BajaNomad
Not logged in [Login - Register]

Go To Bottom
Printable Version  
 Pages:  1    3  
Author: Subject: Thank you Mr Doug...........
Bruce R Leech
Elite Nomad

Mood: A lot cooler than Mulege

[*] posted on 7-14-2005 at 08:02 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by yankeeirishman
yankeeirishman
there are laws now against that sort of thing.

Mmmmm....I wasnt the confused one here Sir. Nor do I arrange what I "want to read" in partial. Also, and AGAIN...I said to you "with respect to you"....(that means I was truely being nice towards you). Thanks for the slap back ol boy. Felt good.

With all due respect yankeeirishman. I apologize to you for asking the questions and please forgive my stupidness and dumb remarks. and I am sorry you could not understand what I was getting at.

Bruce R Leech
Ensenada

yankeeirishman
Banned

[*] posted on 7-14-2005 at 08:13 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by Bruce R Leech
Quote:
yankeeirishman
there are laws now against that sort of thing.

Mmmmm....I wasnt the confused one here Sir. Nor do I arrange what I "want to read" in partial. Also, and AGAIN...I said to you "with respect to you"....(that means I was truely being nice towards you). Thanks for the slap back ol boy. Felt good.

With all due respect yankeeirishman. I apologize to you for asking the questions and please forgive my stupidness and dumb remarks. and I am sorry you could not understand what I was getting at.

Whatever.............

What control freaks there are here. Don\'t believe that post you just read!
yankeeirishman
Banned

[*] posted on 7-14-2005 at 08:28 PM
Tough guys are really scared little men

Quote:
Originally posted by Baja Bernie
Dang! I give up.

I know all of the stuff David recycled as do all of us who read this board.

I was just trying as Yankee said to get a friend to chill out and bury the past. I even asked that David pause before he became defensive because some people just enjoy bursting his bubble.

I guess I have fulfilled my obligations as a friend and will say no more.

Yankee, It scares me that we seem to be growing closer in our approach to this wonderful board. Thanks for bringing up the potential threat of lawsuits to enforce etiquette or lack of it on this board because it allows me to disagree with your approach to problem solving.

Come on JR--enough is enough--let it rest!

[Edited on 7-15-2005 by Baja Bernie] This was edited on 7-14-05 NOT 7-15-05---right after JR last post.

[Edited on 7-15-2005 by Baja Bernie]

Will...after reading that God-awful post that had outright threats against DavidK, I just decided to let folks here know that you can indeed follow a legal avenue to resolve real threats of harm, not name calling and such. That can be a scary thing for a lot of decent folk kind here (to be bodily threaten). MeNo was way out of line. If I was David?.I would had gone after this guy with the local police agency.

You see me not ?chasing folks? here no more. I am trying to just make this forum a nice place again??I am not trying to earn points here (as one fellow claimed here today) as being the good guy or a mouthy self invoked editor.

I like damn near everyone here ?except the (self claimed) tough guys. You know a lot about the tough guys too from your past, dont yeah? :O

Dave
Elite Nomad

[*] posted on 7-14-2005 at 09:55 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by Dave
Quote:
Thank you for deleting that dog war post of DavidK and MeNo! I dont see that as editing...just cutting the ol cancer out! Keep it up Doug. Let's have our board kept from such garbage.

Damn, I always miss the good stuff. Did anyone make a copy?:biggrin:

I guess that won't be necessary. It couldn't have been any better than this.

Yogi got it right. It's like deja vous all over again.:biggrin:

BajaNomad
Super Administrator

Mood: INTP-A

[*] posted on 7-14-2005 at 10:05 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by Diver
...you have been caught red-handed lying, (as confirmed by Doug)...
From my side of things, I simply tried to put straight some of the speculation happening. I personally didn't see any of that speculation as lies being told -- at least that's my take on it.

--
Doug

When I was young, I admired clever people. Now that I am old, I admire kind people.
– Rabbi Abraham Joshua Heschel

We know we must go back if we live, and we don`t know why.
– John Steinbeck, Log from the Sea of Cortez

Affordable Domain Name Registration/Management & cPanel Web Hosting:
https://www.regionalinternet.com
Sharksbaja
Elite Nomad

[*] posted on 7-14-2005 at 10:39 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by BajaNomad
Quote:
Originally posted by Diver
...you have been caught red-handed lying, (as confirmed by Doug)...
From my side of things, I simply tried to put straight some of the speculation happening. I personally didn't see any of that speculation as lies being told -- at least that's my take on it.

