Wiles
Nomad

[*] posted on 3-23-2016 at 03:35 PM

Where is Skeeter when we need him? :P

dtbushpilot
Ultra Nomad

Mood: Tranquilo

[*] posted on 3-23-2016 at 03:37 PM

How rich is this, some of the biggest insulters and name callers on Nomads calling for someone to quit calling names while insulting him in the process.....you just can't make this stuff up...

"Life is tough".....It's even tougher if you're stupid.....
bajabuddha
Banned

Mood: Always cranky unless medicated

[*] posted on 3-23-2016 at 03:46 PM

Quote: Originally posted by dtbushpilot  
How rich is this, some of the biggest insulters and name callers on Nomads calling for someone to quit calling names while insulting him in the process.....you just can't make this stuff up...

......And you don't?? :lol:

I don't have a BUCKET LIST, but I do have a F***- IT LIST a mile long!

86 - 45*

chuckie
Elite Nomad

Mood: Weary

[*] posted on 3-23-2016 at 03:52 PM

Buncha loosers...

bajabuddha
Banned

[*] posted on 3-23-2016 at 04:07 PM

Getting back to snakes, I once tried to 'save' a sidewinder from the middle of the highway... all I had in my car was my windshield shade screen, so I stopped, put on my flashers, and tried to shoo the little critter off the pavement into the scrub; he was at first coiled at my approach, and at my second or third wave to get him to flee, the sumb-tch came right at me down the pavement, mouth wide open, full throttle! I didn't know this fluffy boy could run so fast; "Feets, don't fail me now" I screamed. My better half was in the passenger's seat laughing her azz off at me as I jumped back in the car. "You can really move when you want to!", she said, knowingly. I rolled down my window, flipped it the bird as I drove around it, figgered it had EARNED the right to survive... and parted with the famous line from Blazing Saddles, "Sherriff, y'er on yer own........"

As I drove away I noticed a pick-up had pulled in behind me, their faces wide-eyed pressed against the windshield. Dunno if he was as fortunate with them......

86 - 45*

willardguy
Elite Nomad

[*] posted on 3-23-2016 at 04:16 PM

well I've made it pretty clear that im deathly afraid of these slithering critters, and this didn't help. a GoPro falling into a rattlesnake den!:o

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=avtZJKydB-E
DianaT
Select Nomad

[*] posted on 3-23-2016 at 04:23 PM

Quote: Originally posted by bajabuddha  
Quote: Originally posted by dtbushpilot  

......And you don't?? :lol:

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

bajatrailrider
Super Nomad

Mood: Happy

[*] posted on 3-23-2016 at 07:35 PM

Name calling is called for.One calls the 22 around campfire losers. 15 where young children.One that lives in S.D says take a stick make it go away.The worst thing you can do,Snake goes up stick. Another says take a trash can to remove snake. As far as who is green,who is brown. Could care less common sense takes over. That is one thing you lack. So from my post,just to warn people. We get all info, from people Thousands of miles away. We also get,the die hard off road haters. That are only in it,to tell people how to live. Where they think you should go. Since the people posting this,are not Mexican/not lawyers. Only own there small plot of land. You have no business,when someone only asks. For a map route, telling them there trespassers. When in fact,you dont own the land. Then the ones that think we kill every snake we see. So its just like I said.Not one bite from a rattler,is wroth a kid getting bit. Like it don't like it. That is the way it is.
wessongroup
Platinum Nomad

Mood: Suicide Hot line ... please hold

[*] posted on 3-23-2016 at 07:45 PM

Hear ya on sharks .. :):)
monoloco
Elite Nomad

[*] posted on 3-23-2016 at 09:53 PM

Quote: Originally posted by bajatrailrider  
Another Green brainless looser. Question BeZZELESS, what you gonna do about it. The other poster mono,Its very easy to lay down plastic trash can move the snake.Be real hard when hiking or biking.Anytime kids are there,at night Mojave green is a threat. It will be history . You don't like it, that is just too bad. One kid,dog or cat bit by rattler is one too many. Its easy for you Arm chair talkers. On your reports from All over but Baja ,Mexico.
I'm no "arm chair talker" there Hoss, I've lived in Baja Sur for over 25 years and have encountered more rattlesnakes than you'll ever know. There's a lot of things out there that will kill you, but your odds of being killed by a rattler are way down on that list, if there's one around the house I will relocate it, if I encounter one in the monte, I'll leave it alone. Using your logic, we should kill every grizzly bear, shark, and mountain lion. You're the only "armchair talker" around here, pal, if you wet your pants every time you see a snake, you should stay home in your lazy boy and out of the scary wilderness.

