Go To Bottom
Printable Version  
 Pages:  1  2
Author: Subject: POMPANO FISH REPORT - TAILS - LIONS - SAILS
Ken Bondy
Ultra Nomad

Mood: Mellow

[*] posted on 2-23-2010 at 11:13 AM

I sure hope you like doing these Roger because they sure provide a lot of enjoyment for a lot of people here, me included of course :). Thanks again, ++Ken++

carpe diem!
bajabass
Super Nomad

Mood: Want to fish!!!

[*] posted on 2-23-2010 at 12:15 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by Ken Bondy
I sure hope you like doing these Roger because they sure provide a lot of enjoyment for a lot of people here, me included of course :). Thanks again, ++Ken++
You could not be any more correct Ken. My wife is heading to La Paz in 3 weeks to find a job and a house for my boat,uh, I mean us. I hope to be making posts like this from La Paz and points north and south within a year. Mrs. Dra. Bajabass and co-pilot need to get together Roger, we can fish!!:light:
ELINVESTIG8R
Select Nomad

[*] posted on 2-23-2010 at 12:22 PM

Pompano, Holy Cow that is some weight setup. :o:o Pomp, was that a staged shot or is it really what it takes to get to the bottom. Inquiring minds want to know. As you may deduce from my comment I am not really a fisherman!

Skipjack Joe
Elite Nomad

[*] posted on 2-23-2010 at 01:01 PM
Ah's a pukin

You're lucky you weren't on a party boat, Roger - they don't leave when the wind comes up.

I once came up to visit my friend in Monterey and do some fishing back in the 70's. The wind came up much like in your pictures and half of the people were seasick (and the other half didn't look too good either).

Anyway there was a black GI on the rail next to us bent over the rail just retching the whole time. I guess he noticed us watching because he slowly turned his head to the right and said:

"I's a pukin. Fish's a bitin. And my head is going round and round. Sheeeet"

It wasn't funny at the time but as time passed he became known as "I's a pukin" and became a great memory for the two of us.

[Edited on 2-23-2010 by Skipjack Joe]

Barb97SeaSick.jpg - 47kB
AmoPescar
Senior Nomad

Mood: Need a Fish Taco and a Pacifico!

[*] posted on 2-23-2010 at 01:53 PM

HOLA POMPANO

Ahhh...WINDY DAYS...

My son and I have had a few windy fishing days on trips to the East Cape.
A couple of times we were in the outer fringes of oncoming hurricanes and it wasn't much fun. BUT...we were there to fish and weren't going to waste a day. I know how it feels to be wet. When you're riding in an open Super Panga, there's not many places to hide.

However...one windy day with big rollers was actually one of our best fishing days. We were fishing for Striped Marlin and the extra action the waves provided made the lures move around more and made them more enticing to the Stripers.

KEEP YOUR WONDERFUL REPORTS COMING! I really enjoy them and you're pictures are really great!!...and oh...ummm...ah...the pictures of
co-pilot are nice too!

Miguel aka: Amo Pescar :tumble: :D :P :bounce:
 Pages:  1  2

Go To Top

All Content Copyright 1997- Q87 International; All Rights Reserved.