Printable Version  
 Pages:  1  ..  74    76    78  ..  83
Author: Subject: Mark & Olivia; Playa Buenaventura
ramuma53
Banned

[*] posted on 9-1-2012 at 01:11 PM

David K
Do not try to turn the facts as always

We investigated the turtle soup incident deeply as we did this one and we found out that it was a 3 Federal joint taskforce raid, they caught Olivia Higuera Aguilar alias La Vaquera with the turtle soup on her hands, going for the back door to dump it, she was caught physically by a marine commando entering the back door, they were subjected to a formal Federal trial and sentenced by a federal judge after she had several opportunities to disprove the accusation by the 3 federal joint task force and she failed to do so, because she herself declared that she was preparing the turtle soup for an Ensenada Couple, she did not argue that she did not know that it was a federal felony, she did not argue that she did not cook it, she did not argue that she was not serving it in her restaurant, only that she would serve it for free and for that Ensenada Couple that never showed up or was demonstrated that existed even when the Federal taskforce took the names and addresses for all the people in the restaurant during the raid.

Most likely they were some cartel people like the people who usually visit Olivia, who gave false names and addresses with false id on them and that is why they were never found or showed up.

She was found guilty by the Federal judge then she asked for the Federal law protection and it was denied to her and you can see it here because I showed the document.

That was a real crime and she was found guilty and convicted for it and if I, after my investigation would have found anything out of the legal formality, I would have presented it here the same I am doing now.

On that case, I did found some funny facts that I showed here, but it was not on the legal side, only on the fact, that made it look like she was not framed, but fingered, by someone who told the Federal Taskforce in advance that she was going to serve Sea Turtle on that Saturday.

On that fact, we found out that the finger called the Federal Police from the Olivia’s Restaurant phone and I mean Olivias own phone, they called a Federal Police commander and that commander was later seen a few kilometers north of the restaurant, minutes before the raid talking with Nark, who miraculously was not caught in the raid, because he went out for a few minutes exactly before the raid; he was seen taking with the Federal commander on the side of the road and the vehicles that were going to execute the raid have to have passed in front of them going to the restaurant, but for some reason Nark did not come back to the restaurant to see what happened. If he knew of the raid, why he didn’t warn Olivia??????:?:

There we said that we suspected that Nark fingered Olivia, not framed her, because she did commit the crime and confessed it, only fingered her with that Federal police commander, we also reported that the Federal Police had a report not only on the sea turtle but on drugs, but the drugs were not found even when the Marines knew where they had it hided and guess who was the only one who knew where they hide the drugs they usually sell????:?:

We think they were in fact caught with some drugs, but made a deal about being prosecuted by the lesser crime, because it was impossible to deny that they were caught by the Federal taskforce with something and that is why a problem for the marines erupted after the raid, a problem with Marine intelligence who knew there were drugs there, the real goal for them.:light:

Those acts were executed by a real Federal joint task force, by real policeman and marines, found real sea turtle and a whole Federal trial was executed against Olivia and she was found guilty and sentenced for that federal felony, but she has never served any time while any other human would have started to serve a 12 years sentence.:?:

On this new case, the accusation was made by a false attorney, supported by a witness that is lying on some facts while we cannot say that in all the facts; this clearly smell like a framing to us, not a fingering like in the sea Turtle case where everything was genuine and just pointed to the police.

Another scenario we contemplated, is that these clearly false accusations made by false attorneys using false witnesses was directed against us, to try to gain our confidence and then when they have succeeded expose it like it was our making; at first it worked and mislead us, but were caught by our investigations when we investigate new people who will become part of our organization.

Why we expose it just now and not before, because today we have the facts in our possession, confirmed by several independent sources, we did suspect it a few weeks earlier but just a couple of days ago, all the information converged and confirmed itself.

