BajaNomad
Not logged in [Login - Register]

Go To Bottom
Poll: 4th of July yellowtail fishing
San Quintin --- 2 (9.52%)
Bahia De Los Angeles --- 7 (33.33%)
Spend money on girls. Revolution(TJ) --- 12 (57.14%)

Printable Version  
 Pages:  1  2
Author: Subject: 4th of July yellowtail fishing
Cypress
Elite Nomad

Mood: undecided

[*] posted on 7-2-2008 at 06:41 AM

Glad to here some really good fishing reports.:bounce:That's the kind of fishing that has made the Sea of Cortez famous.:bounce: The gill net fleet must not be very active in the BOLA area.:D
fishbuck
Banned

[*] posted on 7-2-2008 at 04:30 PM

Okay, the polls have closed and I'm booked to fish with Diaz at Bola. I'm not sure if I get my friend Jose Rojas or not. He might already be fishing with someone.
I told them I want to fish the big island for the Jurel Grandes. No pequeños!
Now I need to figure out how to ask them to make bait in spanish.

"A ship in harbor is safe, but that is not what ships are built for." J. A. Shedd.

A clever person solves a problem. A wise person avoids it. – Albert Einstein

"Life's a Beach... and then you Fly!" Fishbuck

Bajaboy
Ultra Nomad

[*] posted on 7-2-2008 at 04:36 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by fishbuck

San Pablo!

Hey Buck-thought of you on my trip down to Asuncion. Stopped for my FMT bright and early on Monday morning. Walked in the immigration office to find 2 young ladies working the counter. I couldn't believe my eyes. And they were very efficient.

Have fun chasing your tail as I know where I'll be fishing

Zac

fishbuck
Banned

[*] posted on 7-2-2008 at 04:54 PM

Well, I don't need an FMT but maybe I can think of some questions to stop an ask.;D
I hope you guys find some fish!:cool:

"A ship in harbor is safe, but that is not what ships are built for." J. A. Shedd.

fishbuck
Banned

[*] posted on 7-3-2008 at 05:14 PM

Okay, I took a vacation day today to rest and get ready for what should be 1 fun filled but very compact weekend.
Old Green is just about ready. All fueled up and tires balance,rotated and aired up.
So I need to unload my motocross bike and all the other unecessary for baja stuff.
Fishing reels and rods ready for action! New line, new drag washers etc...
I'm still trying to hunt down a local Mexican fishing license. I haven't been worrying about it thinking the boat has me covered. But if we get checked I will be very proud to present my license to the Mexican game warden.
So I gotta go!

Paulina
Ultra Nomad

[*] posted on 7-4-2008 at 09:14 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by fishbuck
The boat? That's not from Bola. Is that from San Felipe? Or San Diego?
That looks like a longrange San Diego boat and a kelp patty yellow.

[Edited on 7-2-2008 by fishbuck]

Sorry not to reply sooner, but I'm at the internet mercy of our neighbor, (who is most kind and understanding of my internet addiction). I only bugg her every other day for my Nomad fix.

The boat was the Andrea Lynn out of San Felipe. We are leaving PB tomorrow at 0'dark thirty, heading for Bahia.

Saludos!
P<*)))>{

\"Well behaved women rarely make history.\" Laurel Thatcher Ulrich
 Pages:  1  2

Go To Top

All Content Copyright 1997- Q87 International; All Rights Reserved.