BajaNomad
Not logged in [Login - Register]

Go To Bottom
Printable Version  
Author: Subject: San Quintin Fishbuck & Me (I)
TonyC
Nomad

[*] posted on 9-4-2008 at 10:33 AM
San Quintin Fishbuck & Me (I)

Fishbuck and I finally hooked up and fished with K & M sportfishing. Oscar,Kelly's son as our captain, fishing on the boat Sako, AJ, Mike (fishbuck), and me. Mike only fished saturday, but caught the best fish. Your a fishing machine dude, and thanks for the lesson. Here's some pics of the trip.

Stopped at Santa Tomas for a few bottles of vino. Pic of my sister Linda, Sako's cousin Susie, and Susie's daughter Sara. First time in Baja for the two, except for Susie who once went to Tijuana.

Mike's calico 9lbs, caught slow trolling live bait.

After a paddy stop, group pic minus AJ, who took the pic. AJ writes for Western Outdoor news.

Coming in to the boat ramp at the Old Mill. Old Mill resturant, and bar now closed (done).

Last pic of Mike with his novia. Sorry Mike I forgot her name, but you did good.

Cypress
Elite Nomad

Mood: undecided

[*] posted on 9-4-2008 at 10:37 AM

TonyC.:)Thanks for the report and pictures.:yes:
Ken Bondy
Ultra Nomad

Mood: Mellow

[*] posted on 9-4-2008 at 10:51 AM

Really enjoyed those TonyC, thanks. ++Ken++
TonyC
Nomad

[*] posted on 9-4-2008 at 11:58 AM
Bottom fishing Monday

Also went fishing con mi amigo Gordo (local boy) on his boss's boat for reds, and lings. Few years since he's been out fishing.

Gordo happy, and enjoying the trip out the bay to make bait.

Fishing 350ft mas o menos. Starting to home in on the fish. Dude still down.

Happy he's catching, not fishing.

Things went downhill quick. To bad for him I didn't care. Told him we weren't heading in till we had enough for his family, his boss, and myself. Thank god he was out of it, he could of put the hurt to me, but all he could do was throw up. Shouldn't of went out with a 10%.

Ended the day with enough for all. Gorda was not a happy boy for a about an hour. He'll got over it.

fishbuck
Banned

[*] posted on 9-4-2008 at 04:54 PM

As you can tell, we had fun!!! That bull Calico made me happy. But not near as happy as that Dorado!
I had the captain Oscar Catian call in on the radio and send a taxi for mi Bonita we we got near the bahia. She decided not to fish with us but still got to meet us at the dock and be part of the scene. She loved it.
We ate that Calico at Jardines later that night. It was fantastic. Oscar was our waiter. How does he do it?
On the way back to the hotel after fishing we stopped at Pedros Palapa for clam c-cktails and a few cold cervazas. I was instantly revived and ready for action again.;D

PS. My girl's name is Jovanka. A beautiful name for a beautiful lady.

[Edited on 9-5-2008 by fishbuck]

"A ship in harbor is safe, but that is not what ships are built for." J. A. Shedd.

A clever person solves a problem. A wise person avoids it. – Albert Einstein

"Life's a Beach... and then you Fly!" Fishbuck

fishbuck
Banned

[*] posted on 9-5-2008 at 03:35 PM

If you look in the middle right side of the Dorado shot on the beach you can see the location of the world famous Campo Fishbuck!:tumble:

[Edited on 9-5-2008 by fishbuck]

"A ship in harbor is safe, but that is not what ships are built for." J. A. Shedd.

A clever person solves a problem. A wise person avoids it. – Albert Einstein

"Life's a Beach... and then you Fly!" Fishbuck

Bob and Susan
Elite Nomad

Mood: Full Time Residents

[*] posted on 9-5-2008 at 03:39 PM

i can't get by the picture of Gordo...

poor guy:saint::saint:

our website is:
http://www.mulege.org

Go To Top

All Content Copyright 1997- Q87 International; All Rights Reserved.