On that scenario, they would latter expose the framing, casting a doubt on all the other real accusation we have made against La Vaquera and having entered our confidence they would expose our inside sources. But it doesn’t seem plausible, that was an expensive operation and I do not think Olivia or Nark are capable of doing or organizing or moving these kind of people, also we are not that important, had to be something more important than a local drug dealer against an hotel.

The fact that we found other similar cases, a kidnapping case and ties to the Zetas cartel made us look in to the other now more plausible scenario, that point to the struggle between drug cartels, also the fact that all the information provided but his name by Alejandro Cabrera Paredes was false, also the fact that he never showed an official id made us cast suspicion about him, but he made a small mistake and we were able to obtain his voting card and from there information showered with all his ties and then his associations and from there we started finding that all the participants were joined around him, even the witness who is his long time mistress and usually act as his secretary while the victim is the sister for his associate’s wife. At that point it didn’t smell like a framing, it smell like a big operation coordinated but a bigger force than any of us using very expensive people who do not work for anybody who is not cartel people.

Also, all their addresses fall in a small town about 3 hours driving from Mexico city, named Chicoloapan where he is very well known as an attorney (That he is not according to the Federal government) that serve the table dance businesses (cartel operated) and where he has a printing business on the side of the road to Texcoco, where he print political propaganda.

Also we found out that everybody who knows him, knows that he has a military type weapon on him always and that he is very well protected on that town, by the local police (Do that sound familiar). He drive a BMW sport car with police signals, has limousines and other vehicles that he uses openly even with official insignias showing and the most worrisome, he has ties with kidnapping groups in the area. What was this specimen doing in Baja wearing gold and diamonds jewelry, defending a 15 year old girl in Santa Rosalia????? Also offering us help to put old Olivia behind bars; the Zetas cartel dominate the area where they live and operate, then we suspected that tie that latter was confirmed by fellow newsman.

The whole scenario smelled to us at that point like a cartel operation to try to gain foot on Baja ground, this is not a money motivated guy, he clearly has more than enough and he show it, we think they are going for bigger game than just old Olivia and Nark or us.

Then on his recent ties appeared another guy, with who he meet regularly, David Alvarado Gonzalez a Mexico City ex detective with drug cartel’s ties and who was fired because of that, acting now as a bodyguard for cartel elements; from him, a direct link to the Mexico’s king of amphetamines, recently caught by DEA and Mexico Federal authorities and recently deported to the USA.

At that point we knew we had hit the cartels connection and motives and we did not want to dig deeper, because the guy who replaced the recently deported guy, and ex AFI (Mexican FBI) policeman is really dangerous and very active with Federal police connections at top levels. We were dealing with international drug cartels and that is not our business, that is Oliva and Nark’s Business.

Why they want that landing place??? Only they know, but we are in the middle of a drug trade road that goes to California.

[Edited on 9-1-2012 by ramuma53]
ELINVESTIG8R
Select Nomad

[*] posted on 9-1-2012 at 01:41 PM

****** you post a lot of nonsense and yet you say nothing. *** *** *** ** * ** ********* **** *** ***** ***** ******* ** ** ********** **** ***** *** ***** *** ******* ***** ** ****** *** you believe the conspiracy theory that the United States Government is responsible for the 911 destruction of the twin towers.

I one month ago found out my male cousin and his wife both former Captains in the US Armed forces moved to another country and denounced their U.S. Citizenship. They became Citizens of that other country because of the same belief you have. What dummies they are. Like I told them both to their faces at my family reunion one month ago, that they both are traitors to this country and that I did not want anything further to do with him, and as far as I am concerned they are both dead!

Kid, get off your duff and become a productive citizen instead of living off other people’s money *** ********!

PS: You need to stop referring to me in every f-ing post you put out there on this thread and get a life you nincompoop. I have also asked you to erase those areas you have referred to my place of work and yet you have not done so! I asked you nicely twice but no more!

