Author: Subject: Lots for Sell in Bahia Concepcion - Requeson
ELINVESTIG8R
Select Nomad

[*] posted on 11-29-2009 at 01:53 PM
I BELIEVE HIM!

KAT54
Nomad

[*] posted on 11-29-2009 at 01:57 PM

Think Skeet/Loretos Meds must be wrong today?
What does all this have to do with this new offering for expensive property north of loreto?
Were these the owners family?
Donkey?
Pepsi?
Noses?
Santa Claus?
Skeet/Loreto
Ultra Nomad

[*] posted on 11-29-2009 at 02:04 PM

Forget it Kat54: I got drunk on a couple of Two-eyed Tequillas and lost my mind. Sorry to have mislead you. Really thought I could get across to you, that Americans should be very Careful when dealing with mexicans who have lots of Money, power, Prestige etc. Especially Beach Land.

P.S. The little Grey Headed man playing Santa Claus at Domingos was driving bad one day and ran over an injuried a small Mexicano Girl.
He was ask to pay for the Medicals- He refused_ he was given 24 Hours to leave- he was gone in 12 Hours and has not been back to loreto since.

KAT54 How old are You????
Diver
Ultra Nomad

[*] posted on 11-29-2009 at 02:07 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by Skeet/Loreto
This will be my last comment concerning the messing around in Mexicanos Business by Anyone.

:lol: :lol: :lol:
daledives

[*] posted on 11-29-2009 at 04:29 PM

all you researchers, do some more and see if you think mario pani is from san diego. There is also his father from mexico city. Maybe mario could give us some more info about himself and his company so we could ponder further his development.
wilderone
Ultra Nomad

[*] posted on 11-30-2009 at 12:31 PM

An eco-friendly RV park/campground, with a big palapa with BBQ facilities for Mulege resident weekend parties, etc. at a reasonable price, showers (done right), waste disposal (done right), a little bar, small restaurant on the sand with fish tacos, fresh fish, etc., kept clean, employing about 6-7 people, would be a very welcome facility. Long term space rental, daily bakery truck - all the charm of Baja CA, with responsible mangement. that's what would appeal to the most people.
A small, 10-unit motel in town, built in a charming architectural style befitting old Baja with a garden courtyard - reasonably priced; offer fishing, snorkling tours, pictograph tours, an internet/library sitting room with bar.
More business sense to provide something needed. Million dollar homes in the middle of the Baja peninsula are not needed.
k-rico
Super Nomad

[*] posted on 11-30-2009 at 12:37 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by wilderone
An eco-friendly RV park/campground, with a big palapa with BBQ facilities for Mulege resident weekend parties, etc. at a reasonable price, showers (done right), waste disposal (done right), a little bar, small restaurant on the sand with fish tacos, fresh fish, etc., kept clean, employing about 6-7 people, would be a very welcome facility. Long term space rental, daily bakery truck - all the charm of Baja CA, with responsible mangement. that's what would appeal to the most people.
A small, 10-unit motel in town, built in a charming architectural style befitting old Baja with a garden courtyard - reasonably priced; offer fishing, snorkling tours, pictograph tours, an internet/library sitting room with bar.
More business sense to provide something needed. Million dollar homes in the middle of the Baja peninsula are not needed.

Add a boat ramp to the RV park/campground. - Perfect!!
JESSE
Ultra Nomad

[*] posted on 11-30-2009 at 12:44 PM

That whole area has problems, big problems, i wouldn't buy there even at 80% off prices.

wessongroup
Platinum Nomad

Mood: Suicide Hot line ... please hold

[*] posted on 11-30-2009 at 12:46 PM
Amazing

Quote:
Originally posted by Donjulio
mpc -

F1:
1) Subdivision plan
2) Title Deed
3) C.E.S.P.M feasibility study
4) C. F. E. feasibility study (both of which have to be approved for even if it is alternative)
5) State environmental impact opinion

F2:
1) Use of land approval
2) Traffic regulation approval
3) Lotification
4) Proposal and Plan for main access road
5) Level contours topography drawing

and so forth.

I have been doing this here for 10 years. I know whats required and what phase it's required. Once again if you do not have your F3 you cannot legally offer the property for sale.

It's like most don't even hear what you are saying... thanks for a clear "bullet fashion" breakdown on how to...:):)

capt. mike
Elite Nomad

Mood: Sling time!

lol.gif posted on 11-30-2009 at 01:46 PM
me neither.........

