Printable Version  
 Pages:  1    3    5  6
Author: Subject: Lots for Sell in Bahia Concepcion - Requeson
Diver
Ultra Nomad

[*] posted on 11-27-2009 at 12:18 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by Donjulio
If your environmental study isn't finished yet you don't have your F3 permit which means you can't legally sell. So whats up?

Huh ???

You don't need an environmental study to get an FM3.
You can buy or sell without an FM3.
You can also buy/sell without an environmental study.
We've done all of the above.
Donjulio
Nomad

[*] posted on 11-27-2009 at 12:21 PM

Diver - The subdivision and permit status is F1, F2, F3 and F4. You have to be at F3 before you can legally offer the development for sale. With F4 then you can legally transfer title. Has nothing to do with FM3 or immigration.
wilderone
Ultra Nomad

[*] posted on 11-27-2009 at 12:55 PM

KAT54 - no. no. no. no. no. no.
capt. mike
Elite Nomad

Mood: Sling time!

[*] posted on 11-27-2009 at 01:11 PM

wilderone - what i like about you is that you never straddle the fence!!:lol::lol:

formerly Ordained in Rev. Ewing\'s Church by Mail - busted on tax fraud.......
Now joined L. Ron Hoover\'s church of Appliantology
\"Remember there is a big difference between kneeling down and bending over....\"

www.facebook.com/michael.l.goering
wilderone
Ultra Nomad

[*] posted on 11-27-2009 at 01:15 PM

"Additional note: we all know that Bahia Concepcion is one of those very unique places in the world and we all wish that progress will not change this beautiful place into another cabo, acapulco......well our view is that indeed progress is unavoidable but we have the chance to do it right and develop the area in way that you can enjoy the bay almost the same way we do it now. That is one of the reasons that in Amala less than 10% of the property will be built on, that is why all our water front lots are more than 100 meters away form the water, that is why all the unit locations within the lots depend on the vegetation and slope of each particular lot. Our number one priority is to preserve the place and create an experience of being in nature, non intrusive, peaceful..... Other developers in the area share this philosophy and this can be done right. It will never be the baja of the past but it can be done very well. This will obviously mean more people, more workers, more jobs, less poverty and we hope we can bring pride to the locals about what they have and show them that their best bet is to preserve this paradise, it is the most important asset they will ever have."

Essentially, what you're talking about is what it was - an RV park, campground. $10/night.
You want to "create an experience of being in nature." Duh. That's what's there now - and that's what it was and will be if you leave it alone. What you want to is to create an experience of Miami in the desert.
Put in your desal plant - get the building permits; get the environmental impact report. Then hang out the for-sale sign. Put your money where your mouth is.

And who do you think these buyers are going to be? You think people are going to spend that much money for a part-time vacation getaway? What? No golf course? No spa? no swimming pool, wellness center, wine cellar, jetski rental, marina, science lab, fishing fleet, turbine generators? No town, no groceries, no taco shop, no restaurants, medical clinic, air strip. Long drive from any US border. You think people are just going to sit on their deck and drink tequila all day watching the trucks drive by on Hwy. 1? Why do you think people will want to buy your properties when there are already so many on the market?
KAT54
Nomad

[*] posted on 11-27-2009 at 01:22 PM

So this is an illegal development since the enviromrntal report is not completed?
Are they at F3?
Why dont they have the concession if they owned the property since 1971?
Can not anyone just go to the beach and camp for free?
Can they stop you?
Can they charge you?
I thought the beaches were free?
Can they fence the place without a concession?
If you buy a lot will there be campers in front of the houses?
Is this the real reason the houses are supposed to be so far back fronm the water?
Sharksbaja
Elite Nomad

[*] posted on 11-27-2009 at 01:42 PM
A sad day on the Bay?

I concur with the WildOne. The notion that the project can develop concurrent with the stagnant market indicates to me that these folks need not money but they need more. Why, I don't get it. At what cost to the area?
Is it just something that has to be done for the betterment of just a few aristocrats?? These people NEED another figgin' development in paradise?

The saddest thing I see is the permanent destruction of another memorable and special place. You put that crap in there and it won't be special to anyone but you and and the few you fooled.

Believe me, the more you develop the beautiful coves and coastline the more you change the demographics. Before long the whole dynamic changes bringing with it a crowd not familiar with the way it was. Changes that are un-Baja.

One thang for sure, you won't see me or my family spending one thin dime on your unnecessary project or even go near . In fact there are thousand of regular Baja travelers and visitors that the net result may be actually a negative for the area in terms of economics. I can't see that future crtowd spending cash anywhere but there.

