Author: Subject: and you thought getting jacked by secondary was a hassle
mtgoat666
Select Nomad

Mood: Hot n spicy

[*] posted on 3-23-2011 at 06:55 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by capt. mike
right on Beercan.

most missed the point here - it was not about elitism.
it was about abusive practices at a single Mex. AEO which deviated from their norm per the regs.

the guy was singled out as have been i and others here and there.

prince mike:
you don't get it. your posts about the injustices toward pilots are hilarious. i am amused at your sense of justice that usually ends with the statement "...i/we/they bring so much money to the mexican economy, they should kiss my/our/their butt(s)."

oh, the horror! the queen (pilot) and her royal entourage had to carry their own bags! not once, not twice, but thrice! oh my god, i will never return to mexico! the country is inhumane!
capt. mike
Elite Nomad

Mood: Sling time!

[*] posted on 3-23-2011 at 07:02 AM

nope, they were excessively hassled beyond the routine.
if you had the amount of multiport flying experience i and others have you might get it...naw... too compicated for a hoof footed beast.
mexicans love to cut their own throats business wise and via bad policy - yet we giving gringos love to help the poor ones and constantly give of ourselves because we love the places we vacate to and the people who help us.

don't try and comprehend this. it is beyond your ken.

you might have to look up the word "ken" :lol::lol::lol:

formerly Ordained in Rev. Ewing\'s Church by Mail - busted on tax fraud.......
Now joined L. Ron Hoover\'s church of Appliantology
\"Remember there is a big difference between kneeling down and bending over....\"

www.facebook.com/michael.l.goering
Skeet/Loreto
Ultra Nomad

[*] posted on 3-23-2011 at 03:42 PM

OH! You POOR BABIES!!!!\\

Got hazzled at Loreto and the Border.

God Bless you and your Little Pointed HEADS!!\
DENNIS
Platinum Nomad

[*] posted on 3-23-2011 at 03:45 PM

Nice to see you here, Skeeter.
msteve1014
Senior Nomad

[*] posted on 3-23-2011 at 04:03 PM

Come on Mike, read your own post. You made it sound like small planes are picked on everywhere in Mexico. If you wanted to warn other pilots that Loreto treats you like crap compared to all the other places you could choose to fly in to, you should have said that.

And yes, all small planes should be searched real well, coming and going.
mtgoat666
Select Nomad

Mood: Hot n spicy

[*] posted on 3-23-2011 at 05:53 PM
queen mike

Quote:
Originally posted by capt. mike
nope, they were excessively hassled beyond the routine.
if you had the amount of multiport flying experience i and others have you might get it...naw... too compicated for a hoof footed beast.
mexicans love to cut their own throats business wise and via bad policy - yet we giving gringos love to help the poor ones and constantly give of ourselves because we love the places we vacate to and the people who help us.

queen mike,
your complaints mixed with a slightly egotistical and boastful noblesse oblige are amusing. keep it up, it amuses me!
:lol:
capt. mike
Elite Nomad

Mood: Sling time!

[*] posted on 3-24-2011 at 06:34 AM

great! glad to give you a laugh.:lol::lol:

but you're starting to get a bit tedious and pedantic.

yur more fun on off topic. see you there, this one's [thread] had enough talk and i won.
hahaha.

formerly Ordained in Rev. Ewing\'s Church by Mail - busted on tax fraud.......
Now joined L. Ron Hoover\'s church of Appliantology
\"Remember there is a big difference between kneeling down and bending over....\"

www.facebook.com/michael.l.goering
grizzlyfsh95
Nomad

[*] posted on 4-5-2011 at 11:46 AM

Alot of snarky stuff here. I have flown into Baja since the late 60's, and have experienced good and bad. Can't count the number of times my plane was going to be confiscated because my paperwork was wrong (for some obscure reason). It was usually sorted out with a $50...then went to $100. Things got better when they closed most of the airports (and opportunities for extortion)
norte
Super Nomad

[*] posted on 4-5-2011 at 12:24 PM

Those that complain the most about foreign "customs" aught not go back. Getting inspected and paying fees is to be expected.
 Pages:  1  2

Go To Top

All Content Copyright 1997- Q87 International; All Rights Reserved.