BajaNomad
Not logged in [Login - Register]

Go To Bottom
Printable Version  
 Pages:  1  2
Author: Subject: pacifico beer in SF ????
mcfez
Elite Nomad

[*] posted on 2-23-2016 at 01:21 PM

Correct. Cant miss it.

Quote: Originally posted by Pacifico  
A store in SF with Pacifico.....

Go north on the malecon and when you turn left at the end, go left on the first street you can. There is a store with a big Pacifico sign on the right!

Save me some!

Old people are like the old cars, made of some tough stuff. May show a little rust, but good as gold on the inside.
StuckSucks
Super Nomad

[*] posted on 2-23-2016 at 03:31 PM

Quote: Originally posted by Pacifico  
Ok, I found it on the "street view" on your map.

A map with push pin:

https://goo.gl/maps/upjvNBrprbN2

cj5orion
Nomad

Mood: time for a cervaza !!!

[*] posted on 2-24-2016 at 06:43 AM

Great Thanx !!!

right next to "club miramar"...that could be a problem ! :lol:

[Edited on 2-24-2016 by cj5orion]

Home Remodels/Builds..Recession!
Gone BAJA BUILDIN/FISHIN !
Hook
Elite Nomad

Mood: Inquisitive

[*] posted on 2-24-2016 at 07:35 AM

I dont think I've been in downtown SF since the late 80s or early 90s. What is that pedestrian structure headed out to that building with the faro?
WestyWanderer
Nomad

[*] posted on 2-25-2016 at 12:22 AM

Quote: Originally posted by Hook  
I dont think I've been in downtown SF since the late 80s or early 90s. What is that pedestrian structure headed out to that building with the faro?

That's a pedestrian bridge to a now abandoned night club which prior to that was the ice house for the shrimp boats. You can also walk up passed the building to the lighthouse on the bluff. There is a restaurant there (never tried it, has anyone?) as well as a shrine. Nice view of SF and the bay from the shrine
MrBillM
Platinum Nomad

Mood: It's a Zip-a-Dee-Doo-Dah Day

[*] posted on 2-25-2016 at 10:46 AM
The Wide World of Beer

One person's tasty Brew is another's trashy.

Which accounts for the hundreds (or thousands ?) of varieties worldwide.

Some of which are SO bad that most wonder "W-T-F" or "WHO the Hell would drink this" ?

Personally, I "like" most Mexican Beers (some more than others) with a limited few exceptions. Pacifico is Good, but (in my experience) it leaves an aftertaste.

It's simply that I like other Brews MORE and the limited volume consumed means that cost and availability isn't a factor for me.

I have to say that my recent sampling of Stella Artois has been enjoyable, though, with it's "milder" than Steinlager or Heineken taste, it stays in third.

BTW, speaking of BAD taste, the FACT that, aside from two Chinese Brews which enjoy their status due to China's HUGE population, the BEST selling beer in the WORLD is...................

"Bud Light".

W-T-F ?

[Edited on 2-25-2016 by MrBillM]
Hook
Elite Nomad

Mood: Inquisitive

[*] posted on 2-25-2016 at 11:30 AM

I have always had adverse reactions (mostly headaches) to the flagship Anheiser Busch products (Bud, Bud Light) but I can't really fault them for flavor, as mass-produced American lagers go. They are fairly well balanced beers. Certainly more flavor than the biggies from Miller-Coors.

But those adverse reactions keep me away.

Bud Light seems to be selling REALLY well in Mexico with the younger, hip, upwardly mobile Mexican middle class. I wouldnt be surprised if it's the largest selling import beer in Mexico..........by far, really.

Stella is really a nice beer.

[Edited on 2-25-2016 by Hook]
bkbend
Senior Nomad

[*] posted on 2-25-2016 at 11:41 AM

Quote: Originally posted by Hook  

Bud Light seems to be selling REALLY well in Mexico with the younger, hip, upwardly mobile Mexican middle class. I wouldnt be surprised if it's the largest selling import beer in Mexico..........by far, really.

[Edited on 2-25-2016 by Hook]

I looked at a can of Bud Light(not mine) the other day, not imported. Hencho en Mexico and a really small Modelo logo. Beer consolidation these days, you don't know who makes what and it's all the same, semi-tolerable bland.
MrBillM
Platinum Nomad

Mood: It's a Zip-a-Dee-Doo-Dah Day

[*] posted on 2-25-2016 at 11:58 AM
A-B (InBev) OWNS the WORLD

Other than China.

Including Stella.
 Pages:  1  2

Go To Top

All Content Copyright 1997- Q87 International; All Rights Reserved.