--
Doug

And that is the operative verb.
Gypsy Jan
Ultra Nomad

Mood: Depends on which way the wind is blowing

[*] posted on 7-14-2005 at 10:57 PM
Speaking gently to this big T discussion

I am very confused.

What is/was the main subject?

What is the logic line and where is it going?

What does this have to do with Baja?

And, lastly, how does this contribute to the Baja aficionados interests?

“Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry, and narrow mindedness.”
—Mark Twain

\"La vida es dura, el corazon es puro, y cantamos hasta la madrugada.” (Life is hard, the heart is pure and we sing until dawn.)
—Kirsty MacColl, Mambo de la Luna

\"Alea iacta est.\"
—Julius Caesar
Diver
Ultra Nomad

[*] posted on 7-14-2005 at 10:58 PM

Sorry Doug, but I don't agree. When someone (DK) makes reckless public accusations on speculation without knowing what he's talking about, and those statements are false, I call that lying.
Like saying the girl next door is easy when you have no actual clue - that's lying also; she may be a nun !

Bernie, thanks for trying, you said what I felt better than me.
He apparently won't listen to you either.
Too bad, he's a decent guy, just doesn't get it.
Diver
Ultra Nomad

[*] posted on 7-14-2005 at 11:03 PM

Gypsy,

1. Is that unusual ?
2. There is not subject, just offense, defense, speculation and spectators.
3.No logic - going to the same place, nowhere.
4.Some of these guys live in or visit baja ?
5.Interested in siciology ?

Sorry Gypsy, I couldn't resist.
(You are right, of course.)
David K
Honored Nomad

Mood: Have Baja Fever

[*] posted on 7-15-2005 at 07:36 AM

Nomads, please accept my apology.

Diver, I said I was sorry... how about dropping this? The posting history of one person is how come I speculated he was the one complaining to Doug. I retracted, so that is not what I would call 'reckless'.

JR, you posted above:

>>"Bernie, I have been accused here on Nomad of stealing, forging, having my kids taken by CPS, lying, being a deadbeat, and more."
I never said you stole, forged, dealt with cps, or are a deadbeat Dad.<<

I didn't say YOU made that list of statements, JR... Don't you read what Me No has been posting?

Please stop using me in your negative posts. I hope you once again remember what I have done to assist you, and to assist those seeking fun in Baja (which also helps the Mexicans)? Oh, and have a look at my web site... the photos I took alone will pretty much prove I have taken more than 'just few vacations there' as you try and get people to believe to discredit me for some reason.

Bajaddict, again I do not understand the reason for your hostility since I offered to do what ever you asked, from the beginning...., but I am sorry for upsetting you. When you pulled in behind me near Catavina to join us hiking happily to the cave art, that is who I am, and how I want to remember you. BBBB-4 was not 'my crappy party', I was a guest there like you, and I am sorry you didn't have fun at Viva Baja-4, if that is what you fealt was 'crappy'. I have no 'agenda' I am aware of, either. Unless having fun in Baja and sharing can be called an agenda.

How about it... an end to this? Want to respond to what I said here? Then u2u me instead of posting.

I apologize for upsetting anyone with my defensive replies on Nomad....

Now, come on down to El Rosario and let's have some fun next week!

"So Much Baja, So Little Time..."

See the NEW www.VivaBaja.com for maps, travel articles, links, trip photos, and more!
Baja Missions and History On Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/groups/bajamissions/
Camping, off-roading, Viva Baja discussion: https://www.facebook.com/groups/vivabaja

Bruce R Leech
Elite Nomad

[*] posted on 7-15-2005 at 07:47 AM

Quote:
Sorry Bruce.... you are dead wrong. My intent here is not to fight with you on this point or to make points. It is important that some fellows here (on the forums) understand that you can get into serious legal avenues by making intent threats. Sorry
My business is 90% Internet. We get a few idiots once in a while with complaints or threats because we sue some folks for payment surrender of services. The Sacramento D.A. Office sees Internet threats as any other type of bodily threat?illegal! My lawyers have used their office twice so far. Sacramento Police Department also has a cyber division, as it is the same with other large cities of this country that goes after the lawbreakers. Recently Microsoft awarded Sacramento with a$250.000 grant to be shared with a few other towns. Yes Bruce?there IS indeed laws against this sort of non-sense. Here?s just one of many that is on the legal books (below). I dont have a clue how you think there are no such laws. Again....with respect here I write to you.