[Edited on 9-1-2012 by BajaNomad]

[Edited on 9-3-2012 by BajaNomad]

ramuma53
Banned

[*] posted on 9-1-2012 at 09:33 PM

ELINVESTIG8R

Just remember that the one who get mad, has lost the battle, |The art of war|, advise you, that when your opponent is prone to get mad, just irritate him until he loses his temper and the battle.:fire:

Defamation and the right to express your opinion, has a very diffuse and thin line and I prefer to receive a little defamation than to suppress free expression.

Those guys in their intent to exercise censure and quiet some facts, sometimes rise very good questions and provide us with an excellent excuse to provide real information, and then while they try to accomplish their deviate goals, they end up providing real information that may be useful to other Nomads.

Concerning your personal information, don’t get mad, sometimes it is impossible to hide our personal information, that is why I provide it openly and beforehand. Also as you just withnessed, sometimes it put us in danger and cost us.:!:

I think that the only time they made me angry, was when one of them attacked a dead guy, because that is to me, a coward's act, even if they are partially right, but a dead guy has family who remember him and cannot defend himself and that is why I understand you also.:coolup:
Pescador
Ultra Nomad

[*] posted on 9-2-2012 at 08:36 AM

Ramuna, Okay, some interesting theories going on here. It was obvious that the Turtle soup was a plant, so if not by your associates, then by someone else. The child molestation was but another case of a set up that smelled of someone stirring things up behind the scenes. So good information there.

Now, where I have a problem is that Playa Buenaventura is probably the worst place on the entire coast to try to unload or move drugs. First, it is down a long bay that is easy to close off at the upper end and no drug runner in their right mind would consid er coming in to the bay to unload. There are hundreds of places that are much better for an unloading. I have people that have given reliable reports of lots of activity in the area of Tembabiche (below Loreto) which has been a major drop point for years for one example.
Second, the area, as you well know, is surrounded by tourist camping spots and therefore is closely watched or observed, by the tourists who frequent that area, especially at Requeson, Armenta, as well as other camping spots. In fact the night that your employees started their armed takeover, there were numerous people in kayaks observing from the sea.
Third, the military who I talk to indicate that they have had a much worse problem in the area between Santa Rosalia and Bahia De Los Angeles and areas closer to San Felipe, which makes more logistic sense due to the closeness of the border.
Finally, I do not see the lifestyle of Mark and Olivia to indicate anything out of the normal, except that Olivia does seem to be extremely tenacious and has not let anything run her off.
In English we have a dicho that says, "something is rotten in Denmark", which indicates that something is really fishy smelling about this whole thing and it is unfortunate for all involved that it is being tried on this website instead of a court of law which should have jurisdiction in this matter. If it is nothing more than a "landgrab" on your part where you are trying to take over a large section of land with only a small down payment put together with threats and intimidation, then the troubles that you are having are somehow justified and Mark and Olivia are the unlucky recipients of having run into a "shyster Lawyer". But if your purchase is above board and a legal transaction, then it is unfortunate that you have been unable to prove actual ownership and claim what is rightly yours.

Burbs
Junior Nomad

Mood: Full Mood

[*] posted on 9-3-2012 at 10:29 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by ramuma53
David K
Do not try to turn the facts as always

We investigated the turtle soup incident deeply as we did this one and we found out that it was a 3 Federal joint taskforce raid, they caught Olivia Higuera Aguilar alias La Vaquera with the turtle soup on her hands, going for the back door to dump it, she was caught physically by a marine commando entering the back door, they were subjected to a formal Federal trial and sentenced by a federal judge after she had several opportunities to disprove the accusation by the 3 federal joint task force and she failed to do so, because she herself declared that she was preparing the turtle soup for an Ensenada Couple, she did not argue that she did not know that it was a federal felony, she did not argue that she did not cook it, she did not argue that she was not serving it in her restaurant, only that she would serve it for free and for that Ensenada Couple that never showed up or was demonstrated that existed even when the Federal taskforce took the names and addresses for all the people in the restaurant during the raid.

Most likely they were some cartel people like the people who usually visit Olivia, who gave false names and addresses with false id on them and that is why they were never found or showed up.

