Go To Bottom
Printable Version  
 Pages:  1  2    4  5
Author: Subject: Beautiful INEXPENSIVE Beach Front Property
Bajabeachfront

[*] posted on 4-19-2013 at 05:22 PM

Quote:

yes, exactly

but Bajabeachfront,,, if this is true that you have title and I was able to pay cash and then get a title and insurance policy, I would be very interested,,
what are the building CCRs

The development slopes to the sea with each lot staggering slightly lower than the previous. Thus, height restrictions are hardly necessary. Spanish/adobe style homes such as those on the website are required but, aside from that, most everything can be customized to taste.

Building begins on my lot in just 3 months, we're opting for a two story adobe affair. :)
CortezBlue
Super Nomad

[*] posted on 4-19-2013 at 05:24 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by Bajabeachfront
Ejido can be converted to private property.

Yes, and I can drink cow pee if I am thirsty enough.

What Dennis is telling you, is that 90% of the folks on this board have been in Mexico enough to know what is going down.

You are better to find a forum of, Folks who have never been to Mexico and want to buy property, CHEAP!"

You will have a much better chance to screw some dumba$$ out of some Dollars Estados Unidos!
Bajabeachfront

[*] posted on 4-19-2013 at 05:34 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by desertcpl

true, but the Ejido has to sell it first,, a lot of developments have sold property in Ejidos, that the Ejidos never sold in the first place, then years later the Ejido comes in and kicks every one off, as they never had clear title from the Ejido

If by developments you mean actual planned homesite developments, then I am 100% certain that this has NEVER happened. It would be an unbelievably foolish decision, financially and legally, to attempt to convey INTERNATIONAL properties to 3rd parties where any amount of cloudiness of title may exist. Believe me, we've checked and double checked.

HOWEVER....I know for a fact that foreigners who have opted to take the route of LEASING property can encounter the "adios gringo!" situation the moment the terms of their lease are up...even if the lease was 50 years and they put their sweat and blood into developing the property. Remember, Mexico's laws are seldom ever subject to intensive interpretation and contextual refitting as in the states. The law is what it says and a lease is a lease is a lease.
Bajabeachfront

[*] posted on 4-19-2013 at 05:45 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by CortezBlue
Yes, and I can drink cow pee if I am thirsty enough.

Charming hyberbole. :D

Quote:
What Dennis is telling you, is that 90% of the folks on this board have been in Mexico enough to know what is going down.

Which is...? Let's talk facts not feelings.

Quote:
You are better to find a forum of, Folks who have never been to Mexico and want to buy property, CHEAP!"

You will have a much better chance to screw some dumba$$ out of some Dollars Estados Unidos!

Strange, I haven't encountered one client whose felt "screwed" out of their money. Feel free to make some calls and find one though.
DENNIS
Platinum Nomad

[*] posted on 4-19-2013 at 05:50 PM

Quote:
...even if the lease was 50 years

That would have been a harbinger of doom to begin with since a lease can't be enforced in court if written for longer than ten years [less a day].
willardguy
Elite Nomad

[*] posted on 4-19-2013 at 06:02 PM

hey bajabeachfront guy, don't forget who you're dealin with here. these folks are EXPERTS in, well most everything!:lol:
Bajabeachfront

[*] posted on 4-19-2013 at 06:05 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by willardguy
hey bajabeachfront guy, don't forget who you're dealin with here. these folks are EXPERTS in, well most everything!:lol:

Good ;)
mcfez
Elite Nomad

[*] posted on 4-19-2013 at 08:22 PM

Solar Powered Beach Club :-) Righto! Do they full power? I dont think so! Water piped in? I dont think so! Nearest Doctor's office is......way too far for a retirement.

The website is showing a minimum. It's NOTHING as it is on their website. All show and no go. A con is a con is a con. Good luck with "buying" too :-) Fact is.....Mexican real Estate agents require no license to operate. That agent could be flipper burgers on the week ends....

This is just another joint being hustled. It's out in the sticks ...among the other two dozen in-completed projects that made promises. All collecting dust. These projects made it sound like it;s a deal of the life time....so buy NOW!

Look at www.vistadelmarbaja.com/sanfelipe.html "claims" for example:

San Felipe is a major port on the Escalera Nautica ("Nautical Ladder").

Fonatur has completed the construction of their office here in San Felipe and they are now putting in their docks for boats coming in for short term stays.

Government is committed and focused on making the area the next major tourist destination

Plans are well under way to upgrade the airport to handle commercial flights. San Felipe's airport is already designated an international airport.

