BajaNomad
Not logged in [Login - Register]

Go To Bottom
Printable Version  
 Pages:  1  2    4
Author: Subject: Lady's Bars...who dare to tell me what goes on there???
jrbaja
Ultra Nomad

[*] posted on 8-28-2004 at 10:48 AM
Oh goody

I've been looking for a good gun smith.:lol:
mcgyver
Nomad

[*] posted on 8-28-2004 at 11:26 AM
Ladies Bars in Mexico/Or anywhere else

Some of you people must live in those gated american enclaves we hear so much about and comute by helicopter.

jrbaja
Ultra Nomad

lol.gif posted on 8-28-2004 at 11:39 AM
Naw

I just don't pass by any on my way to church.
capt. mike
Elite Nomad

Mood: Sling time!

[*] posted on 8-29-2004 at 10:36 AM
hey JR.....guess Carol not

monitoring here?! Ha.;D

Casa Manzana - where is the location for the booty house in mulege? i will go there (just for a drink....) when i hit town 10th. i'll give an "incomplete" report on my return....:spingrin:

actually given the no. of guys i know who venture to Sta. Rosalia for some side play, mulege may be a hot location. And Loreto has not slowed down.....

formerly Ordained in Rev. Ewing\'s Church by Mail - busted on tax fraud.......
Now joined L. Ron Hoover\'s church of Appliantology
\"Remember there is a big difference between kneeling down and bending over....\"

www.facebook.com/michael.l.goering
jrbaja
Ultra Nomad

[*] posted on 8-29-2004 at 10:39 AM
After 16 years Mike

she just knows not to listen to my BS. Hah:lol:
CasaManzana
Nomad

Mood: Naykid

[*] posted on 8-29-2004 at 05:38 PM
reply to Capt Mike

Location...if you are heading south from town, just before the Pemex but on the right side....kinda near the Palapa Restaurant. Lots of fancy new paint, and the parking lot was being cleaned and raked as I saw it with my drive-by. Hope they put in a Pac-Man game machine fer us ol' timers. I (and we) will hold you to the report offered.
capt. mike
Elite Nomad

sad.gif posted on 8-30-2004 at 06:15 AM
ha!!!

next to Saul's La Palapa! ? no body can risk parking there....all of us mulege regulars go to the palapa fo great cheap eats. if i am headed to a cat house (again, just to have a drink.....not to get scratched! ) i need to be incognito. bad bad choice for location!:lol:

\"Remember there is a big difference between kneeling down and bending over....\"

Skeet/Loreto
Ultra Nomad

[*] posted on 8-30-2004 at 12:42 PM
Facts!!!!!

1968-Loreto

There was a "Cathouse" located just North of Loreto to supply the Workers building the Road North.

On completion of the Road, a group of Locals went out and burned it to the ground. The Concrete Slabe was left and used by the first Campers that arrived.

Later Mr. Yee and several other Locals built "The Penthouse" where it is still in operation, not for long as Lots in the and around are being Sold for $160,000. USD.

On many of my walks from Rancho Sonrisa, I would stop and chat with the Girls{Usually after their monring Bath} who are required to have weekly Medicals.

In recent years their has been a large number of young Girls in Loreto that are supplying the needs of Visitors in all of the Hotels{Except the Hotel Oasis}.

My very good Friend, a Doctor, is trying very hard to Control the Medical Problems associated with the Young Street Girls.

Soooooooo! If you can't keep your "Pecker" in your Pants, take some medicine with you!!!

Skeet/Loreto
capn.sharky
Senior Nomad

[*] posted on 8-30-2004 at 03:58 PM
Skeet---You have to be kidding

$160,000 for a lot up there. Holy Crap, Batman. Only a Canadian would go for that. Actually, I was friends with one of the Mexicans that got involved in developing that area as a campground and swimming pool---for everyone including the locals in town. They wanted to sell memberships at a very cheap price so everyone could enjoy the pool, tennis courts, etc. Surprizing, they put $25,000 in the local bank. It disappeared along with the bank manager and the son of the guy that owned the land the Penthouse was on. You probably know all this already. It is in the courts in La Paz but the wheels grind very slow in Mexico. These people owned the sailboat that was moored out in front of Loreto for several years. It was moved to Puerto Escondido when my friend took a job with Alma. She has gone on to other things now. $160K you must mean in pesos, my friend. No water, no electricity no nothing. I guess the Penthouse is gone, but you can still get screwed up there.

If there is no fishing in heaven, I am not going
jrbaja
Ultra Nomad

lol.gif posted on 8-30-2004 at 05:07 PM

:lol::lol::lol:
capt. mike
Elite Nomad

[*] posted on 8-30-2004 at 06:18 PM
yeah, for $16K U.S.

i'll pay cash today! i think the key here Sharkey, is HOW BIG a lot is it? hectares??

capn.sharky
Senior Nomad

[*] posted on 8-30-2004 at 07:43 PM
Mike---Put on your glasses

Not 16K---Skeet said it was 160K. I am not sure I would buy all of Loreto for that much money. I am retired and not rich and stupid...a deadly combination. There are not enough hectares up there to warrant that kind of money. Looks like the Canadians will have to buy it---as far as I am concerned. They (or at least one female member of their parliment) call us American bastards. If we stopped spending 180 billion dollars in Canada, I wonder if they would still have the money to spend buying out Baja California. Not to cast dispersions on our fine Northern neighbors. But, it does seem like they have a lot to spend. Maybe they are trying to sorround us. Getting back to the subject at hand---even $16K per hectare would be too much up north of town. I liked it better when it housed the cathouse. At least when you got screwed, you could come and go.

dbrooks
Junior Nomad

Mood: The shock treat

[*] posted on 8-30-2004 at 08:23 PM
you guys...

are classic. Great string.
Skeet/Loreto
Ultra Nomad

[*] posted on 8-31-2004 at 04:16 AM
One-Hundred-Sixty-Thousand Dollars!

