Printable Version  
 Pages:  1    3
Author: Subject: ATF Seizes More Than 1K Guns, 71K Ammunition Rounds on Border
DENNIS
Platinum Nomad

[*] posted on 9-19-2010 at 04:08 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by Bajahowodd
And even then, didn't the sheriff make the gunslingers check their weapons when they entered town?

Only if his balls were bigger that the transient.

And..you know that.
vgabndo
Ultra Nomad

Mood: Checking-off my bucket list.

[*] posted on 9-19-2010 at 11:55 PM

In the picture of the confiscated weapons, I was intrigued by the four little numbers just below the sniper rifle on the bipod. I did some internet searching and found that they are streaming into America from Romania in particular. With the "furniture" that is on them they would be among the least expensive of the highest quality assult rifles. With the wooden pistol grip and forepiece they are very compact, yet the round fired is comparable to NATO. It has car-stopping power. This isn't your regular NRA varmint rifle, this baby is for hunting bear.

One of the last official acts of "The Hammer", Rep. Tom Delay of Texas, jist before he was run out of Washington on ethics charges, was to lead the Republican controlled Congress to allow the Automatic Weapons Ban to lapse.

It is still illegal to import soviet bloc automatic weapons into the USA, but the fact that it is legal to sell them in this country insures that there is plenty of supply.

Pick one up cheap, go to this website to customize to your specifications, and next time you are in a serious argument, no matter WHAT you say, you'll be right.

http://www.rusmilitary.com/html/c-deact_furniture.htm

AK.jpg - 3kB

Undoubtedly, there are people who cannot afford to give the anchor of sanity even the slightest tug. Sam Harris

"The situation is far too dire for pessimism."
Bill Kauth

Carl Sagan said, "We are a way for the cosmos to know itself."

PEACE, LOVE AND FISH TACOS
Skeet/Loreto
Ultra Nomad

[*] posted on 9-20-2010 at 07:02 AM

Dennis: Not ready for that Casket yet.
On Saturday spent a tiring Day for an 80 yr. old. Up at 6 Am Fed the Horses, down to the Lodge for Breakfast, then to Downtown and to do my Offical Duties as the Pooper Scooper for the Kiva Shrine MuleSkinners{Picked up a good size Bucket of DOPER BRAINS}. Parade lasted two Hours, then Home for a little rest then off to a Friends for Dinner in my Casket at 9 Pm..

Bet you couldn.t stay with me a single Day!!
Skeet/Loreto
Ultra Nomad

[*] posted on 9-20-2010 at 07:07 AM

Back to Guns:

DOPE has caused much of the increase in People obtaining and using the Concealed Carry Permit.
He in the Panhandle we have some of the same problems with DOPERS getting Guns and Knives and attacking people even in the Mall Parking Lots, Bars, and on the streets.

It will take several Killings of theses DOPERS to get their attention and make them more cautious we all Hope.

As far as Guns going to Mexico, that will not stop as long as there is a Market.

Skeet
DENNIS
Platinum Nomad

[*] posted on 9-20-2010 at 08:18 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by Skeet/Loreto

Bet you couldn.t stay with me a single Day!!

Bet you're right, Skeet.
 Pages:  1    3

Go To Top

All Content Copyright 1997- Q87 International; All Rights Reserved.