Pages:  1  2    4
Author: Subject: spearfishing
Bajaddict
Junior Nomad

[*] posted on 6-24-2005 at 06:24 PM
New P-nche gringo??

Quote:
Originally posted by jrbaja
some new P-nche gringo took offense because the huarache fit. As far as my own back yard, I don't know what you are referring to.
As far as minding your own business, it would probably be a good idea.
As far as the authorities go, give it your best shot pendejo!
And, as far as living back up there, there are way too many people like you running around which means that back yard is already full enough of it!
Trying to prove something by bringing up old posts? That's what the chicken coup groupers are famous for cluckhead!:lol:

As you seem to put much value on the amount of time that a person has attached himself to this board, you may want to check my registration date.... Junior. Of course I have no where near the number of posts that you have racked up, perhaps you can retain some validation of your superiority in that fact.

I am going to save any further discourse with you until the time comes that we might meet in person..... I'd really enjoy that. I'll recommend that you refrain from further insults, as I will be asking you to repeat them to my face if and when that happy time should come.

[Edited on 6-27-2005 by BajaNomad]
pascuale
Nomad

Mood: Lets fish!

[*] posted on 6-24-2005 at 08:12 PM

Your gonna have to get past me and my case of empty pacificos first baja addict. :lol:
Bajaddict
Junior Nomad

[*] posted on 6-24-2005 at 11:12 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by pangamadness
Well put Bajaddict. The Mexican authorities will be there one day. It will be the day he looses one of his clients. Someone will try a little too hard to get a Grouper and will pass out. Probably be some guy with 2 kids and one on the way who takes a last minute opportunity to go on a trip with his buddies to see who can get the biggest fish. Or it will be a son showing off for his dad and tries a little too hard to get a big fish.
Pangamadness, you are quoting me in the wrong context. My post had nothing to do with GTB's up and up business and estimable character, or JR's questionable status. Personally, I could hardly give a rat's arse what folks are up to, as long as it does not affect me or mine....

My problem comes with those who's mouths seem to spout a solid stream of BS, and who lack the cajones to back it anywhere except from behind the keyboard.

I do not give or take insults lightly... but hey, I am funny that way!
bajaden
Nomad

Mood: vicarious

[*] posted on 6-25-2005 at 06:39 PM

Ahh, probably that hired thug Jr. Just kidding Bajaddict, no offense intended. Id really rather just buy everyone a cervesa. Maybe we could all just take a ride on its a small world in disneyland. There's no better way to relieve your frustrations. Come on guys, can't we all just get along. Those were Gereral Custers last words, by the way.

It is better to appear stupid, than to open ones mouth and confirm it.
 Pages:  1  2    4

Go To Top

All Content Copyright 1997- Q87 International; All Rights Reserved.