Go To Bottom
Printable Version  
 Pages:  1  ..  75    77    79  ..  83
Author: Subject: Mark & Olivia; Playa Buenaventura
senorj3
Junior Nomad

[*] posted on 9-10-2012 at 04:07 PM
Buenaventura

Paranewbi,thanks for your reply!!! This Munoz guy is biggest lair of all!!! I have been staying at that beach when Mike George started building the homes and resturant and hotel!!! I met also the Itailans Roberto Franca and there son Marco.my three sons would hang out at the beach hotel resturant 3 weeks every summer for 9 years in a row.i know mike had a plane cuz I rode on it from Brown field to Loreto in the early years!!! Never did I see drugs or anything illegal! I also rode on many of his boats for fishing water skiing!Same goes to Olivia and Mark, never did I see drugs unloading at beach them using drugs at all! Iam a well respected small business owner in north San Diego for the last 28 years. Prior to that I served in the U.S. Navy and have an honorable discharge. I have chosen not to post much here do to Munozs slander! I have also visited Roberto and Franca in there home and they have never seen Munozs in Italy or received any of the promised payments since they sold hotel to him for $25k. I know what is response will be, and I have just returned from a 5 day stay and no one or any work is happening at hotel! I will continue to support Mark and Olivia! Mark need not reply to any of Munozs bs
David K
Honored Nomad

Mood: Have Baja Fever

[*] posted on 9-11-2012 at 12:00 AM

senorj3, welcome to the club! We speak the truth and report what we see at Buenaventura...

I only had to meet Mark and Olivia one time to judge their character as being honest, hard working people on that desert beach. The second time I got to spend time with them (last July) I was still seeing honest people and support them standing up to the 'slum lord' Muñoz who hurts and uses people to feed his own greed and lust for land. If Muñoz spent half the time minding his own business (he still hasn't paid for) as he does harassing people with false accusations, he might have a nice beach resort. Instead he makes ugly anything he touches... bad Muñoz, bad!

"So Much Baja, So Little Time..."

See the NEW www.VivaBaja.com for maps, travel articles, links, trip photos, and more!
Baja Missions and History On Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/groups/bajamissions/
Camping, off-roading, Viva Baja discussion: https://www.facebook.com/groups/vivabaja

mcfez
Elite Nomad

[*] posted on 9-11-2012 at 05:51 PM

Good ol fashion honest truth is always a welcome here at the BN senorj3 ! Good post............straight up stuff. I have several folks that email me about all this nonsense going on.......but dont want to post here out of fear. What a shame.

Old people are like the old cars, made of some tough stuff. May show a little rust, but good as gold on the inside.
senorj3
Junior Nomad

[*] posted on 9-20-2012 at 07:28 AM

Where's (Waldo) oops I mean Munoz?? In jail in Mexico City???
senorj3
Junior Nomad

[*] posted on 10-9-2012 at 07:18 AM

So nice to see no Munoz on the nomad!!!Mark and Olivia are fine and are looking forward to seeing all us nomads coming by for a beer and lunch!! Also they have a great house to rent steps from the water!!
thebajarunner
Ultra Nomad

Mood: muy amable

[*] posted on 10-9-2012 at 08:06 AM
That was just brilliant- NOT

Quote:
Originally posted by senorj3
So nice to see no Munoz on the nomad!!!Mark and Olivia are fine and are looking forward to seeing all us nomads coming by for a beer and lunch!! Also they have a great house to rent steps from the water!!

Now he will come lurching back out of the slime bucket

Some folks just cannot let the dog sleep...
desertcpl
Super Nomad

[*] posted on 10-9-2012 at 08:17 AM

:barf::barf::barf:
TecateRay
Nomad

[*] posted on 10-9-2012 at 08:52 AM

A few of us had cheeseburgers and a nice visit with Mark last week. Seems like he feels things are finally settled.

I also ran into him at the new Ley's supermarket in Insurgentes - he was going fishing out of Lopez Mateos.
ramuma53
Banned

[*] posted on 11-21-2012 at 09:53 PM

Nomads
We are just waiting for the new government to settle in and action will start against Olivia Higuera Aguilar an Nark Jerome Buerbey
Don be impatient, justice will arrive very soon to those crooks

Also the Governor has received the true information without the disinformation provided by the Estate District attorney and Estate police chief.
He is promising true justice soon, very soon against the narks.

The Santa Rosalia’s judge that issued the order to arrest me, is out of my case because he acted out of the law on issuing the order, every one of his acts is now void.
The Estate police director has been denied the confidence status by the Estate congress and will be dismissed very soon and latter will go to jail.
The Tijuana’s judge who issued another order for my arrest has corrected and admitted he was wrong in issuing it concerning a case closed since 1997.

New administrators for the hotel will arrive very soon and we will start rebuilding the whole hotel to bring it to working status and now the whole legal system will dump on top of the crooks.
ramuma53
Banned

[*] posted on 11-21-2012 at 10:01 PM

Concerning the houses Olivia and Nark took illegally with the help of the Agrarian judge, the legal case is now starting against them for fraud and falsifying information to federal authorities.
We are just starting, so be patient and you will see the crooks behind bars, I told you my people will come out clean and they did, every one of them without charges and no deals; I am telling you that it is now our turn and you will see them both behind bars for a long time and I will do it, justice will be served.
The Estate Police Director will go out of office and to jail also very soon.

