Go To Bottom
Printable Version  
Author: Subject: Topolobampo
pelone
Junior Nomad

Mood: Elated

[*] posted on 11-27-2016 at 07:35 PM
Topolobampo

Could someone post the contact info for the Topolobampo to La Paz ferry, please. I know that this had become a much requested post...but, please help?
Bob and jane
Nomad

[*] posted on 11-27-2016 at 07:55 PM

Phone number for the ferry office in downtown La Paz is 612-123-6600. The website is bajaferries.com. This works for both the Topo and Mazatln ferries. We've got our reservations for January and have been informed that they will be running a new, much nicer, ferry on the Mazatln route. Fingers crossed.
mtgoat666
Select Nomad

Member Is Online

Mood: Hot n spicy

[*] posted on 11-27-2016 at 07:58 PM

Quote: Originally posted by pelone  
Could someone post the contact info for the Topolobampo to La Paz ferry, please. I know that this had become a much requested post...but, please help?

Bajaferries.com.mx

Woke!

“...ask not what your country can do for you – ask what you can do for your country.” “My fellow citizens of the world: ask not what America will do for you, but what together we can do for the freedom of man.”

Prefered gender pronoun: the royal we

pelone
Junior Nomad

Mood: Elated

[*] posted on 11-27-2016 at 10:52 PM

Baja Nomads are great----what a super resource.
kiterkip
Nomad

[*] posted on 12-3-2016 at 09:47 AM

Odd that the English version of the Baja Ferries site for La Paz - Mazatlan shows no cabin availability and the Spanish version has cabins. Been like this for months looking at a Jan 26 2017 crossing.
BajaNomad
Super Administrator
Thread Moved
12-3-2016 at 03:46 PM
Bob and jane
Nomad

[*] posted on 12-3-2016 at 07:54 PM

Call them at the number we listed above. Cabins do sell out well in advance of sailing. Talking to an actual human being is the best way to go.

kiterkip
Nomad

[*] posted on 12-23-2016 at 07:35 AM

One more question: OK, I took the plunge and purchased online my Baja Ferry overnight ticket for Jan 28, 2017. Will the printed browser page showing completed purchase, plus the printed email receipt with all the essentials be considered as a boarding ticket?
In the past 3 trips I have always dedicated most of a day to drive over from La Ventana just to get my Baja Ferries ticket from the office in La Paz.

Oh, and these phone numbers listed in the post above are all dead... or it's Christmas week and they've all gone home.
Thank You.
Bob and jane
Nomad

[*] posted on 12-23-2016 at 04:34 PM

sent you a U2U

Go To Top

All Content Copyright 1997- Q87 International; All Rights Reserved.