Go To Bottom
Printable Version  
Author: Subject: Thanksgiving in Asuncion...fishing report & stuff
shari
Select Nomad

Mood: there is no reality except the one contained within us "Herman Hesse"

[*] posted on 11-25-2010 at 04:51 PM
Thanksgiving in Asuncion...fishing report & stuff

We have a great gang here for Thanksgiving...the weather turned nice this afternoon and the BBQ will be fired up soon for the lobster & yellowtail.

Today's fishermen were the first of the season to get some real nice 20-30lb yellowtail trolling mackeral rapallas at San Roque Island...woooo hooo! plus some big calicos, a huge bonita & baracuda. Way to go Dennis & Ron...last year, Dennis caught the biggest fish of the year from his KAYAK right in front of Campo Sirena...50 lbs. and 50"!!! lucky bugger!

the teens and ladies went to Asuncion Island to play with the sealions...the kids loved snorkeling with them.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fCajC9cwSzQ

May you all enjoy a wonderfu thanksgiving...we have soooo much to be thankful for!!!

DSC06851-1.JPG - 49kB

for info & pics of our little paradise & whale watching info
http://www.bahiaasuncion.com/
https://www.whalemagictours.com/
stimbo
Nomad

[*] posted on 11-25-2010 at 05:02 PM

Shari -- Please extend Thanksgiving wishes to Dennis and Jeannie and tell Dennis that we're still on for steelhead fishing on the Trinity. Jim
woody with a view
PITA Nomad

Mood: Everchangin'

[*] posted on 11-25-2010 at 05:22 PM

Gracias Sister.... You are surrounded by good folks, a beautiful nook in the coastline, and now Zakito.

Happy Thanksgiving to you and all your people!!!!

BajaGringo
Ultra Nomad

Mood: Let's have a BBQ!

[*] posted on 11-25-2010 at 05:49 PM

Great report Shari! Sending our love and a big hug for all your family there...

stimbo
Nomad

[*] posted on 11-25-2010 at 11:43 PM

... and Shari, I hope you had a wonderful Thanksgiving. Peace!
Bob H
Elite Nomad

[*] posted on 11-26-2010 at 04:15 AM

Dang, that's good stuff.......... Happy Thanksgiving!
bajamedic
Nomad

Mood: Just waitin for baja

[*] posted on 11-26-2010 at 05:22 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by stimbo
Shari -- Please extend Thanksgiving wishes to Dennis and Jeannie and tell Dennis that we're still on for steelhead fishing on the Trinity. Jim

You guys better be prepared, it is really cold and another snow is predicted for this weekend, I will honk as I pass by. JH
stimbo
Nomad

[*] posted on 11-26-2010 at 08:20 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by bajamedic
Quote:
Originally posted by stimbo

You guys better be prepared, it is really cold and another snow is predicted for this weekend, I will honk as I pass by. JH

Yeah... I've been scoping the long term forecasts. We're on the river in a week after a series of storms roll through. I'm hoping the precip will get the fish moving up again. And honestly, I'm more concerned about the drive. Thanks for the concern.... don't just honk when you pass by, come on down and fish! Jim

Go To Top

All Content Copyright 1997- Q87 International; All Rights Reserved.