Nada! Or partial. But really nade!

BTW......I have a handful of edido lots in San Felipe too. Let's be clear....they CANNOT be converted to private holdings without risks.

This is what the place looks like...95% of the complex. Actually picture of their site

[Edited on 4-20-2013 by mcfez]

Old people are like the old cars, made of some tough stuff. May show a little rust, but good as gold on the inside.
durrelllrobert
Elite Nomad

Mood: thriving in Baja

[*] posted on 4-19-2013 at 08:44 PM

Quote:

The development slopes to the sea with each lot staggering slightly lower than the previous. Thus, height restrictions are hardly necessary.

Then how is this possible?
"180 degree view of sea and mountains from EVERY home site

Bob Durrell
Bajabeachfront

[*] posted on 4-19-2013 at 09:01 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by mcfez
Solar Powered Beach Club :-) Righto! Do they full power? I dont think so! Water piped in? I dont think so! Nearest Doctor's office is......way too far for a retirement.

You're not stating anything that isn't already obvious. ;) This is a homesite development project not a full scale resort that just magically popped out of nowhere. As far as the retirement comment....most people don't wait two days before they retire to purchase a property. :rolleyes: The area is being developed daily. If by Solar Powered Beach Club you meant the Clubhouse, ground has already broken and it is scheduled for completion by October.

Quote:
The website is showing a minimum. It's NOTHING as it is on their website. All show and no go. A con is a con is a con. Good luck with "buying" too :-) Fact is.....Mexican real Estate agents require no license to operate. That agent could be flipper burgers on the week ends....

Your lame attempts at discrediting this are interesting, but if this is how you choose to spend your time then so be it. In any event, we've almost sold half the lots already. I'm not aware of anyone that's felt like they've been conned. Indeed, the opposite. Feel free to find some evidence to prove me wrong.

Quote:
This is just another joint being hustled. It's out in the sticks ...among the other two dozen in-completed projects that made promises.

Show me these "other dozen incomplete projects". Where are they?

Quote:

Fonatur has completed the construction of their office here in San Felipe and they are now putting in their docks for boats coming in for short term stays.

Government is committed and focused on making the area the next major tourist destination

Plans are well under way to upgrade the airport to handle commercial flights. San Felipe's airport is already designated an international airport.

Are you sure you've been to Mexico? Baja in particular has seen an enormous influx of growth, particularly in infrastructure, within the last decade.

Quote:
BTW......I have a handful of edido lots in San Felipe too. Let's be clear....they CANNOT be converted to private holdings.

As I've already stated, these aren't ejido.

Quote:
This is what the place looks like...95% of the complex. Actually picture of their site

And? You really think beachfront property 30 minutes from an already developed city (and immediately south from a future beach resort?) will never have a chance of being developed? C'mon.
Bajabeachfront

[*] posted on 4-19-2013 at 09:04 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by durrelllrobert
Quote:

The development slopes to the sea with each lot staggering slightly lower than the previous. Thus, height restrictions are hardly necessary.

Then how is this possible?
"180 degree view of sea and mountains from EVERY home site

The development is right in between the Sea of Cortes and Baja Mountains. ETA: So it slopes from the mountains down to the water.

[Edited on 4-20-2013 by Bajabeachfront]
mcfez
Elite Nomad

[*] posted on 4-19-2013 at 11:03 PM

Read this and then tell me all is well in San Felipe :-)
http://sanfelipedevelopments.com/index.html

There are untold numerous BS dreams such as the one your are promoting........The attractive resorts that were promised became wilderness areas, and the promise of exclusive country subdivisions with all services, including in some cases a golf course, pool, clubhouse, security, turned into half-built subdivisions, without water, sewer and electricity, with roads of sand and difficult access. In other cases they were even worse, where they were offered a luxurious housing complex, they now appear unfinished and abandoned, only a half built building shell.

From the Department of Urban Management of Mexicali:
“To grant a land use requires a number of conditions; when someone requests a specific use permit we solicit registration documents or records of ownership, if there are no such documents we cannot give any permission. The proof of that is that we have been presented with a number of proposed subdivisions, approximately 92 in San Felipe, and of these 92, 46 are illegal because they lack documentation of ownership".

