BajaNomad
Not logged in [Login - Register]

Go To Bottom
Printable Version  
 Pages:  1  
Author: Subject: 13 Illegal Immigrants Arrested in (East County San Diego) California Wearing U.S. Marine Uniforms
Woooosh
Banned

Mood: Luminescent Waves at Rosarito Beach

[*] posted on 3-22-2011 at 03:52 PM
13 Illegal Immigrants Arrested in (East County San Diego) California Wearing U.S. Marine Uniforms

Do you think wearing the hats gave them away? An Army of Juan.

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2011/03/22/report-13-illegal-immig...

Border Patrol agents recently arrested 13 illegal immigrants disguised as U.S. Marines and riding in a fake military van, U.S. Customs and Border Protection said Tuesday.

The illegal immigrants were clad in Marine uniforms when they were apprehended at the Campo Border Patrol Westbound I-8 checkpoint at 11 p.m. on March 14 near Pine Valley, Calif., border officials said. Two U.S. citizens in the van also were arrested.

After the suspicious white van was subjected to secondary inspection, it was determined that the driver of the vehicle and its front seat passenger were U.S. citizens who were attempting to smuggle 13 illegal immigrants into the United States. All of the vehicle's occupants wore U.S. Marine uniforms, reportedly emblazoned with the name "Perez."

"This effort is an example of the lengths smugglers will go to avoid detection, and the skilled and effective police work and vigilance displayed everyday by Customs and Border Protection personnel," the agency said in a written statement.

The van used in the smuggling attempt, according to California's El Centro Border Intelligence Center, was a privately owned vehicle registered out of Yucca Valley, Calif., and was bearing stolen government plates that had been defaced. The center digit -- 0 -- was altered to read as an 8. Further research through multiple government agencies determined that the plate belonged to a one-ton cargo van registered to the U.S. Marine Corps. The military referred inquiries back to Customs and Border Protection.

The van entered into the United States via Mexicali, Mexico, and proceeded to Calexico, Calif., where the U.S. Marine uniforms were donned, according to Homeland Security Today.

The Campo Border Station was constructed in June 2008 and is located roughly 28 miles east of San Diego Sector Headquarters in rural East San Diego County. It is responsible for securing approximately 13.1 linear miles of the U.S.-Mexico border and 417 square miles of surrounding territory. An estimated 7,000 vehicles pass through its two checkpoints daily, according to its website.

van.jpg - 23kB

\"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing\"
1961- JFK to Canadian parliament (Edmund Burke)
Martyman
Super Nomad

[*] posted on 3-22-2011 at 03:55 PM

Love it! Perez! Muchos Garcias too!
Woooosh
Banned

[*] posted on 3-22-2011 at 03:58 PM

OK- An Army of Juan Perez's... ;D

\"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing\"
toneart
Ultra Nomad

Mood: Skeptical

[*] posted on 3-22-2011 at 04:21 PM

So, they were NOT caught at the Mexicali border crossing. They were caught at a Border Patrol checkpoint after they were already in the country.

The van and the uniforms were obtained after crossing the border? I wonder how they got over without the van and the marine uniforms? And why did they stick together after crossing? They had already fooled the Border Officers. They should have scattered. Why didn't the two U.S. Citizen drivers know about the checkpoint? They had everything else set up.

"This effort is an example of the lengths smugglers will go to avoid detection, and the skilled and effective police work and vigilance displayed everyday by Customs and Border Protection personnel, the agency said in a written statement."

I think not...the "everyday by Customs and Border Protection personnel" got lucky.

Am I reading this correctly? It doesn't seem logical.

:?:

woody with a view
PITA Nomad

Mood: Everchangin'

[*] posted on 3-22-2011 at 07:55 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by toneart
So, they were NOT caught at the Mexicali border crossing. They were caught at a Border Patrol checkpoint after they were already in the country.

The van and the uniforms were obtained after crossing the border? I wonder how they got over without the van and the marine uniforms? And why did they stick together after crossing? They had already fooled the Border Officers. They should have scattered. Why didn't the two U.S. Citizen drivers know about the checkpoint? They had everything else set up.

"This effort is an example of the lengths smugglers will go to avoid detection, and the skilled and effective police work and vigilance displayed everyday by Customs and Border Protection personnel, the agency said in a written statement."

I think not...the "everyday by Customs and Border Protection personnel" got lucky.

these guys are close to the actual hiway when they finally come out of the mountains. pick up vehicle supplies uniforms and viola!

i thought hats came off when a soldier goes inside. does that not also pertain to vehicles?

BRUTOS!!!!!

MrBillM
Platinum Nomad

Mood: It's a Zip-a-Dee-Doo-Dah Day

[*] posted on 3-23-2011 at 09:42 AM
Under Cover

Not knowing what the "Current" protocol is, in the past (my past) you wore your cover inside a vehicle.

And, they were posing as Marines, which meant their covers were "supposed" to be screwed on.

Or, at least, that's what my Navy Son would say.
fishabductor
Senior Nomad

[*] posted on 3-23-2011 at 09:44 AM

I am just curious. but what would the charges be for impersonating a soldier, stealing federal plates and then defacing them. I have to think it is more serious than illegally crossing the border.
toneart
Ultra Nomad

Mood: Skeptical

[*] posted on 3-23-2011 at 11:12 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by woody with a view
Quote:
Originally posted by toneart

these guys are close to the actual hiway when they finally come out of the mountains. pick up vehicle supplies uniforms and viola!

i thought hats came off when a soldier goes inside. does that not also pertain to vehicles?