Yes ,Beachfront property in Loreto is expensive!

Several years ago I looked into the 250 Hectares which surronds the "Penthouse"
This Property was owned by the local 7 of Loreto and Had Clear Title.The Southern View is Great, Rock Beach Front,small Hill behind, with no water or Electric.
I was told that the Beachfrontage was divided into 5/10 lots with 100 Ft. frontage.

At the "Gated Community located further North, water is being delivered by Truck from Loreto. This sub-division sets in the Middle and Edge of a former dump and Low Salt Lake Bed. It is doubtful, given another Storm such as "Lisa", that it will survive.

"Let the Buyer Beware" To each His Own!

Skeet/Loreto

"In God I Trust'
capt. mike
Elite Nomad

[*] posted on 8-31-2004 at 04:53 AM
Sharkey...you are TOO funny.

what i was trying to impart was that if the 160K was in pesos, then it would be about 16K in U.S. federal reserve notas!!

the Q is how big is Skeeter's lota??

Capt. Jorge still has one in town i theeeeeenk. quanto questa por ese?.

capn.sharky
Senior Nomad

[*] posted on 8-31-2004 at 11:50 AM
Okay--I get it now, Capt.Miguel

Unfortunately I knew the Skeeter meant dollars US. Skeet is right about the salt flats and flooding up there. I have been up there after small storms and you can't get through. A large storm and you will find your casita de playa out on Isla Coronado (not a bad location if you have a boat). There seems to be some sort of frantic need to buy land in Loreto. If it goes up as much as it has in the past thirty years, if will be worth a little less than you paid for it in only ten years. Want to invest in land that will really go up---buy land in Southern California (or any of the Western States)....but not Loreto. No, land buying is not an investment in Loreto. It may be a necessity, if you are planning on building a house. What kills me is that there are plenty of good Mexican houses for sale in Loreto in nice Mexican neighborhoods. They are very reasonably priced. Don't like the interior layout? Gut it and redo it. They are all mainly cement block houses. You can do a lot of the work yourself. Some Americans and most Canadians want to build a monument to themselves in Baja. Fine---just don't screw up the inviornment. Afraid of Mexican people? No problema---go someplace like Villas de Loreto with a big fence around it . Hell, its like staying at the new hotels. If you take the van from the airport to the hotel, you won't even know you are in Mexico. Now, I don't mean to get off on a rant here.....but.............Have a nice day. Or as they say in Eastern Canada--did you read what the American Bastard Sharky wrote?

Skeet/Loreto
Ultra Nomad

[*] posted on 9-1-2004 at 04:02 AM
Mike

10MtrsX30Mtrs =300 Sq. Mtrs.

Just right for a Rock Structure with a Palapa on Top for a beautiful View of the Water and plenty of Sea Breeze.

Skeet
capt. mike
Elite Nomad

[*] posted on 9-1-2004 at 07:45 AM
sumtin not right here

30 ft by 100 ft? 3000 SF? that's not even a 1/10 of an AC. do you mean 300 by 1000? 300K SF?

Skeet, get yaself one 'em new fangled calkyouletters and punch in some figgers!!!;D

[Edited on 9-1-2004 by capt. mike]

CasaManzana
Nomad

Mood: Naykid

[*] posted on 10-2-2004 at 09:36 PM
Lady's bar...mulege...1st hand report (hey somebody had to do it)

So I'm coming by the new Mulege Lady's Bar, next to the La Palapa Restaurant, on my way home to Posada Beach at just about dark last night. For the very first time I see any activity there, I see an old Honda with about 10 cases of beer on the roof rack parked out front. It has never been open that i know of before. i swing in to talk to the guy (age 35+/-) and he says he the mgr/bar tender. I forget his name, but we have all seen him for the last ten years working for Javier at the Las Casitas restaurant in town. He speaks good gringo. He says they are only open Fri-Sun nights between dark and 5 AM...yep, 5 AM! There were two of the most killer chicks I have EVER seen setting up tables. Boy-0-boy, they didn't buy those outfits in Mulege, or SR either. In the mid-20's and extremely trim and toned. The mgr says the two girls- NO SEX! No! You pay 40 pesos for a beer and they dance with you. They have a killer stereo setup there. House gets half and half to the girl. He said that "sometimes", maybe about midnight or so, there are "sometimes" ladys that do come in that ask for your pleasures. They offer NO accommodations and he says the parking lot can become interesting at times. He said the Lady's Bars in SR do operate differently, but that Mulege is "just too small". That's my story and I'm sticking to it.:rolleyes:
capt. mike
Elite Nomad

[*] posted on 10-3-2004 at 05:06 AM
huh......like the guy on laugh in used to say,

veeeeeery intehrestink!

I'll be there this weekend.......:lol::lol::lol:

Pages:  1  2    4

Go To Top

All Content Copyright 1997- Q87 International; All Rights Reserved.