"Show me these "other dozen incomplete projects". Where are they?:

Here's a few that is half baked...no baked....or just flopped. I could add 12 more if you wish :-)

Las Magdalenas
Baja Palms
La Hacienda
Crystal Beach Condo Towers
Tesoro del Mar
Fraccionamiento del Mar

So you have NO power off the grid. You have NO piped water. Not a house built. Wow! Sounds sort of like those Marina Towers aka Crystal Beach Condo Towers. Partial one tower is up......the mid section and the second tower a skeleton. Four years now......tis tis.

Anyone that lives in San Felipe has seen these "promised lands". Hell....driving in Northward to town and then out to K28.......there are dead projects scattered though out the land...like roadkill.

For you to lay claims that "the last ten years has been a boom" in San Felipe.....you are either out of your mind or a lousy azz con man. Your claims that you have sold half of the lots is PURE BULL. 100% BULL.

Also....$17000 for a lot. Great deal. Now.....I suppose we have to use YOUR contractor to build our house, right? :-) Oh whoops......price pirates coming down the road.

".....Then how is this possible?
"180 degree view of sea and mountains from EVERY home site"

"......The development is right in between the Sea of Cortes and Baja Mountains. ETA: So it slopes from the mountains down to the water."

OMG! What more BS! Are you telling me that the house built in back of the other.......is 10 feet higher in elevation? WoW! I have a home that is also on the "sloping mountains down to the water"....and I cant see the Sea.....nor the canyon to our right of the house. I have been to darn near EVERY complex in San Felipe......and have yet to seen what you describe!

Dude....you should just delete your insane post here and more on

Quote:
Quote:

You're not stating anything that isn't already obvious. ;) This is a homesite development project not a full scale resort that just magically popped out of nowhere. As far as the retirement comment....most people don't wait two days before they retire to purchase a property. :rolleyes: The area is being developed daily. If by Solar Powered Beach Club you meant the Clubhouse, ground has already broken and it is scheduled for completion by October.

Quote:

Your lame attempts at discrediting this are interesting, but if this is how you choose to spend your time then so be it. In any event, we've almost sold half the lots already. I'm not aware of anyone that's felt like they've been conned. Indeed, the opposite. Feel free to find some evidence to prove me wrong.

Quote:
This is just another joint being hustled. It's out in the sticks ...among the other two dozen in-completed projects that made promises.

Show me these "other dozen incomplete projects". Where are they?

Quote:

Are you sure you've been to Mexico? Baja in particular has seen an enormous influx of growth, particularly in infrastructure, within the last decade.

Quote:
BTW......I have a handful of edido lots in San Felipe too. Let's be clear....they CANNOT be converted to private holdings.

As I've already stated, these aren't ejido.

Quote:

And? You really think beachfront property 30 minutes from an already developed city (and immediately south from a future beach resort?) will never have a chance of being developed? C'mon.

Old people are like the old cars, made of some tough stuff. May show a little rust, but good as gold on the inside.
Bajabeachfront

[*] posted on 4-19-2013 at 11:49 PM

Quote:
Read this and then tell me all is well in San Felipe :-)
http://sanfelipedevelopments.com/index.html

I'm not reading anything meaningful here. Real estate fraud and dissatisfaction occur in the US too. Does that suggest all transactions are fraudulent or not worth pursuing?

Quote:
There are untold numerous BS dreams such as the one your are promoting........The attractive resorts that were promised became wilderness areas, and the promise of exclusive country subdivisions with all services, including in some cases a golf course, pool, clubhouse, security, turned into half-built subdivisions, without water, sewer and electricity, with roads of sand and difficult access. In other cases they were even worse, where they were offered a luxurious housing complex, they now appear unfinished and abandoned, only a half built building shell.

You're correct that no business venture is 100% guaranteed for success. But check El Dorado Ranch, our associated project. It was built and completed (though improvements and further constructions are still being made) and, once again, I don't know of a resident who felt "frauded" by investing in it. ;)

Quote:
From the Department of Urban Management of Mexicali:
“To grant a land use requires a number of conditions; when someone requests a specific use permit we solicit registration documents or records of ownership, if there are no such documents we cannot give any permission. The proof of that is that we have been presented with a number of proposed subdivisions, approximately 92 in San Felipe, and of these 92, 46 are illegal because they lack documentation of ownership".

You're stating whats already been stated. Land use in Mexico can either be done right or wrong. We've taken great cares in making sure conditions are perfect and this is why we've opened up to the public.

Quote:
Here's a few that is half baked...no baked....or just flopped. I could add 12 more if you wish :-)

Las Magdalenas
Baja Palms
La Hacienda
Crystal Beach Condo Towers
Tesoro del Mar
Fraccionamiento del Mar

Thank you. Now would provide some details with each of these projects?