Quote:
Originally posted by JESSE
That whole area has problems, big problems, i wouldn't buy there even at 80% off prices.

its all ejido just like Mulege. all you'll ever get is court battles here and there.

formerly Ordained in Rev. Ewing\'s Church by Mail - busted on tax fraud.......
Now joined L. Ron Hoover\'s church of Appliantology
\"Remember there is a big difference between kneeling down and bending over....\"

www.facebook.com/michael.l.goering
capt. mike
Elite Nomad

[*] posted on 11-30-2009 at 01:52 PM

"that's what would appeal to the most people. "
." Million dollar homes in the middle of the Baja peninsula are not needed. "

you have to have statistically significent data to back it up or a statement like that is diatribe and or just what appeals to you alone.
i luv ya Wilderone but who's to say there isn't a market for million $$ homes there.
i see what Mace is doing next to Playa Frambes and i gotta say - there are lots of people with the jack who WILL pay for luxury remoted and far off the grids.
not me of course...i LIKE trailers...and palapas.

\"Remember there is a big difference between kneeling down and bending over....\"

KAT54
Nomad

[*] posted on 11-30-2009 at 03:33 PM

CaptMike
Is all Mulege ejido land?
Is this eijdio land?
capt. mike
Elite Nomad

[*] posted on 11-30-2009 at 04:03 PM
ellifiknow

Quote:
Originally posted by KAT54
CaptMike
Is all Mulege ejido land?
Is this eijdio land?

i just know there is so much ejido around Mulege that i would be very leery about plunking down any $$ on a "real" purchase there or its environs.

i am not in the mex RE biz nor do i know much about it.
i have lots of friends who lease and some who bought.

many land deals in mexico come with horror stories.

when i got out i still got to keep my shirt!!

[Edited on 11-30-2009 by capt. mike]

Crusoe
Senior Nomad

[*] posted on 11-30-2009 at 06:10 PM

Wilderone has it right!! ++C++
wilderone
Ultra Nomad

[*] posted on 12-3-2009 at 10:13 AM

"that's what would appeal to the most people. "
" Million dollar homes in the middle of the Baja peninsula are not needed. "

Operative words "most people" and "needed".
I believe the statistics would back that up. Plenty of million dollar homes on the market right now - unsold. For whom? Most people? Baja California and Gulf of Calif. NEEDS to keep its attributes of an ecological treasure. If there's life after 12/21/12 (!), there will be future generations to enjoy the Baja CA that we all know.
tripledigitken
Ultra Nomad

[*] posted on 12-3-2009 at 10:37 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by wilderone

Build it and they will come! Get a business partner and go for it! I would stay at least a week ea year there!

Ken
capt. mike
Elite Nomad

[*] posted on 12-3-2009 at 01:17 PM

i think what Ray Limo has created west of Mulege in the valley has much of that ready to enjoy now.

it is a buyers market for sure. plenty of high end stuff avail for lo end pesos.
that market function will stifle new development for years to come.

KAT54
Nomad

[*] posted on 12-3-2009 at 02:34 PM

CaptMike
Didn't you say this land was edijo property?
Isn't there a problem buying edijo property?
Don't you think there is alot of people that don't
really want to live in a 30 year old trailer like you do?
Do you live in an old trailer in the states?
Wouldn't it be nice to live in a pocted area with people of means?
Could you find 4 business partners to reduce the cost?
capt. mike
Elite Nomad

[*] posted on 12-3-2009 at 03:11 PM

KAT54 you crack me up.
i have been screwing off here since, i don't know - i guess when ADB forum stopped and i went to my 1st viva Baja shindig - well i have never seen anyone with the rapid fire questions on each post as you have. you must be a pistol!

but - to answer some of them.
i forgot what i said.
yes.
yes.
i have. and i likely will again...... ;^)
yes.
not in today's climate....;^((

have a gudden..;D

ramuma53
Banned

[*] posted on 7-16-2010 at 12:28 PM

MPC
Sorry but DonJulio is right, you need an F4 permit to be able to legally sell a single lot, it is called Fraccionamiento and it is signed by the Governor; if you sell without one of those it is a Fraud "Fraude Equiparado" and a criminal offense.
Also I woud not trust the title insurance issued by American companies, they usually do not know what they insure and you have to go in to the fine print to see that they put a lot of ifs; just check the Maravia project in La Paz, they have an American Title insurance and do not have a private property title, they have a Colonial title that is worth nothing, they do not exist since 1992.
Also you say you own land in Bahia Concepcion since 1971 and in Bahia Concepcion there is only one Private property title for Buenavetura, all other land is Ejido La Purisima land up to Estero Santa Barbara and Mulege Ejido up from there.
Also your webpage has nothing that show you as owners.
You said that you own the land since 1971, but there was a National Land claim in 1962 by a company named Yates y Turismo that dropped the claim in 1971, and was claimed the next year by the Buenaventura owner in 1972, so how come you own something you do not have, because Buenaventura hotel is there and if you put a foot in Requeson or anyplace near, you will get a criminal charge without the premission of Buenaventura owner and that is good for you or any of your buyers.
You look like another smart guy who try to get a buck from inocent Americans, we do not need more of those, we have enough with Olivia.
 Pages:  1  ..  3    5  

Go To Top

All Content Copyright 1997- Q87 International; All Rights Reserved.