Go To Bottom
Printable Version  
 Pages:  1  2    4    6  7
Author: Subject: Tatoo U ?s x2
boe4fun
Super Nomad

Mood: Circling the drain........

[*] posted on 6-19-2007 at 11:19 AM

Hola Paulina, How does one post a picture here? Should I post the picture I sent to you yesterday? Don't want to start an uproar. Paul

Two dirt roads diverged in Baja and I, I took the one less graveled by......

Soy ignorante, apático y ambivalente. No lo sé y no me importa, ni modo.
DENNIS
Platinum Nomad

[*] posted on 6-19-2007 at 11:23 AM

How did that guy get the Oreo cookies to stick to his nariz?
toneart
Ultra Nomad

Mood: Skeptical

[*] posted on 6-19-2007 at 11:28 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by DENNIS
How did that guy get the Oreo cookies to stick to his nariz?

Very fast shutter speed.:D

woody with a view
PITA Nomad

Mood: Everchangin'

[*] posted on 6-19-2007 at 11:53 AM

gorilla glue.......:P

edit: looking at lencho's foto=how can that guy ever expect to be taken seriously EVER again? there are a couple of guys around OB with FULL facial tattoos. i ask myself the same question every time i see one of these guys.....:wow:

[Edited on 6-19-2007 by woody in ob]

DENNIS
Platinum Nomad

[*] posted on 6-19-2007 at 11:55 AM

That poor kid. Look at him. He has abused his face so much that his nose looks like a butt.
Bruce R Leech
Elite Nomad

Mood: A lot cooler than Mulege

[*] posted on 6-19-2007 at 12:32 PM

I just love it when one of those tattooed peple with all of the nose rings and stuff come in looking for work:lol:

I do make exceptions for old sailors with Tattoos:tumble:

[Edited on 6-19-2007 by Bruce R Leech]

Bruce R Leech
Ensenada

DENNIS
Platinum Nomad

[*] posted on 6-19-2007 at 12:38 PM

Bruce ----

Are these kids coming out of the Mexican community or are they US imports?
Paulina
Ultra Nomad

[*] posted on 6-19-2007 at 12:40 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by boe4fun
Hola Paulina, How does one post a picture here? Should I post the picture I sent to you yesterday? Don't want to start an uproar. Paul

Paul,
There are a few that would appreciate that photo and a few that would take offense. Maybe best kept for private showings? Things would roar, that is for certain!

P<*)))><

\"Well behaved women rarely make history.\" Laurel Thatcher Ulrich
Bruce R Leech
Elite Nomad

Mood: A lot cooler than Mulege

[*] posted on 6-19-2007 at 12:40 PM

mostly US and Canada

Bruce R Leech
Ensenada

kellychapman
Nomad

Mood: heavenly

[*] posted on 6-19-2007 at 01:13 PM

body mutilation and body art....aren't they different????.....painting a little picture or something does not seem to be the same as stretching out your earlopes or putting massive holes in your nose....corrrect me if I am wrong....like piercing your nipples or something...omg these type of things are crazy....somewhere we have to maybe take a look at a persons phyciatric background...wouldn't ya say.....
and what is the difference from an ol sailors tatoo's from the one on my backside?????
jeez too much to think about......but putting extra holes and inserting large objects in them is a bit much for this ol' girl.....:(
Osprey
Ultra Nomad

[*] posted on 6-19-2007 at 01:32 PM

Wow, Kelly, you are so right. So much to think about! It's a complicated subject because there are so many sides to it. What kind of drawing, where, how big, etc. etc. You want to make a statement but if it's discreet you're only making the statement to those who will see you naked -- a pretty small audience to "tell your story to". I'm a faddest so I went off on the tattoo thing in the 80's with the magic marker craze. I only had em where I could reach but I made lots of statements in lots of really nice colors. They're mostly all worm off now. That guy's face has given me some new ideas -- hope all my markers haven't dried up in this tropical heat. Just like me, bad timing; full of inspiration but out of ink. Probably just as well cause I'm not as limber as I was back then and all the colors would have to be pretty much on my face, neck, big broad belly.
vandenberg
Elite Nomad

Mood: mellow

[*] posted on 6-19-2007 at 01:47 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by Osprey
You want to make a statement but if it's discreet you're only making the statement to those who will see you naked -- a pretty small audience to "tell your story to".

Fishhawk, doesn't that small audience depend on what business you're in. Can think of some with a rather large viewing audience. Hookers come to mind.
As for thinking about getting pricked when you're young, you better be prepared for some backlashes. For instance, if you were competing for a job and were the one with any kind of tattoo showing ,against a blankslated someone, be prepared to be dismissed.
Just the facts Mam.:lol::lol::lol:
Cypress
Elite Nomad

Mood: undecided

[*] posted on 6-19-2007 at 01:53 PM

Decided against tatoos at the age of 13 after giving it some thought. #1 My folks would have killed me. #2 My folks would have killed me. #3 Tatoos are sorta like a brand, would rather not be walking around with a highly recognizable brand on my body. :D
kellychapman
Nomad

[*] posted on 6-19-2007 at 02:15 PM

speaking of my folks would have killed me....here's what I told my 2 gorgeous sons....I do not care if you have "mom" tatooed on your....:lol:....you know what....my only rule is I do not want to see them when you are dressed properly.....nothing can show.....
and yes they have tatoo's ....they have assured me they do not have "mom" tatooed anywhere that may scare off the girls......lmao...everything with good judgement when it comes to your body....
kellychapman
Nomad

[*] posted on 6-19-2007 at 02:18 PM
If this were my son.....

Quote:
Originally posted by lencho
Quote:
Originally posted by kellychapman
body art is exactly that....ART

You tell em, Kelly! We all have the right to build on our natural beauty with subtle artistic enhancements...

I would have him put to sleep at the Veternarian's office....or send him off with the circus......sick boy!:?:
woody with a view
PITA Nomad

Mood: Everchangin'

[*] posted on 6-19-2007 at 02:36 PM

Paulina-

does it involve Homer Simpson?

:lol::lol::lol::o:o:o:spingrin::spingrin:;):wow::moon:

vandenberg
Elite Nomad

Mood: mellow

[*] posted on 6-19-2007 at 02:38 PM

Ah well, we all can't have GORGEOUS sons. Mine came home with a tattoo and an earring and I had him put to sleep:P:P
DENNIS
Platinum Nomad

[*] posted on 6-19-2007 at 03:07 PM

Yeah ---
Just wait till he wakes up.
amir
Senior Nomad

Mood: chiropractic

[*] posted on 6-19-2007 at 04:00 PM
Not me, not my son...

tatoo2.jpg - 38kB
Oso
Ultra Nomad

Mood: wait and see

[*] posted on 6-19-2007 at 04:59 PM

"The one in the middle is Willy Nelson.":lol::lol::lol:

This is a very entertaining thread. As many ports as I've been drunk in, it's amazing I've avoided the experience thus far.

Some time back, Roberto and I were sitting around a pool in Rocky Point and a vendor came up selling "temporary" tatoos (some kind of transferable decal, I guess). We both passed, but thinking about it, it seems like a good way to try one out for awhile to see if you really wanted to keep it, or just have it for a "wild weekend". Sorta like the wigs "weekend hippies" used to wear.

One I have considered would be a variation on the bicep skull and dagger, but would say: "F*** Death. I'll take Dishonor."

All my childhood I wanted to be older. Now I\'m older and this chitn sucks.
 Pages:  1  2    4    6  7

Go To Top

All Content Copyright 1997- Q87 International; All Rights Reserved.