She was found guilty by the Federal judge then she asked for the Federal law protection and it was denied to her and you can see it here because I showed the document.

That was a real crime and she was found guilty and convicted for it and if I, after my investigation would have found anything out of the legal formality, I would have presented it here the same I am doing now.

On that case, I did found some funny facts that I showed here, but it was not on the legal side, only on the fact, that made it look like she was not framed, but fingered, by someone who told the Federal Taskforce in advance that she was going to serve Sea Turtle on that Saturday.

On that fact, we found out that the finger called the Federal Police from the Olivia’s Restaurant phone and I mean Olivias own phone, they called a Federal Police commander and that commander was later seen a few kilometers north of the restaurant, minutes before the raid talking with Nark, who miraculously was not caught in the raid, because he went out for a few minutes exactly before the raid; he was seen taking with the Federal commander on the side of the road and the vehicles that were going to execute the raid have to have passed in front of them going to the restaurant, but for some reason Nark did not come back to the restaurant to see what happened. If he knew of the raid, why he didn’t warn Olivia??????:?:

There we said that we suspected that Nark fingered Olivia, not framed her, because she did commit the crime and confessed it, only fingered her with that Federal police commander, we also reported that the Federal Police had a report not only on the sea turtle but on drugs, but the drugs were not found even when the Marines knew where they had it hided and guess who was the only one who knew where they hide the drugs they usually sell????:?:

We think they were in fact caught with some drugs, but made a deal about being prosecuted by the lesser crime, because it was impossible to deny that they were caught by the Federal taskforce with something and that is why a problem for the marines erupted after the raid, a problem with Marine intelligence who knew there were drugs there, the real goal for them.:light:

Those acts were executed by a real Federal joint task force, by real policeman and marines, found real sea turtle and a whole Federal trial was executed against Olivia and she was found guilty and sentenced for that federal felony, but she has never served any time while any other human would have started to serve a 12 years sentence.:?:

On this new case, the accusation was made by a false attorney, supported by a witness that is lying on some facts while we cannot say that in all the facts; this clearly smell like a framing to us, not a fingering like in the sea Turtle case where everything was genuine and just pointed to the police.

Another scenario we contemplated, is that these clearly false accusations made by false attorneys using false witnesses was directed against us, to try to gain our confidence and then when they have succeeded expose it like it was our making; at first it worked and mislead us, but were caught by our investigations when we investigate new people who will become part of our organization.

Why we expose it just now and not before, because today we have the facts in our possession, confirmed by several independent sources, we did suspect it a few weeks earlier but just a couple of days ago, all the information converged and confirmed itself.

On that scenario, they would latter expose the framing, casting a doubt on all the other real accusation we have made against La Vaquera and having entered our confidence they would expose our inside sources. But it doesn’t seem plausible, that was an expensive operation and I do not think Olivia or Nark are capable of doing or organizing or moving these kind of people, also we are not that important, had to be something more important than a local drug dealer against an hotel.

The fact that we found other similar cases, a kidnapping case and ties to the Zetas cartel made us look in to the other now more plausible scenario, that point to the struggle between drug cartels, also the fact that all the information provided but his name by Alejandro Cabrera Paredes was false, also the fact that he never showed an official id made us cast suspicion about him, but he made a small mistake and we were able to obtain his voting card and from there information showered with all his ties and then his associations and from there we started finding that all the participants were joined around him, even the witness who is his long time mistress and usually act as his secretary while the victim is the sister for his associate’s wife. At that point it didn’t smell like a framing, it smell like a big operation coordinated but a bigger force than any of us using very expensive people who do not work for anybody who is not cartel people.

Also, all their addresses fall in a small town about 3 hours driving from Mexico city, named Chicoloapan where he is very well known as an attorney (That he is not according to the Federal government) that serve the table dance businesses (cartel operated) and where he has a printing business on the side of the road to Texcoco, where he print political propaganda.