"The future ain't what it used to be"
bajatrailrider
Super Nomad

[*] posted on 3-24-2016 at 07:38 AM

Quote: Originally posted by monoloco  
Another Green brainless looser. Question BeZZELESS, what you gonna do about it. The other poster mono,Its very easy to lay down plastic trash can move the snake.Be real hard when hiking or biking.Anytime kids are there,at night Mojave green is a threat. It will be history . You don't like it, that is just too bad. One kid,dog or cat bit by rattler is one too many. Its easy for you Arm chair talkers. On your reports from All over but Baja ,Mexico.
I'm no "arm chair talker" there Hoss, I've lived in Baja Sur for over 25 years and have encountered more rattlesnakes than you'll ever know. There's a lot of things out there that will kill you, but your odds of being killed by a rattler are way down on that list, if there's one around the house I will relocate it, if I encounter one in the monte, I'll leave it alone. Using your logic, we should kill every grizzly bear, shark, and mountain lion. You're the only "armchair talker" around here, pal, if you wet your pants every time you see a snake, you should stay home in your lazy boy and out of the scary wilderness.
HAAA nice post,but your still just a talker.Your worthless post,will it change anything.No not ever,who said. We should kill everything,so arm chair poster.You want to get in contest how long you or me.Been in Baja, you take a back seat. I don't need to explain,your a waist of time. Take it leave it,who cares:bounce:
chuckie
Elite Nomad

[*] posted on 3-24-2016 at 08:35 AM

NOW! This is the NOMADS we know and love!....!!!!!

toronja
Nomad

[*] posted on 3-24-2016 at 09:17 AM

seasider, you wouldn't have much liked my preBaja home-away-from-home. We had daily toothy visitors. At least when they're in three feet of water you can see 'em coming.

nomads-shark1.jpg - 117kB
bajatrailrider
Super Nomad

[*] posted on 3-24-2016 at 04:15 PM

Quote: Originally posted by mtgoat666  
Quote: Originally posted by monoloco  
HAAA nice post,but your still just a talker.Your worthless post,will it change anything.No not ever,who said. We should kill everything,so arm chair poster.You want to get in contest how long you or me.Been in Baja, you take a back seat. I don't need to explain,your a waist of time. Take it leave it,who cares:bounce:

You are pretty full of yourself, eh?

But your logic and argument is as as flawed as your writing.

P.s. I am astounded at your crappy writing, and suspect it is an act. Do you have an app that mangles the syntax and inserts the preposterous spacing and punctuation?

[Edited on 3-24-2016 by mtgoat666]
Poor baby's as long as I got your blood pressure up. I'm happy to help, you on your lazy boy eh.:lol:
chuckie
Elite Nomad

[*] posted on 3-24-2016 at 04:45 PM

eh?

bajabuddha
Banned

[*] posted on 3-24-2016 at 04:53 PM

Quote: Originally posted by seasider  
Quote: Originally posted by toronja  
seasider, you wouldn't have much liked my preBaja home-away-from-home. We had daily toothy visitors. At least when they're in three feet of water you can see 'em coming.

Great pic and place! Was that a Tiger shark and what brought so many of them to the area and so close to shore? I have visions of getting off the plane, into the rental car, heading for this beach, running past the no swimming sign(without seeing it) and straight into the jaws of one of these critters.

Nahhh, it wuz a Land-shark from Saturday Night Live. :biggrin:

86 - 45*

rts551
Elite Nomad

[*] posted on 3-24-2016 at 05:30 PM

Quote: Originally posted by seasider  
Quote: Originally posted by toronja  

Great pic and place! Was that a Tiger shark and what brought so many of them to the area and so close to shore? I have visions of getting off the plane, into the rental car, heading for this beach, running past the no swimming sign(without seeing it) and straight into the jaws of one of these critters.

Guess you need to borrow the 12 gauge. :lol::lol: Happy swimming!
On edit: corrected spelling by Bajaguy!

[Edited on 3-25-2016 by rts551]
bajaguy
Elite Nomad

Mood: must be 5 O'clock somewhere in Baja

[*] posted on 3-24-2016 at 06:04 PM

Think you mean gauge.....carry on :P

Quote: Originally posted by rts551  

Guess you need to borrow the 12 guage. :lol::lol: Happy swimming!
rts551
Elite Nomad

[*] posted on 3-24-2016 at 06:42 PM

Quote: Originally posted by bajaguy  
Think you mean gauge.....carry on :P

Quote: Originally posted by rts551  

Guess you need to borrow the 12 guage. :lol::lol: Happy swimming!

Bin takin.too mani.lesons from Nomads. yes.gauge.Thanks.
chuckie
Elite Nomad

[*] posted on 3-24-2016 at 06:55 PM

12 bore...

Pages:  1  2    4  

Go To Top

All Content Copyright 1997- Q87 International; All Rights Reserved.