has to be worse than sushi.
Hook
Elite Nomad

Mood: Inquisitive

[*] posted on 1-11-2007 at 03:04 PM

62 bucks for a pizza, a caesar salad on bread and two bottles of house Chianti that sits on the table?

I would have trouble paying that at an upscale Italian restaurant in LA, much less Baja.

Is TS falling even more into the Cabo priciing orbit?

cabobaja
Nomad

Mood: Smiling

[*] posted on 1-11-2007 at 03:36 PM

AL,

The only bank in Todos is Banorte. And, behind Banorte is Cafe Todos Santos. Mark, at Cafe Todos Santos does serve great pizza and bakes his own breads.

There is a new pizza joint in Todos 1 1/2 blocks entering Todos from the south on your right...on Highway 19. Went last Monday with family and friends to check it out, but it was closed. Went to Las Fuentes instead for lobster. So, still had a great evening!
Dave
Elite Nomad

shocked.gif posted on 1-11-2007 at 08:34 PM
Me neither

Quote:
Originally posted by Al G
the Banjo smelled perfumed....something I have not experienced in Baja before

It sounds pretty kinky, though.

Do you start by smelling the strings or go right for the head and resonator? ;)

Dave
Elite Nomad

[*] posted on 1-11-2007 at 08:39 PM

BTW, this wouldn't be a Shakey's franchise, would it?

Dave
Elite Nomad

wink.gif posted on 1-11-2007 at 08:56 PM
Yeah, but you're from Idaho...and a tree!

Quote:
Originally posted by Cypress
Pizza!:D Only had "Bad" pizza once.:no: Not sure how they managed to screw it up, but they did.:( Think maybe it was just undercooked.:D

Russ
Elite Nomad

Member Is Online

[*] posted on 1-12-2007 at 05:55 AM

Delivered pizza in Pt. Chivato for$10 bucks. Includes salad and spaggetti. And it's good. Not great. And the bonus is the next day we have chicken delivered for $15. And the bonus/bonus is the restaurant is open. The down side is that there are enough people here to make them happy. Win some lose some. It's hard being a hermit.
woody with a view
PITA Nomad

Mood: Everchangin'

[*] posted on 1-12-2007 at 07:12 AM

Quote:

Raw pizza? That has to be worse than sushi.

what's wrong with raw sushi?;D

Acuity
Nomad

Mood: Craving sleep!

[*] posted on 1-12-2007 at 07:35 AM

The Pizza place he is talking about is opposite Caffe Todos Santos. The food is very good, the prices - for TS - reasonable for the food - 80 or 90 for a 12 inch pizza. Wine is, as ever, expensive. The place does have atmosphere.

The other new place - El Giardino - is on the main road on the way to Cabo. Over-priced, to my view. Monomolecular thinness of pizza, and don't bother with the pasta- it's expensive, bland and minute portions. Also no weather-protected dining. When the winds blow, you need to wear coats!
DENNIS
Platinum Nomad

[*] posted on 1-12-2007 at 07:46 AM

Nothing is wrong with raw sushi as long as put it on the hook properly.
Al G
Ultra Nomad

Mood: Wondering what is next???

[*] posted on 1-12-2007 at 08:59 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by Acuity
The Pizza place he is talking about is opposite Caffe Todos Santos. The food is very good, the prices - for TS - reasonable for the food - 80 or 90 for a 12 inch pizza. Wine is, as ever, expensive. The place does have atmosphere.

The other new place - El Giardino - is on the main road on the way to Cabo. Over-priced, to my view. Monomolecular thinness of pizza, and don't bother with the pasta- it's expensive, bland and minute portions. Also no weather-protected dining. When the winds blow, you need to wear coats!

Thanks for the help Acuity...went there at night after happy hour at shutup Franks. Sorry about the wrong Bank name...it has been a year since I was here last. I am here for the Mexican dishes, but this place is cheap for the diggs, and a nice break...especility if you live here full time. The wine is not cheap. 80p for a good pizza is not a lot, as Acuity said.

Albert G
Remember, if you haven\'t got a smile on your face and laughter in your heart, then you are just a sour old fart!....

The most precious thing we have is life, yet it has absolutely no trade-in value.

Go To Top

All Content Copyright 1997- Q87 International; All Rights Reserved.