Quote:
Anyone that lives in San Felipe has seen these "promised lands". Hell....driving in Northward to town and then out to K28.......there are dead projects scattered though out the land...like roadkill.

Yes, I am aware that one of these developments were located on unstable turf.

Quote:
For you to lay claims that "the last ten years has been a boom" in San Felipe.....you are either out of your mind or a lousy azz con man. Your claims that you have sold half of the lots is PURE BULL. 100% BULL.

Nope, its perfectly true. :)

Quote:
".....Then how is this possible?
"180 degree view of sea and mountains from EVERY home site"

"......The development is right in between the Sea of Cortes and Baja Mountains. ETA: So it slopes from the mountains down to the water."

OMG! What more BS! Are you telling me that the house built in back of the other.......is 10 feet higher in elevation? WoW! I have a home that is also on the "sloping mountains down to the water"....and I cant see the Sea.....nor the canyon to our right of the house. I have been to darn near EVERY complex in San Felipe......and have yet to seen what you describe!

Remember this is located 30 minutes south of the city area. The houses are certainly not built back to back. Indeed, they are spaced to limit obstruction of view from either the water or the sea. Some are located on bluffs. Google map the area.

Quote:
Dude...you should just delete your insane post and more on

No. It's an awesome deal and people deserve to at least know about it.

paranewbi
Senior Nomad

[*] posted on 4-20-2013 at 05:01 AM

Recently drove to Gonzaga and as McFez states there are several of these projects sitting in the dust not far south of town. Not saying this land can't be something someday but back in the late 70's the owners of the El Dorado property offered me free lots (on the west side of the road) if I would pay for a structure to be built on the lot.
Looking back 35 years now...I had a better idea of what to do with that money, about 150,000 miles surfing, camping, and once in lifetime experiances traveling in Central America and Mexico.
Vacant land and a promise reminds me of the first two women I married.
David K
Honored Nomad

Mood: Have Baja Fever

[*] posted on 4-20-2013 at 08:09 AM

So at what kilometer marker is this place '30 minutes south'? Percebu is near Km.20.

"So Much Baja, So Little Time..."

See the NEW www.VivaBaja.com for maps, travel articles, links, trip photos, and more!
Baja Missions and History On Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/groups/bajamissions/
Camping, off-roading, Viva Baja discussion: https://www.facebook.com/groups/vivabaja

mcfez
Elite Nomad

[*] posted on 4-20-2013 at 08:23 AM

BTW.....you stated that the Clubhouse has broken ground...and will be finished in October.

April
May
June
July
August
September
October

7 months to build a little ol' Clubhouse?! Makes no sense this timeline. Another red flag statement.

I had my say about your scam. Anyone that reads these posts of mine.....will indeed have at least the foresight to not jump on your honey wagon.

Tragic that guys like you are willing to take hard earned money from folks........and their dreams.

Anyone here that wishes to educate themselves a little about the history of Mexico's land.....do read this:
http://www.mexicomatters.info/2011/page/10/

bajaguy
Elite Nomad

Mood: must be 5 O'clock somewhere in Baja

[*] posted on 4-20-2013 at 08:28 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by David K
So at what kilometer marker is this place '30 minutes south'? Percebu is near Km.20.

From their website: http://ranchocostaverde.com/?p=2696

......"Rancho Costa Verde is a totally unique green master planned beach community south of San Felipe at KM 52.5"......

capt. mike
Elite Nomad

Mood: Sling time!

[*] posted on 4-20-2013 at 09:31 AM

i condsider these real when they build the entry arches.....

same old saw.....caveat emptos.

formerly Ordained in Rev. Ewing\'s Church by Mail - busted on tax fraud.......
Now joined L. Ron Hoover\'s church of Appliantology
\"Remember there is a big difference between kneeling down and bending over....\"

www.facebook.com/michael.l.goering
J.P.
Super Nomad

Mood: Easy Does It

[*] posted on 4-20-2013 at 10:10 AM

Dosen't this Guy claim Association to the Eldorado Ranch Project.
That alone would make anyone RUNNNNNN.
Bob H
Elite Nomad

[*] posted on 4-20-2013 at 10:24 AM

What, no golf course?

And, from their web site... Escalera Nautica???? What?

http://ranchocostaverde.com/?page_id=144

The SAME boiling water that softens the potato hardens the egg. It's about what you are made of NOT the circumstance.
 Pages:  1  2    4  5

Go To Top

All Content Copyright 1997- Q87 International; All Rights Reserved.