Printable Version  
 Pages:  1  2  
Author: Subject: STOP IT ! Now try this;
Bajadtodebone
Junior Nomad

Mood: baja dreamin'

[*] posted on 7-6-2005 at 07:27 AM
A pervasive sickness

The idea that one could go to a site and read/share experiences in Baja, especially for those of us who are reletively clueless about life in the Baja, was why I joined this forum. Too bad the ugly americans cum californios have infected this forum with their incurable proclivity for destroying anything good or useful. Just another instance of the "I just got to f--k with everyone elses life because I don't have one of my own" attitude that permeates the land above the Baja!!

If the likes of jr don't like/disagree with what David has established here perhaps (no, I insist) they need to go off and start their own website and/or forums. Maybe this would reduce the sophmoric bs to a minimum and we could get back to what this thing is supposed to be all about! Oh, you don't have the skills to do that? Put that on your list of things to do...right under "Get mental help".

:fire::mad::yes::cool:
Bajadtodebone
Junior Nomad

Mood: baja dreamin'

[*] posted on 7-6-2005 at 07:51 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by jrbaja
Everything I comment on is true. And I dare anyone to prove that any of their accusations against me are true.

True or not, you miss the point.......GO AWAY!...GET A LIFE...ESAD!!

Good grief!:biggrin:
mulege marv
Senior Nomad

Mood: relaxed

[*] posted on 7-6-2005 at 08:18 AM
cracks me up !

i have admit this is entertaining. it reminds me of third grade ! when you tell your kids to stop fighting, what happens ? (it usually gets worse !)

Want what you have
Anonymous
Unregistered

[*] posted on 7-6-2005 at 08:21 AM

Quote:
Everything I comment on is true. And I dare anyone to prove that any of their accusations against me are true.

Sounds like my ex-wife. :o
Bruce R Leech
Elite Nomad

Mood: A lot cooler than Mulege

[*] posted on 7-6-2005 at 08:46 AM

Anon. in the other thread you wrote.

[Ludicrous, si! I will never read a post by JR or DK again. Too un-Baja-like, boring, and childish. ]

and here you are again. that did not last long.:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

[

[Edited on 7-6-2005 by Bruce R Leech]

Bruce R Leech
Ensenada

Anonymous
Unregistered

[*] posted on 7-6-2005 at 08:54 AM

Ah..Einstein Bruce,...that was me..a different 'Anonymous'...one among so many.
jrbaja
Ultra Nomad

lol.gif posted on 7-6-2005 at 09:29 AM
Don't you people

have anything better to do ?:lol::lol::lol:

They're back!
Bruce R Leech
Elite Nomad

[*] posted on 7-6-2005 at 10:14 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by Anonymous
Ah..Einstein Bruce,...that was me..a different 'Anonymous'...one among so many.

no it wasn't:moon:

Bruce R Leech
Ensenada

Diver
Ultra Nomad

[*] posted on 7-6-2005 at 12:59 PM

OK, where'd you get my picture ??
Good thing it's not a close-up !
Bajaddict
Junior Nomad

[*] posted on 7-6-2005 at 05:19 PM
Wrrrrrroonnnnnggggg!!!!!

Quote:
Originally posted by David K
JR: "And sr.dk, why don't you tell your audience what the posts were about and who posted them before you connived a coop group moderator to delete them? Before I decide to"
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
DK: They were flame posts, with personal mail, with a link to illegal photos on Baja.net. It didn't belong here, no matter who it was trying to embarass.

[Edited on 7-6-2005 by David K]
Flame posts? I would guess, "by personal mail" that you are referring to your arrogant and disturbing U2U reply to my concerns about your posting of my wife's and my photos:

".........."

Contrary to your subsequent posts, these photos were not posted in the spirit of "showing Nomads having fun". I will submit that they were posted, as I suspected, in the attempt to suck me (and my wife) into your ongoing spat with another poster. When backed into a corner I come out a' swinging... I am funny that way :lol:

Underhanded of me? Yes.... Against board rules? Not that I can see.....

As for the "illegal photos": ........... I did not realize that these were copywrited. Please correct me if I am wrong.

I have noticed that you still have my wife's and my photos up on your site. Permission to post these was never asked or granted.... contrary to your recent post otherwise. Your indescriminate use of these photos unwanted and undesired. Remove our photos immedeatly from your website. Don't post our photos again.

And as for your recent desire to share a beer, and that we can all be friends in the future.... don't hold your breath.

Are you going to get this post removed as well?

[Edited on 7-8-2005 by Bajaddict]
Anonymous
Unregistered

[*] posted on 7-6-2005 at 06:27 PM
Wrong Anon

Quote:
Quote:

Sounds like my ex-wife. :o

That's MY ex wife. She is the ex since I demonstrated insufficient mind reading abilities. Also, she presented the same "logic" as JR did - must be a "girlie man" thing.

and Bruce, this isn't the same Anon that you are hunting.
David K
Honored Nomad

Mood: Have Baja Fever

[*] posted on 7-6-2005 at 06:51 PM

Once again, the drama is not needed Bajaddict.... Photos that are on my web sites that have photos of you and/or your wife shown:

1) M's BBBB#4, taken by Bedman, on my site since 2002.

2) Photo of BajaGato holding her trigger fish in a web page I made for you by request, and on my site since then.

3) Photo of you both at my Viva Baja 4 party you attended, photo taken by Bedman, 2003.

4) Photo of you in the painted cave taken last December when the four of us walked up there together.

Are there any more that you know of, those are the ones I recall?

At any time, you can request their removal, and you never had until this. I did ask to be emailed the request, by the way. So, yes... they are still on my site and always have been. Too bad you couldn't have just made the request in the U2U where I asked you... "What do you want me to do?".