Besides, who wants a beautiful coastal retreat without a beautiful golf course to water with brownwater.:mad: Fore........

DON\'T SQUINT! Give yer eyes a break!
Try holding down [control] key and toggle the [+ and -] keys

Viva Mulege!

Nomads\' Sunsets
Packoderm
Super Nomad

[*] posted on 11-27-2009 at 01:55 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by wilderone
mpc - I'll just come out and say it - you sound just like the jerks who developed Loreto Bay and totally ruined that bay and it's immediate region for all eternity. Your so-called plan is exactly the same - your rhetoric is exactly the same. You say you appreciate people who want to preserve Baja's magnificence and then out of the other side of your mouth, you state you want to develop it all the way to conception Bay.

Again, I will do everything I can to discourage buyers and prevent your development. I represent the people who want Baja to remain as the very special ecological treasure it is - for everyone - not just a few people who want to own it, and people like you who want to profit.

Go ahead - game on.

I think the above sums it up in a nutshell. They want to make a buck. What will eventually end up happening is the same as what happened on California's (U.S.) coastline - or Rosarito for that matter. Any public access that will exist will be small, crowded with yahoos, and not safe for camping. California's coastline is not worth the 90 mile drive it takes to get there. It belongs to somebody else, so I never go there. The same scenario repeating itself will be set just fine for the privileged few.

Well, if success somehow arises, the story won't be exactly like that of the U.S.'s California. Just look at Playa del Carmen for an example: First secure ownership. Then build like crazy. They'll need to import many workers from the mainland. Work will run out for some reason or another. The public will then need to alleviate the crime, drugs, and poverty. The place will become an armpit, so the developers will set their sites on the next new and exciting development possibility. For some reason that escapes me all this is inevitable.
Packoderm
Super Nomad

[*] posted on 11-27-2009 at 01:57 PM

"The notion that the project can develop concurrent with the stagnant market indicates to me that these folks need not money but they need more."

Spot on.
Skeet/Loreto
Ultra Nomad

[*] posted on 11-27-2009 at 01:58 PM

Oh! if Baja Patty was still alive!!
She would Shoot everyone of thos Blood Sucking Developers if they got any where close to her Beloved Bahia.
Donjulio
Nomad

[*] posted on 11-27-2009 at 07:16 PM

I have beachfront lots with transferable title (F4), water, sewer, electic already in, streets paved and has signs, fire hydrants and steetlights. 9 miles south of town and even closer to the airport. Can't sell them for $120,000 much less half a million 1000 feet from the water. Wow.
Crusoe
Senior Nomad

[*] posted on 11-27-2009 at 11:25 PM

HOORAY.....GO WILD ONE!! ++C++:bounce::bounce::bounce::bounce:
mpc

[*] posted on 11-28-2009 at 08:56 AM

Very interesting how some people discredit things without knowing anything about them. All criticism is accepted and you are all entitled to your point of view. But if you wanted anything more than venting your anger you would first be more knowledgeable about what we are all about and ask serious questions about the hows and the whys of the project.

First and most important Don Julio your comment about f1,f2...is absolutely wrong. The environmental study is needed before you even make a road to the property but has nothing to do with selling or not lots. Do you think discrediting other projects will bring buyers to yours? I actually hope you are successful with your project and I am sure in time when things get better and if you have the right product you will. If you want to chat directly to share some experience I would be happy to do so, maybe I can tell you how we sold the first lots at the cited prices, maybe you are targeting the wrong folks.....

Beaches are and will always be accessible to everyone and no one can charge you or deny access to them. That is if they do not have a concession for renting RV's on the beach which then ruins the place for everyone. Try going to requeson beach most of the year and you will be lucky if you get a spot of sand between all the RV's. Or most of the beaches for that matter, cocos? It is like a parking lot of a football game. Is that environmentally friendly? Is that even fair to everyone that wants to enjoy Baja? Is that even pretty???????? The notion that doing nothing will keep the bay beautiful and pristine is ridiculous. Look what has happened now, with no regulation whatsoever anyone can do anything in the bay, people illegally fish everywhere, people throw out their trash whenever they feel it is convenient (how about behind posada concepcion, in a few years the pile of trash will be so high you will be a able to see the bay standing on it), there is very limited work in mulege and the whole municipality, there is limited law, crime is more present than ever before in the area, small time crooks set up their feuds.......ahhh Baja!!!!

Damage of the environment comes from lack of education which is related to poverty which is related to no jobs. Yeah lets leave the area as it is, I am sure it will take care of itself.

