Go To Bottom
Printable Version  
Author: Subject: April 10th trip
boe4fun
Super Nomad

Mood: Circling the drain........

[*] posted on 4-4-2008 at 08:36 AM
April 10th trip

Hola, We're leaving April 10th for San Quintin from the San Luis Obispo area. Plan on leaving mid day and either spend the night at the Oceanside rest stop or perhaps drive on to Ensenada if time and daylight permits (to camp at Corona Beach near Estero Beach), then on to San Quintin on the morning of the 11th, spending 2 days at the Flying Sams Clinic at Los Pinos and then meandering down to La Paz by the 19th for another clinic. If anybody is interested in caravaning you can U2U me or email me at: boe4fun@charter.net Gracias, Paul Boe

Two dirt roads diverged in Baja and I, I took the one less graveled by......

Soy ignorante, apático y ambivalente. No lo sé y no me importa, ni modo.
capt. mike
Elite Nomad

Mood: Sling time!

[*] posted on 4-5-2008 at 05:43 AM

which Sams chapter Paul?
the Tucson group sometimes uses the Los Pinos strip, but they serve El Rosario so go to the bluff strip as well.
we - phx az chapter - participate in the San Quintin eye surgery clinics too.

formerly Ordained in Rev. Ewing\'s Church by Mail - busted on tax fraud.......
Now joined L. Ron Hoover\'s church of Appliantology
\"Remember there is a big difference between kneeling down and bending over....\"

www.facebook.com/michael.l.goering
Debra
Super Nomad

[*] posted on 4-5-2008 at 09:46 AM

Where are you leaving from? I'm leaving on the 9th. from near Seattle.

Mean people suck!
boe4fun
Super Nomad

Mood: Circling the drain........

[*] posted on 4-5-2008 at 10:29 AM

Hola Capt. Mike and Debra, It's the Mother Lode Chapter. We've met several of your Sam's Chapter about a year ago at the La Pinta. Although I live in the San Luis Obispo area and should belong to the Gold Coast Chapter, they do not provide prosthetic/orthotic services at their clinic in SQ, so I go to the Los Pinos clinic with a buddy (also a retired prosthetist/orthotist) and a friend of his, a PM&R Doc, to provide artificial limbs and orthopedic braces for the folks near and around SQ. Debra, I live in Santa Margarita, north of San Luis Obispo, and I expect to leave around mid day to mid afternoon on Thursday April the 10th, having to meet the Flying Sams in SQ by Friday PM. If you think you might want to drive down together, shoot me a U2U or email me at: boe4fun@charter.net. Saludos, Paul Boe

Two dirt roads diverged in Baja and I, I took the one less graveled by......

Soy ignorante, apático y ambivalente. No lo sé y no me importa, ni modo.

Go To Top

All Content Copyright 1997- Q87 International; All Rights Reserved.