As for the rest of the private message you made public here, JR was harassing you as a newbie... By re-showing the same old photos from 2002, it validated you were not a newbie to JR, and made it into a guessing game for all to have fun with ('Guess Who these Amigos are?') I don't have any idea why that would make you angry, but I am sorry it did... I posted other old Amigos as well, no other requests came in to remove them, FYI.

The old photos will be removed as soon as my web host can do it, I will email him the request today.

"So Much Baja, So Little Time..."

See the NEW www.VivaBaja.com for maps, travel articles, links, trip photos, and more!
Baja Missions and History On Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/groups/bajamissions/
Camping, off-roading, Viva Baja discussion: https://www.facebook.com/groups/vivabaja

yankeeirishman
Banned

[*] posted on 7-6-2005 at 06:55 PM
Hey...wait a damn minute!

You guys...all of you fighting here on my posting......this post I did is to stop all this fighting. PLEASE respect my post...dont flame on it. Go start your own thread to pee on each other.

What control freaks there are here. Don\'t believe that post you just read!
Bruce R Leech
Elite Nomad

[*] posted on 7-6-2005 at 06:56 PM

Quote:
and Bruce, this isn't the same Anon that you are hunting.

if you hide under the same name you take on there identity. you are all the same in my book, hiding and waiting to ponce on real nomads:lol::lol::lol:

Bruce R Leech
Ensenada

Anonymous
Unregistered

[*] posted on 7-6-2005 at 07:01 PM

Anon 2.
Who is ruining this Baja Forum?
It's not only JR vs. DavidK.
That does not ruin anything.
(But JR has no right to pray on DavidK. And David really is only defending himself. I vote for David!!!)

It's also others ruining this forum, like sharksbaja, Bruce Leech, HoseA, Mr.BillM and more, who are praying on / attacking others.
Don't believe it?
Then read more carefully, guys !

And it is Doug with not deleting personal attacks early enough.
Or not at all.
Depends on who is attacked makes a huge difference to Doug and his deleting efforts.
No good job as a Super-Admin

This forum sucks b/c of personal attacks and no balanced review by the Admins / Moderators!

There are lots of other Baja websites w/ good exchange of Baja news and questions answered.
Yea, I know..... suggestion comes up: Go there and leave this forum alone.
marooons always argue like that.
Ever heard the word 'self-criticism' ???

First try ro spell it correctly.
Then try to use it correctly.
Then use it once a day before signing up here.
You will se, that makes a better forum :light:
yankeeirishman
Banned

[*] posted on 7-6-2005 at 07:15 PM
thanks for the respect....

Anonymous posters must look like this:

What control freaks there are here. Don\'t believe that post you just read!
Bruce R Leech
Elite Nomad

[*] posted on 7-6-2005 at 07:16 PM

Quote:
Anon 2.
Who is ruining this Baja Forum?
It's not only JR vs. DavidK.
That does not ruin anything.
(But JR has no right to pray on DavidK. And David really is only defending himself. I vote for David!!!)

It's also others ruining this forum, like sharksbaja, Bruce Leech, HoseA, Mr.BillM and more, who are praying on / attacking others.
Don't believe it?
Then read more carefully, guys !

And it is Doug with not deleting personal attacks early enough.
Or not at all.
Depends on who is attacked makes a huge difference to Doug and his deleting efforts.
No good job as a Super-Admin

This forum sucks b/c of personal attacks and no balanced review by the Admins / Moderators!

There are lots of other Baja websites w/ good exchange of Baja news and questions answered.
Yea, I know..... suggestion comes up: Go there and leave this forum alone.
marooons always argue like that.
Ever heard the word 'self-criticism' ???

First try ro spell it correctly.
Then try to use it correctly.
Then use it once a day before signing up here.
You will se, that makes a better forum :light:

I don't spell very good . but at least I can figure out how to register and sign in , how meny brain cell dose that take. and I haven't got kicked of the board like you anon.:lol::lol::lol:

Bruce R Leech
Ensenada

jrbaja
Ultra Nomad

[*] posted on 7-6-2005 at 08:45 PM
Seems as if

people have huevos when they post anonymously.
And David, you are lieing. There were two other posters who said pretty much the same thing as Bajaaddict.
And again, could you show me or provide some evidence of me harrassing anyone besides you. Without editing however you please before posting it!
Sheesh Man, you have been caught. You don't u2u anybody, correct?:no:
jrbaja
Ultra Nomad

lol.gif posted on 7-6-2005 at 08:57 PM
Watch this

all previous coop group posts will now be made anonymously. What a surprise. Instahuevos!!:lol:
David K
Honored Nomad

Mood: Have Baja Fever

[*] posted on 7-6-2005 at 09:33 PM

JR, I don't u2u newbies and warn them about you, I don't u2u anyone and tell them what to post, and that is what you have accused me of before.

As you were picking on Bajaddict and calling him a newbie, I though the truth being put in your face (proof is in the picture) would have made addict smile. Obviously, he has some new issues about being shown on Nomad that outweighed any humor.

Again, a simple u2u or email is all that is needed to remove your immage from my web site... Be specific, however... as I have a lot of photos that most have enjoyed seeing.

"So Much Baja, So Little Time..."

See the NEW www.VivaBaja.com for maps, travel articles, links, trip photos, and more!
Baja Missions and History On Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/groups/bajamissions/
Camping, off-roading, Viva Baja discussion: https://www.facebook.com/groups/vivabaja

Pages:  1  2  

Go To Top

All Content Copyright 1997- Q87 International; All Rights Reserved.