The whole idea is that the bay does not follow the path of other places that have been indeed a disaster like some of the examples cited here. Whether we like it or not things are changing and the choice we have is how we influence this change. There are also plenty of great success stories where the environment and the true nature of places are kept mostly intact but development has generated jobs and benefit local communities and set the standards for the future in a very democratic manner.

I see you all share a lot of love for the area which shows in different ways (shoot developers, jerks, illegal, game on...), it is all good. I assume you guys too have some vested interest in the bay of any sort. We will be very active in influencing the local authorities so that laws are followed, specially environmental ones, and that a law that makes sense is set in place to regulate what developers can and can't do. If any of you is serious about it and want to get involved feel free to contact me directly.

Thanks!
capt. mike
Elite Nomad

Mood: Sling time!

[*] posted on 11-28-2009 at 09:12 AM

well i for one hope it works out.
i wish i could buy a nice place properly developed.
i'll bet if this board were around 40 years ago they would complain about all the gringo trailer parks sprouting up along the rio mulege.

formerly Ordained in Rev. Ewing\'s Church by Mail - busted on tax fraud.......
Now joined L. Ron Hoover\'s church of Appliantology
\"Remember there is a big difference between kneeling down and bending over....\"

www.facebook.com/michael.l.goering
arrowhead
Banned

[*] posted on 11-28-2009 at 09:39 AM

You people who are worried about the impact of this project have good points. But you are all missing the most important point, from the standpoint of a potential buyer. In California, and most other places in the US, when someone markets a project with "amenities", such as a desal plant, power plant, roads, etc. the money to put all those amenities in has to be guaranteed. The developer can either just put them in before selling the first lot, or bond the costs so that a lot buyer is guaranteed he will get the amenitities he paid for. This is a legal requirement to protect the buyer. The buyer is buying that land at a price "as if" those amentities where there for him. If the developer doesn't put them in, then the price paid for the lots was way too high.

This is what happened in Nopolo, and many other places in Mexico. So, the real question to ask mpc is: "how are the amenities going to be funded?" If his development plan is to build the amenities from the money paid by the lot buyers, then this is just another Mexican crap shoot.

No soy por ni contra apatía.
Skeet/Loreto
Ultra Nomad

[*] posted on 11-28-2009 at 10:52 AM

Arrowhead; Very well Said. I was taught by my good MeXicano friends early in Life;

"DINERO PREMERO'"
wilderone
Ultra Nomad

[*] posted on 11-28-2009 at 11:33 AM

"We will be very active in influencing the local authorities"

Ha!! I'll bet you will!!!!!!!!!!!!

"Look what has happened now, with no regulation whatsoever anyone can do anything in the bay, people illegally fish everywhere, people throw out their trash whenever they feel it is convenient (how about behind posada concepcion, in a few years the pile of trash will be so high you will be a able to see the bay standing on it), there is very limited work in mulege and the whole municipality, there is limited law, crime is more present than ever before in the area, small time crooks set up their feuds.."

Obvously, what is needed are the basics - trash collection system, waste disposal system. You're going to solve the crime problem with your development? Why don't you clean up Mulege, build a modest deveopment in Mulege, help out the town?
k-rico
Super Nomad

[*] posted on 11-28-2009 at 11:57 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by mpc
But if you wanted anything more than venting your anger you would first be more knowledgeable about what we are all about and ask serious questions about the hows and the whys of the project.

Mario Pani Cusi - CEO

mpc???

http://www.amalabaja.com/amala2009a.pdf
Terry28
Senior Nomad

Mood: Thirsty

[*] posted on 11-28-2009 at 12:06 PM

I am having a hard time seeing what eveyone is getting upset about..
This project will NEVER be built...and anyone who knows that area and the economy will (should) come up with the same answer...It is as far fetched as the other planned developments in the same area...not gonna happen.
As for title insurance, it is a little different in Mexico, probably the most you can hope for is that after you plunk down 400K you will get "title" to your lot, no roads, no water, no power etc...makes it kinda tough to resell.
Buyer beware............

Mexico!! Where two can live as cheaply as one.....but it costs twice as much.....
vandenberg
Elite Nomad

Mood: mellow

[*] posted on 11-28-2009 at 12:35 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by k-rico

Mario Pani Cusi - CEO

mpc???

http://www.amalabaja.com/amala2009a.pdf

No doubt,
Butterfields Italian cousin.:biggrin::biggrin:

I think my photographic memory ran out of film

Air Evacuation go to
http://www.loretobarbara@skymed.com
 Pages:  1    3    5  6

Go To Top

All Content Copyright 1997- Q87 International; All Rights Reserved.