BRUTOS!!!!!

Woody,
I don't see how your response answers my questions. :?:

JESSE
Ultra Nomad

[*] posted on 3-23-2011 at 02:56 PM

LOL!!!!!!!!

Heather
Nomad

[*] posted on 3-23-2011 at 02:58 PM

I shared this story with my mainly Mexican students in southern San Diego...they got a kick out of it...especially the "Perez" names...wonder who he is?
TMW
Select Nomad

[*] posted on 3-24-2011 at 09:07 AM

Todays paper said a border patrol agent in an unmarked car came up behind them on I-8 and noticed the van license plate refected different off one number (the 0 was changed to an 8) from his headlights. He passed the van looking at the people inside and radioed ahead to have them checked out as the plate didn't look right. Two of the border agents were ex-marines and in questioning the guys in the van knew they were not OK. One question was "what is the birthdate of the US Marines?" They couldn't answer that. The agent said all marines know that date.
jimgrms
Senior Nomad

Mood: its always good

[*] posted on 3-27-2011 at 06:38 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by fishabductor
I am just curious. but what would the charges be for impersonating a soldier, stealing federal plates and then defacing them. I have to think it is more serious than illegally crossing the border.

They will be sent to afganistan
fishabductor
Senior Nomad

[*] posted on 3-27-2011 at 06:45 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by jimgrms
Quote:
Originally posted by fishabductor

They will be sent to afganistan

Wouldn't that be funny, they should do it. We need all the soldiers we can find.

We should give immigrants, legal status if they come to the US after serving for the military. It should be a path to become a legal resident. If you can buy your way in, why can't you fight your way in by serving in the military.
DENNIS
Platinum Nomad

[*] posted on 3-27-2011 at 07:05 PM

They should be serving in their own military. There's a war goin' on down here.
Woooosh
Banned

[*] posted on 3-27-2011 at 07:21 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by DENNIS
They should be serving in their own military. There's a war goin' on down here.

no kidding, huh? Most volunteer soldiers would like to be on the winning side of the war. Afghanistan or Cuidad Juarez... um. Serving in the US military is already a fast track to citizenship- isn't it? Unless the point here is they would enter the country illegally and then serve it with honor?:?:

DENNIS
Platinum Nomad

[*] posted on 3-27-2011 at 08:47 PM

I wouldn't allow a foreigner to serve in our military knowing full well their sole reason was to attain citizenship. Seems to me that their lack of nationalistic pride would dilute their finest effort when the safety of others would depend on it.

What could be expected of them as soldiers if they ended up on the US/MEX border?

[Edited on 3-28-2011 by DENNIS]
Woooosh
Banned

[*] posted on 3-27-2011 at 09:23 PM

Quote:
I wouldn't allow a foreigner to serve in our military knowing full well their sole reason was to attain citizenship. Seems to me that their lack of nationalistic pride would dilute their finest effort when the safety of others would depend on it.

What could be expected of them as soldiers if they ended up on the US/MEX border?

good point. Maybe they'd jump the border fence and head home for lunch?

gnukid
Ultra Nomad

[*] posted on 3-28-2011 at 05:53 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by Woooosh
Quote:

good point. Maybe they'd jump the border fence and head home for lunch?

Exactly, and yet there are more foreigners/contractors serving in the DOD/Pentagon than native citizens, for exactly the reasons described. They are more willing to compromise our laws and traditions to achieve the goals of the current Admin, whose Whitehouse staff is predominantly dual citizens, therefore without allegiance to our National goals.

We've covered this here, yet most fail to get this, foreigners have long been used here and abroad to undermine national goals-that is the definition of a spy, only they are no longer undercover-they are out in the open.

Returning to this particular incident, there seems to be some naivete. The incident with foreign national sneaking in a US plated military vehicle represents a very clear symbol. It's called institutional corruption, otherwise known as a false flag, US rogue factions using foreigners using US plated vehicle and uniform to commit crimes against the US.

This incident is so obvious, so in your face, so idiotic, it had to be discovered, it's intentional. It's meant to undermine your faith in your Military. It's called a psyop.

Subconsciously you know this, yet it's so offensive, it's so unbelievable to your sensibility you create a storyline in your brain to make it seem better-i.e. it's just some silly people doing something stupid. But that's not what it is-how did it happen? What are the steps to make this happen? This is a US false flag psyop. You should be extremely offended and see it as a top down plan, a failure, there is an orchestrated failure from within.

No we can not have a foreign DOD/Pentagon/Whitehouse, nor foreign contractors as a majority in our Military.

You seniors should know this more than the youth, could you please assist the younger generations and your fellow retirees to see the problems here and now and perhaps do something about it? Whose moral duty and responsibility is it to do something?

[Edited on 3-28-2011 by gnukid]
MrBillM
Platinum Nomad

Mood: It's a Zip-a-Dee-Doo-Dah Day

[*] posted on 3-28-2011 at 11:19 AM
You CAN KNOW All there is to Know

The information is Hidden in Plain Sight.

Contact Gnu to get on the JBS Contact List and ALL will become apparent.
reelfun

[*] posted on 3-28-2011 at 05:13 PM

While working on the border fence in AZ the smugglers were quick to start painting ford pickups to match our company paint scheme and began driving the jobsite and were getting waved by for who knows how long before border patrol caught on or the company alerted them I never did find out which way they were caught. They had the company logo down and everything
 Pages:  1  

Go To Top

All Content Copyright 1997- Q87 International; All Rights Reserved.