Now it is action time, not may words, but action

[Edited on 11-22-2012 by ramuma53]
ramuma53
Banned

[*] posted on 11-21-2012 at 10:08 PM

Two weeks ago, I had a meeting with the State Secretary for the Agrarian Reform, I found out he is a very crooked guy and I am glad he is now out of office.
We will have a lady as the new SRA secretary; the SRA will change its name but in any other way, it will come around to the 2000 era.
The new Federal Police under the Estate Department has now all the information on Olivia Higuera Aguilar and Nark Jerome Burbey and are just waiting to take the government to start the actions.
The USA Embassy In Mexico city has also all the information and modus operandi for La Vaquera and Nar and accomplices in the Estate Police.
gnukid
Ultra Nomad

[*] posted on 11-21-2012 at 10:25 PM

We enjoyed the hamburgers at Buenaventurra Playa really nice people and nice place.
larryC
Super Nomad

[*] posted on 11-22-2012 at 07:45 AM

I stopped by the first night of the world series. I found the place to be run by 2 nice people with with lots of freinds with them enjoying the game. The burgers were excellent, and the beer cold. Nice atmosphere. Spent the night in our campers and looked around the next morning. The hotel is a run down mess. Nice layout, but in total disrepair. Too bad because the possibilities look promising.
Larry

Off grid, 12-190 watt evergreen solar panels on solar trackers, 2-3648 stacked Outback inverters, 610ah LiFePo4 48v battery bank, FM 60 and MX60 Outback charge controllers, X-240 Outback transformer for 240v from inverters, 6500 watt Kubota diesel generator.
desertcpl
Super Nomad

[*] posted on 11-22-2012 at 08:35 AM
WORD OF CAUTION

DONT FEED THE TROLL
wessongroup
Platinum Nomad

Mood: Suicide Hot line ... please hold

[*] posted on 11-22-2012 at 11:24 AM

Thanks for the updates

ramuma53
Banned

[*] posted on 12-2-2012 at 07:24 PM

Last Monday
Nark and La Vaquera acting as what they are, crooks, tried to take over my Hotel Buenaventura, they threatened my employees life and force them out of the hotel, claiming that it is theirs.

Yesterday night the Estate Police, together with Maria Elizabeth Espinoza Montaño, my manager and my security chief Alan, went to the hotel and found Olivia and Nark there, Olivia as drunk as a skunk and Nark almost like that; Olivia yelling that she owned the hotel and everything is her property and that she has the protection of the Estate Police director Galindo, but evidently she does not have it now; they threw them out of the hotel and tomorrow they will be charged with agravated robbery with violence; a lot of property has been stole again by them:fire:.

Also my Manager, Elizabeth and Alan, signed their legal complaint against the Estate Police director Galindo and the other Estate Police who helped La Vaquera last time; they will also be doing it in Mexico city to the New Federal Police in the next few days, as soon as they are free from their legal chores in Baja.

As we told you, we were just waiting for the Federal Government change, because now we can confide on the Federal Police to do the right thing; the just out federal authorities, were just covering up the Narc's backs and that mean Olivia and Nark, but we are now in a new Mexico era, but we will see in the near future.

Also we will see if the Estate Police now act against the organized crime surrounding Olivia and Nark; now they cannot rest on the protection the Federal high authorities were providing them.

[Edited on 12-3-2012 by ramuma53]
jbcoug
Senior Nomad

Mood: Needing Baja!

[*] posted on 12-3-2012 at 08:23 PM

You sure talk a lot of sheeet.

\"The average dog is a nicer person than the average person.\" Andy Rooney
Pescador
Ultra Nomad

[*] posted on 12-3-2012 at 09:16 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by jbcoug
You sure talk a lot of sheeet.

Isn't it interesting that Lawyers seem to be the same in the United States as well as Mexico. Must be something that they teach them in Law School.

I think it is the old theory that if you throw enough stuff against the wall, some of it might stick.

I have met Olivia and have friends who have spent a lot of time there, but I do not pretend that I understand what the heck is going on here, but my natural tendency is to support the side which looks the most reasonable. After reading all the convoluted hogwash that has been presented by Ramuna, I certainly hope and pray that Olivia and Mark come out ahead in this stupid, stupid fight and struggle.

I would go and have a Hamburger and Beer from Mark and Olivia any time but I have to say that even if Ramuna were to win this battle, I would never even consider spending a night at the Hotel. You tend to want to do business with those people that you can believe in.

ramuma53
Banned

[*] posted on 12-9-2012 at 03:19 PM

Olivia Higuera Aguilar, is exactly the kind of people that caused Mexico to be the place it is.

The 3 houses that the Agrarian Judge gave to her in an illegal rulling, illegal because I was not part of the agrarian case and rulling that clearly say that it did not consider the land ownership, was sold by her to some Americans that I clearly know dont know what they are getting in to.

Just another fraud from a known criminal, sorry for those Americans that will lose what they are pouring on those properties.
ramuma53
Banned

[*] posted on 12-9-2012 at 03:30 PM

Pescador
What you are saying is that you do not care about legallity as long as you can get a good hamburger and hope only got a hamburger.

What we are discusing here is legallity, not good hamburgers.

We are exposing here what people do against the law and that put in jeopardy Americans and American's property.:light::!:

I do not care if you try to spend a night in my hotel, since at this time it have been ransaked by Olivia and Nark. We will rebuild as soon as we clean it up from criminals.

We will also rebuild and get our property back a lot sooner than they expect, also they will pay for their crimes in a legal way extremely soon, since she will not be able to use again her Estate authoritie's illegal help; We have new Federal authorities from a political party that is not the Estate Governor, they are now looking at all the illega activity in South Baja and by January we will start to have legal action.

As a start, Galindo the Estate Police Director will be out of a job very soon and from there to jail.

Please go to get as many hamburgers as you can, from now to January, because those will be the last you get there from them.
 Pages:  1  ..  75    77    79  ..  83

Go To Top

All Content Copyright 1997- Q87 International; All Rights Reserved.