Not logged in [Login - Register]

Go To Bottom
Printable Version  
Author: Subject: Share a panga in Bola?
fishbuck
Banned

[*] posted on 6-4-2008 at 08:58 PM
Share a panga in Bola?

Anyone want to share a panga in Bola on Sunday? I figure I'll get there Sat afternoon. I'll probably fish out of Casa Diaz and it's $200 /day to head out to the Angel.
So $100 each plus tip.

"A ship in harbor is safe, but that is not what ships are built for." J. A. Shedd.

A clever person solves a problem. A wise person avoids it. – Albert Einstein

"Life's a Beach... and then you Fly!" Fishbuck

fishbuck
Banned

[*] posted on 6-4-2008 at 09:46 PM

It's been exactly 1 year since I fished Bola. It was excellent weather last year at this time and the fishing was fair. I had missed a hot bite by a couple of days but still managed a half dozen yellowtail.
So the time is right. There must be someone who wants to fish!

"A ship in harbor is safe, but that is not what ships are built for." J. A. Shedd.

capt. mike
Elite Nomad

Mood: Sling time!

[*] posted on 6-5-2008 at 05:29 AM

Buck - there is a guy on BBP right now asking for ride shares to BOLA. his plane or others.

formerly Ordained in Rev. Ewing\'s Church by Mail - busted on tax fraud.......
Now joined L. Ron Hoover\'s church of Appliantology
\"Remember there is a big difference between kneeling down and bending over....\"

www.facebook.com/michael.l.goering
fishbuck
Banned

[*] posted on 6-5-2008 at 04:40 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by capt. mike
Buck - there is a guy on BBP right now asking for ride shares to BOLA. his plane or others.

Thanks Cap! I'll check it out.

fishbuck
Banned

[*] posted on 6-5-2008 at 05:53 PM

Okay I'm looking for some of that famous Baja Nomad help. I'm going to need someone to go fishing with me on Sunday. I need someone to help me pull in all the yellowtails we can find. It's going to be hard work but I know there is a Nomad out there who can help.
It could be hours of yellowtail catching. Your arms will be very tired but you'll feel good about helping the old Fishbuck haul in ALL those fish.
If your a good looking girl under 50 or so I'll even pay the whole panga cost.:coolup:

Diver
Ultra Nomad

[*] posted on 6-5-2008 at 05:57 PM

You're KILLING me !!! :P :lol:

Too bad WA is so far away !!
shari
Select Nomad

Mood: there is no reality except the one contained within us "Herman Hesse"

[*] posted on 6-5-2008 at 08:30 PM

Hey amigo...why don't you go with Juan's uncle Jose Rosas...he's a fantastic guide and looks like an older version of Juan....the nicest guy you'd ever meet..like Juan and he speaks english not too bad either...I believe he works for Casa Diaz and is his best guide so ask for him and tell him you are our amigo and give him a big hug for me...he's my favorite dancing partner! His daughter Anna is gorgeous and his son Ricardo is a dive guide there too....awesome family...I'm proud to be related to them.

for info & pics of our little paradise & whale watching info
http://www.bahiaasuncion.com/
https://www.whalemagictours.com/
debindesert
Nomad

Mood: Amused

[*] posted on 6-5-2008 at 08:48 PM

Quote:
...If your a good looking girl under 50 or so I'll even pay the whole panga cost.:coolup:

Big John?, Is that you?:lol::lol:

“Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, champagne in one hand, strawberries in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming, \'What a ride!\' - Author Unknown
fishbuck
Banned

[*] posted on 6-5-2008 at 09:07 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by debindesert
Quote:
...If your a good looking girl under 50 or so I'll even pay the whole panga cost.:coolup:

Big John?, Is that you?:lol::lol:

Big John, my hero!

fishbuck
Banned

[*] posted on 6-5-2008 at 09:08 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by shari
Hey amigo...why don't you go with Juan's uncle Jose Rosas...he's a fantastic guide and looks like an older version of Juan....the nicest guy you'd ever meet..like Juan and he speaks english not too bad either...I believe he works for Casa Diaz and is his best guide so ask for him and tell him you are our amigo and give him a big hug for me...he's my favorite dancing partner! His daughter Anna is gorgeous and his son Ricardo is a dive guide there too....awesome family...I'm proud to be related to them.

I fished with Jose last time and he is very good and hunt's hard for fish. If he is availible I'll definately fish with him.

55steve
Senior Nomad

[*] posted on 6-23-2008 at 10:59 AM

We are headed down to my brother's place at Gecko - leaving this Sat (6/28) and returning on the 4th or 5th. We will be towing a 17' center console boat - anyone want to hookup for the trip down or fishing during this timeframe? U2U works...
David A.
Nomad

[*] posted on 6-23-2008 at 11:34 AM

We will be arriving at Gecko around 2:00pm on the 4th. King of the Road 5th wheel under the large deck. Come on over for a cold one. We will be there until the 11th. Towing the boat and we will be ready to fish Sunday the 6th.:bounce:
dean miller
Nomad

[*] posted on 6-23-2008 at 03:50 PM

Shari,

So you are related to Recardo, who's wife is Luz Maria the librarian at Bahia. Know them both very well. Fantastic people; a credit to the human race

Ms. Miller and I supplied about 30 cases of books and the Air conditioning unit for the Library. As I recall several of our pictures are hanging in the library.

Also supplied the Heart de fibulator for the clinic---it's only money...and for that donation our pictures are also in the clinic...

Small world
sdm

Go To Top

All Content Copyright 1997- Q87 International; All Rights Reserved.