Author: Subject: favorites in San Felipe
Baja.BBQ
Junior Nomad

[*] posted on 5-2-2011 at 08:09 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by mcfez
Quote:
Originally posted by nbacc
I am with you Rob. We loved Lee's place. Food was great and the place was clean and hosts are friendly. Nancy and Richard

Who? Who? Never heard of this place. Are the ribs free after 930 pm. Lee? ;)

McFez, Yes ribs for free after 9:30 pm however we close at 8:00 pm!! Our surplus food goes in to town to the Mens alcohol and drug rehab facility by 9:30. We too enjoy your posts on this board. Deno, hurry back down as you are a "kick" to be around! You too Nancy and Richard and always good to talk to Baja Rob!
CortezBlue
Super Nomad

[*] posted on 5-2-2011 at 10:20 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by absinvestor
I don't have a dog in the fight between McFez and CortezBlue but I personally have found McFez to be helpful- just two quick observations: Has offered more than once to help newbies post pictures on the site and offered a parking spot for my brother-in-law who is considering relocation to SF. Ron

I have no idea what you are talking about. I have no beef with McFez, or Pork or carnitas for that matter??:?:

[Edited on 5-2-2011 by CortezBlue]

mcfez
Elite Nomad

[*] posted on 5-2-2011 at 10:44 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by CortezBlue
Quote:
I don't have a dog in the fight between McFez and CortezBlue but I personally have found McFez to be helpful- just two quick observations: Has offered more than once to help newbies post pictures on the site and offered a parking spot for my brother-in-law who is considering relocation to SF. Ron

I have no idea what you are talking about. I have no beef with McFez, or Pork or carnitas for that matter??:?:

Matching me up with Pork? You must have noticed that I am over weight from the Mc Festival pictures ;)

Old people are like the old cars, made of some tough stuff. May show a little rust, but good as gold on the inside.
CortezBlue
Super Nomad

[*] posted on 5-2-2011 at 02:59 PM

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Matching me up with Pork? You must have noticed that I am over weight from the Mc Festival pictures ;)

The other McWhite Meat
CortezBlue
Super Nomad

[*] posted on 5-3-2011 at 08:39 AM

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

The other McWhite Meat

That's All Folks!
freediverbrian
Senior Nomad

[*] posted on 5-9-2011 at 06:02 PM

Try the palapa resturant on the malacon the seven seas soup and the shrimp are great " dont you just love a answer to a question with out getting in to a peeing contest.
freediverbrian
Senior Nomad

[*] posted on 5-9-2011 at 06:06 PM

Oh no peeing is not tolerated on this board about old ladies with nothing better to do to do contest
J.P.
Super Nomad

Mood: Easy Does It

[*] posted on 5-9-2011 at 08:19 PM

We like Chueys and Georges and breakyast at Chumpos the waiter is a kick.
Bajajorge
Ultra Nomad

[*] posted on 5-10-2011 at 09:33 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by E.D.R.Rick
Juanitos is in La vantana del mar,unless theirs another one your talking about?

I think Juanitos at El Dorado, AKA La Ventana Del Mar is closed.

The new Juanitos is at about KM180 or so, in the old Colorado Restaurant building on the westside of Hwy5.
meme
Senior Nomad

[*] posted on 5-10-2011 at 10:01 AM

Some of the best food we eat every week is at Petes Camp. Burro Loco (Green Burrito) is a favorite.
But had burgers & hot dogs at Jolly Mon a few nites ago that were also good, but drinks were outrageously spendy at Jolly Mon---$4 each for a short Tequila & we brought our own mix which they do not serve many places. So it comes to $4 a shot! We ofcourse had one!! No wonder business is slow!
Larana

[*] posted on 5-10-2011 at 11:05 AM

Love Blowin' Smoke! Lee , Linda and Alex are numero uno. Missing my weekly fix. Back in Canada now and won't return til October.
Bajajorge
Ultra Nomad

[*] posted on 5-17-2011 at 08:55 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by bajajeffrey
"The Sweet Spot".

Best new find in town is on the Malecon # 162.
The chef, Jesus and his wife were great hosts
they are closed on wednesday but they are still working slow cooking ribs for Thursday.
WOW! they were great, fall off the bone.
My wife had the rib eye steak with grilled vegetables and steak fries and loved it!
The grilled sea bass with fresh basil is also a favorite.
As you enter the Malecone from the south end its just past the fist taco court, orange building on left.

The Sweet Spot is owned and operated by the guy that used to have "Latin Garden" on Hwy5, KM183, I theenk?
 Pages:  1    3

Go To Top

All Content Copyright 1997- Q87 International; All Rights Reserved.