Also we found out that everybody who knows him, knows that he has a military type weapon on him always and that he is very well protected on that town, by the local police (Do that sound familiar). He drive a BMW sport car with police signals, has limousines and other vehicles that he uses openly even with official insignias showing and the most worrisome, he has ties with kidnapping groups in the area. What was this specimen doing in Baja wearing gold and diamonds jewelry, defending a 15 year old girl in Santa Rosalia????? Also offering us help to put old Olivia behind bars; the Zetas cartel dominate the area where they live and operate, then we suspected that tie that latter was confirmed by fellow newsman.

The whole scenario smelled to us at that point like a cartel operation to try to gain foot on Baja ground, this is not a money motivated guy, he clearly has more than enough and he show it, we think they are going for bigger game than just old Olivia and Nark or us.

Then on his recent ties appeared another guy, with who he meet regularly, David Alvarado Gonzalez a Mexico City ex detective with drug cartel’s ties and who was fired because of that, acting now as a bodyguard for cartel elements; from him, a direct link to the Mexico’s king of amphetamines, recently caught by DEA and Mexico Federal authorities and recently deported to the USA.

At that point we knew we had hit the cartels connection and motives and we did not want to dig deeper, because the guy who replaced the recently deported guy, and ex AFI (Mexican FBI) policeman is really dangerous and very active with Federal police connections at top levels. We were dealing with international drug cartels and that is not our business, that is Oliva and Nark’s Business.

Why they want that landing place??? Only they know, but we are in the middle of a drug trade road that goes to California.

[Edited on 9-1-2012 by ramuma53]

After 3.5 years, the Mexican federal court has found Olivia NOT GUILTY of those turtle charges. I believe it was last Thursday that this decision was made. We are very happy and relieved. It has been at a great expense for us to defend our innocence. I will like to thank the people who did believe in us.
David K
Honored Nomad

Mood: Have Baja Fever

[*] posted on 9-3-2012 at 08:59 PM

Great news... :bounce:

"So Much Baja, So Little Time..."

See the NEW www.VivaBaja.com for maps, travel articles, links, trip photos, and more!
Baja Missions and History On Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/groups/bajamissions/
Camping, off-roading, Viva Baja discussion: https://www.facebook.com/groups/vivabaja

watizname
Senior Nomad

[*] posted on 9-4-2012 at 09:28 AM

SEVENTY SEVEN PAGES?????????????????????? I come back every couple of months and read the last page. Seems I never miss a thing. :spingrin::spingrin::spingrin::spingrin:

I yam what I yam and that\'s all what I yam.
Skipjack Joe
Elite Nomad

[*] posted on 9-4-2012 at 11:01 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by Burbs

After 3.5 years, the Mexican federal court has found Olivia NOT GUILTY of those turtle charges. I believe it was last Thursday that this decision was made. We are very happy and relieved. It has been at a great expense for us to defend our innocence. I will like to thank the people who did believe in us.

I wonder if it's really over for you. One thing we've learned is that ramuma is tireless in his attacks.
Cypress
Elite Nomad

Mood: undecided

[*] posted on 9-4-2012 at 02:35 PM

:biggrin::biggrin:
mcfez
Elite Nomad

[*] posted on 9-4-2012 at 02:45 PM

I think ramuma53 here is just keeping the furnace well fed with fuel, on a daily schedule, for good reason. With the daily rubbish of slander, intimidation, and false statements..........perhaps the real game here is to wear down the good folks at the Playa Buenaventura. Perhaps the thought is that Mark & Olivia will cave into the pressures and leave the complex.

Must be tough down there, having to defend your reputation each day...... wondering who that ....."really is"..... walking into the bar/Restaurant........going to sleep wondering if a thug will invade the premises.......or even taking a few days off to go on a vacation......Wow!