The Federal law provides an important tool to combat cyberstalking. Under Title 18 U.S.C. 875Ic), it is a federal crime, punishable by up to five years in prison and a fine of up to $250,000, to transmit any communication in interstate or foreign commerce containing a threat to injure the person of another. This law includes threats transmitted over the telephone, e-mail, beepers, or the Internet.

David K?.Bernie only said to you what I was trying to say?.we all know you are good. These guys are only messing with you for their pleasures.

With all due respect Don't you think that in this instance it would have been better to leave the post By Me no so other Nomads could draw there own conclusion. by removing the post you don't remove the threat you only hide it. and if indeed a threat was made from one Nomad to an other publicly on the forum do you think you are some how protecting us by having it removed? it looks to me like if what you say is true the only favor you did was to Me no.

Please If anyone ever makes a threat against me on this or any other forum leave it the heck alone so I can see it and deal with it in my own way. and also other Nomads can see where the threats are coming from also. sometimes just because you don't like what you read it is better to leave things alone. and let the people that it is directed at do what they think is right.

now with all the evidence gone we can only here your opinion of what took place.

at least Me no had the ........ to put his name on it

I appreciate what you tried to do you thought you were protecting all of us poor dumb Nomads from the big bad wolf. but most of us have a Little of our minds left and we can handle a post like that.

[Edited on 7-15-2005 by Bruce R Leech]

Bruce R Leech
Ensenada

yankeeirishman
Banned

[*] posted on 7-15-2005 at 07:50 AM
come on ol mates!

Quote:
Originally posted by David K

Diver, I said I was sorry... how about dropping this? The posting history of one person is how come I speculated he was the one complaining to Doug. I retracted, so that is not what I would call 'reckless'.

JR, you posted above:

>>"Bernie, I have been accused here on Nomad of stealing, forging, having my kids taken by CPS, lying, being a deadbeat, and more."

I didn't say YOU made that list of statements, JR... Don't you read what Me No has been posting?

Please stop using me in your negative posts. I hope you once again remember what I have done to assist you, and to assist those seeking fun in Baja (which also helps the Mexicans)? Oh, and have a look at my web site... the photos I took alone will pretty much prove I have taken more than 'just few vacations there' as you try and get people to believe to discredit me for some reason.

Bajaddict, again I do not understand the reason for your hostility since I offered to do what ever you asked, from the beginning...., but I am sorry for upsetting you. When you pulled in behind me near Catavina to join us hiking happily to the cave art, that is who I am, and how I want to remember you. BBBB-4 was not 'my crappy party', I was a guest there like you, and I am sorry you didn't have fun at Viva Baja-4, if that is what you fealt was 'crappy'. I have no 'agenda' I am aware of, either. Unless having fun in Baja and sharing can be called an agenda.

How about it... an end to this? Want to respond to what I said here? Then u2u me instead of posting.

Come on all! Let's support this. DavidK is damn near kissing your asses now...just to get peace. Be real men, and drop the negatives. Earn your righful respect back.

DavidK...you got my full support for trying to end the fire...regardless who's at fault.

Bruce R Leech
Elite Nomad

[*] posted on 7-15-2005 at 07:58 AM

Quote:
Quote:
Originally posted by David K

JR, you posted above:

Come on all! Let's support this. DavidK is damn near kissing your asses now...just to get peace. Be real men, and drop the negatives. Earn your righful respect back.

DavidK...you got my full support for trying to end the fire...regardless who's at fault.

David K has my respect. what dose that have to do with your original post?

Bruce R Leech
Ensenada

Baja Bernie
`Normal` Nomad Correspondent

Mood: Just dancing through life

[*] posted on 7-15-2005 at 08:48 AM
Gypsy Jan

Nice try Gyspy but sometimes these crazy things are a lot like a burro that has been held back from water--Nothing is going to stop them until they bust a gut.

I'm off this one--see you 'all' later on a funner and friendlier thread.

My smidgen of a claim to fame is that I have had so many really good friends. By Bernie Swaim December 2007
yankeeirishman
Banned

[*] posted on 7-15-2005 at 03:42 PM
Oh Bruce R Leech....."got brains"?