[Edited on 9-4-2012 by mcfez]

Old people are like the old cars, made of some tough stuff. May show a little rust, but good as gold on the inside.
ramuma53
Banned

[*] posted on 9-5-2012 at 08:03 AM

Burbs
I think I published here the Federal Court descision declaring Olivia Guilty as charged, if you want, I ca
n publish it again here??????

[Edited on 9-5-2012 by ramuma53]
David K
Honored Nomad

[*] posted on 9-5-2012 at 12:38 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by Burbs
Munoz, today your investors are here looking for you!
They are not real happy with your fake papers and the money you conned from them. How can you make others believe in you! These guys are real peeed finding your titles and sale are false. Good luck in the future with these guys!
I hope you get what is deserved.
The above post is from 2010, not 2012. Olivia was found guilty twice, but the amparo was granted in her favor.
You creep, I will never forgive you.

DON'T YOU JUST LOVE KARMA?
I hope they were Italian!

See the NEW www.VivaBaja.com for maps, travel articles, links, trip photos, and more!
Baja Missions and History On Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/groups/bajamissions/
Camping, off-roading, Viva Baja discussion: https://www.facebook.com/groups/vivabaja

ramuma53
Banned

[*] posted on 9-6-2012 at 09:19 AM

Burbs or Nark
Sorry Nark, but I do not have investors, I manage my own money.

As you know, I own Buenaventura in my name, not a company and a physical person does not have partners or investors, but don't worry, you don’t need to know all those complex facts in your Nark business, you only need to pay your police protection and drug suppliers, but watch for the competition, they are also looking for you and those guys are something to worry about.

It is alighting to know that your competition targeted you, instead of Olivia and that mean, that they recognize that you are the main active element in your nark business and also, that your are the boos there, something that the Mulege police is noticing also, because you have been there ordering them as employees and we know that the one who pay order, but you need a special touch with those guys, because they are revolting against the corruption that you are creating.

Concerning us, don’t worry, I prefer a ****** Nark like you than those new guys covered with diamonds and gold, you are the same kind of criminal, but I know your time settle your account with the law is coming soon, because your police protection is on the run and new Federal Police is coming with orders to clean the act all over Mexico.

[Edited on 9-10-2012 by BajaNomad]
ramuma53
Banned

[*] posted on 9-6-2012 at 09:41 AM

Burb Nark or Mark Jerome Burbey

Don’t worry about forgiving me, I know your kind.

But of course, you now have Estate Police as cronies, only they are not as corrupt as the top police chiefs told you and they are not willing to go all the way so do not count on them blindly.

I just checked and certainly there is one guy around there asking for my titles and my public documents, his name is Fernando Romo and he is a Real Estate agent in Mexico city, not a partner or investor, also he is known to have association with Alejandro Cabrera Paredes, the guy who claimed to be an attorney representing the 15 year old girl that accused you of sexual assault.

That means that your competition is also checking on me and showing a real interest in Buenaventura, but don’t worry, I will put a stop on them very fast here.

Those guys are going all the way from Central Mexico to Baja to investigate and that is a real expensive investment in time and money and I do not think they do it in their vacation time, something is coming to Bahia Concepcion and these guys are only the scouts that are trying to clean the area for a to come invasion and we will certainly will have to be very careful in the near future.:?:

ramuma53
Banned

[*] posted on 9-6-2012 at 10:27 AM

David K
Again trying to use censure to quiet what you do not like???

Have you noticed that Nark does not question what I say, why do you think he allow that???

We all know that in Baja, since the PAN took the governor office, organized crime became protected by the Estate Police, at least by the top police management and that is newspaper news.

Concerning Olivia, Nark himself is accepting that she has been sentenced twice for the turtle soup crime and that she asked for the Federal protection while I just shown the Federal Judge ruling denying her the Federal law protection.

If you read at the bottom, it says, public version and that mean that you can find that document in internet with just the numbers or her name.

Defamation??? He just accepted that she is a convicted criminal; don’t you think it is in the best public interest to know that you may be having dinner with a convicted criminal for selling protected species as soup??????

Threatening??? Don’t you think it is Nark’s best interest to know who he is facing in his Nark business??? I am disclosing information to him that will allow him to avoid being prosecuted for Child sexual assault; don’t you think that information will be useful for him???

Clearly, you are like a mad dog, that attack and don’t even know why it is attacking because it will attack even the person is should be protecting.

Nark don’t mind being called Nark, he know it even enhance his image as a tough guy, otherwise everybody would see his real entity, a nobody who is taking advantage of an old junky.
David K
Honored Nomad

[*] posted on 9-6-2012 at 10:38 AM

Yup, I'm a mad dog... but you are still in violation. Do you have a life other than trying to chase people off land you want to own?

senorj3
Junior Nomad

[*] posted on 9-7-2012 at 11:04 AM

Just spent 5 days at buenaventura.enjoyed some great food cold beer and fishing in the bay.i have known olivia since her and mike built the place,and have now been friends with mark for 11 years.It was my 3rd trip down this year and i must say the hotel looks worse each time i visit.(no workers no guest no water no electricity no nothing--GHOST TOWN)While visiting olivia was in La paz to sign for the turtle soup case!! After 3 and a half years she was found innoncent.Every place i go in Mulege with Olivia and Mark people come up to them and embrace them and wish them the best. It is really hard for me to find any truth or trust in Mr.Munoz.Munozs says Olivia and Mark stole from hotel, not true!!! Anyway i love Baja and Buenaventura and will continue to return and support mark and Olivia
ramuma53
Banned

[*] posted on 9-9-2012 at 07:58 PM

David K or Mad dog
Together with your own definition as a mad dog, you seem not to understand, Olivia is a convicted criminal not once but twice.

She does not own any land, she claim only to be renting from an ejido.
The Ejido accept I do not invade any of their land in court.
The Ejido who do really own some land, do not have any conflict with me or my land.

I do own my land, I do not want to own it, it is a proved fact.

Is it simple enough for a mad dog to understand???????:?: *******************************

The one who is completely out of line is you, ********************************************, you simply attack as a mad dog that you say you are.

So if you do not have a reason, you can not argue a fact or try to confuse people as long as you have an answer after your mad dog comments.

So, please, make a reasonable comment ot just keep barking;)

ramuma53
Banned

[*] posted on 9-9-2012 at 08:16 PM

senorj3
Sorry to inform you that Nark, has not been at Buenaventura for 11 years, at that time, the guy who was saying, he was Olivia’s husband, was Michael George and as a consequence, you are just another Olivia and Nark advocate that lie as much as them.
Also, at that time, their Nark business was booming, they had a plane and several boats bringing their stuff from Sinaloa and if it were true that you knew them, at that time, you must know about that fact. At least Olivia and Michael George business, because the actual Nark (Mark Jerome Burbey) at that time was not a Nark, he was simply attending his father’s business in San Diego California and printing stuff for sale. Nark arrived much latter as a drifter who just stayed at Olivia’s home after Michael George run out to Sinaloa with one of the 15 year old hoars that he usually hired for his business. Sorry to uncover you as a liar, but you must not confuse people here.:light::no:
paranewbi
Senior Nomad

[*] posted on 9-10-2012 at 04:29 AM

ramuma53....

It seems this senorj3 said that he "have now been friends with mark for 11 years" and does not claim Mark has been there but only that he has been friends with him for that period of time...perhaps when Mark worked for his father prior to going south?
His claims of the reception Mark and Olivia recieve from the locals may be an experiance he has observed over the 3 times he has been with them in this year. And perhaps in the past few years as he seems a frequent visitor.
Why would we not accept him as another witness to events that differ from your version much as David K has reported?
It seems your convoluted twist to his statements are deceptive. You also do not address his report of the vacancy of any life at your property where you have recently claimed progress towards rehabing it.
Can you clarify this statement?
 Pages:  1  ..  74    76    78  ..  83

Go To Top

All Content Copyright 1997- Q87 International; All Rights Reserved.