I really dont give a rats rump about your reputation here as I once thought you were pretty cool of a Nomad. Till a few days ago. Are you uptight, drugged out, bad fishing trip, no rumpomatic last night...what? What!! You wish to flame me? And Troll? Over and over? 3 or 4 times in this post . In a mood for fun and games? Fine...I'll bite! My promise not to be a jerk, is officially on hold! Com on Mr Igor...lets spill the brains here. I could use some entertainment from you.:lol:

Stay current with the readings and you'll be will informed. Perhaps you need to read your statements before posting them Bruce R Leech. ...If you insist that you are a poor dumb Nomad...you said it, I didn?t! In your case, I agree with your statement.

Evidently there were others that read the post in question...and agreed (Mmmmm...the guy who deleted it in the first place, Doug!). You are making statements that you haven?t the slightest firsthand knowledge of it?since it was you that claimed to have not read it. Geeze Bruce. You want to attempt to tear down the things I have to say? Fine?let?s have a go at it!

?get a real reply with guts to it, will you? You indeed are here flaming me?fine. I?ll go with you for a cyber fight. You want to attempt to tear down the things I have to say? Fine?let?s have a go at it!

?David K has my respect. what dose that have to do with your original post? Bruce R Leech.
Hello? Hello? Any lights on in there, Mr. Bruce R Leech? Read the DavidK response! IN THIS TOPIC POST! Again?you spear another dumb ass question towards me. Need some help getting that big fat foot outda your mouth? You want to attempt to tear down the things I have to say? Fine?let?s have a go at it!

It was a decent post till you wanted to flame it out. You want to attempt to tear down the things I have to say? Fine?let?s have a go at it! I suggest you not quote law in the next response?you already got knock down on that that slumbering statement of ?there?s no law of protection for any threats on the Net. Please Bruce?the next response?put some intellectual thinking into it. You want to attempt to tear down the things I have to say? Fine?let?s have a go at it!

Geeze Bruce..I guess I'll take a break from being "Mr Nice Guy", and let you have a go at me. Just because I have been real cool here on the forums, dont mean that I'll take your crapola.

Take my advice??..let it rest.

[Edited on 7-15-2005 by yankeeirishman]

jrbaja
Ultra Nomad

lol.gif posted on 7-15-2005 at 04:22 PM
David and my regular spats

that have been going on for a number of years, don't hold a candle to this!:lol::lol::lol:
Mike Supino
Nomad

[*] posted on 7-15-2005 at 04:25 PM

Great call Jr!

Therianthropic
Bruce R Leech
Elite Nomad

[*] posted on 7-15-2005 at 05:43 PM

where did I say this :?:

let?s have a go at it! I suggest you not quote law in the next response?you already got knock down on that that slumbering statement of ?there?s no law of protection for any threats on the Net.

this is an out and out Lie. :fire:for that you lose 4 points and a lot of creditability in my book:no:

no wonder you are going ballistic if you dreamed up in your head that I said that . you better quit smoking that stuff.:lol:

if any one can See where I wrote that statement let me no where. I cant even see where any one wrote that. I Guess Yankee is the one that dreamed it up.:lol:

get a grip Yank that is a pretty low blow. just admit you made a mistake and Ill go home:lol:

[Edited on 7-16-2005 by Bruce R Leech]

Bruce R Leech
Ensenada

bajaruby
Banned

[*] posted on 7-15-2005 at 05:54 PM

GOOD GOD YOU GUYS........
If JRBAJA and I can shake hands and give it up. Then I think anyone can.....I don't even know the man and was wishing is was a squirt again...If you get my drift. I was just a girl once, and
I never give up, but how stupid it was to fight with some slinging words on a computer.
Unless you guys accually know each other, why fight about it. And if you do, TAKE IT SOMEWHERE ELSE!!!!!

This and nothing matters here, except baja. LIES, LIES, LIES!
GGAWD!!!! Who cares. If there are good pic and good stories....WHO CARES!!!!! BAJA, BAJA,,, BBBBAAAAAAAAAAAAJJJJJJJAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!:bounce::bounce:

[Edited on 7-16-2005 by bajaruby]
jrbaja
Ultra Nomad

[*] posted on 7-15-2005 at 06:00 PM
Sorry to disappoint you Ruby

but that was nothing compared to the real battles fought in the past!:lol:
And, neither is this one!

I think you guys need to step it up a might, wouldja! you know, Mom wears combat boots, my Dad can kick your Dad's katootie, etc.

Quit pussyfootin around :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:
 Pages:  1    3  

Go To Top

All Content Copyright 1997- Q87 International; All Rights Reserved.