Pages:  1  
Author: Subject: bahia ascencion rentals - Shari request
capt. mike
Elite Nomad

Mood: Sling time!

[*] posted on 5-8-2006 at 06:22 AM
bahia ascencion rentals - Shari request

http://community-2.webtv.net/boojum2/asuncion

Shari - this web site doesn't give any info on your rentals but is a good tease. do you have a source for more info - pictures, descriptions, rates etc?

thx.

formerly Ordained in Rev. Ewing\'s Church by Mail - busted on tax fraud.......
Now joined L. Ron Hoover\'s church of Appliantology
\"Remember there is a big difference between kneeling down and bending over....\"

www.facebook.com/michael.l.goering
David K
Honored Nomad

Mood: Have Baja Fever

[*] posted on 5-8-2006 at 07:36 AM

Mike, on the last page of that site is her email address. There also is a photo of her bed & breakfast. The web page is more for the entire area than just her business, so maybe why she didn't ask that those details be included in the page.

"So Much Baja, So Little Time..."

See the NEW www.VivaBaja.com for maps, travel articles, links, trip photos, and more!
Baja Missions and History On Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/groups/bajamissions/
Camping, off-roading, Viva Baja discussion: https://www.facebook.com/groups/vivabaja

capt. mike
Elite Nomad

[*] posted on 5-8-2006 at 03:31 PM

ok, thx DK - yes, i have traded emails. the thing is i have others who want to go there but like most "tourists" they want to see a "brochure" before they commit. i'll get there this summer regardless.
she ought to get a community web site going like so many other villages have, use it to lay out all the towns biz and facilities, just a thot.

\"Remember there is a big difference between kneeling down and bending over....\"

SiReNiTa
Special Correspondent

Mood: Savoring life while saving the world!

[*] posted on 5-8-2006 at 04:51 PM

hi!! about the rentals and stuff..i can help you i'm shari's daughter...and if you can not get a hold of her well here i am!! i'm online almost everyday and will be cheking this site so...anything you need just ask!!!

Live life as well as you can,
don\'t regret the things that once made you smile,
learn from your mistakes,
and thank God for every second he gives you upon this earth.

Visit me at
Http://BajaScents.Scentsy.com.mx
David K
Honored Nomad

[*] posted on 5-8-2006 at 05:32 PM

Sirenita, let you mom know that Capt. Mike and maybe others would like to see a detailed web page for your family's bed and breakfast.

As before, I would be happy to make a web page for that...

See the NEW www.VivaBaja.com for maps, travel articles, links, trip photos, and more!
Baja Missions and History On Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/groups/bajamissions/
Camping, off-roading, Viva Baja discussion: https://www.facebook.com/groups/vivabaja

capt. mike
Elite Nomad

[*] posted on 5-9-2006 at 06:33 AM

thx Serinita.

send me an email with rates etc.
also if you can take digital pictures attach them, the casita etc. and the site around the place.

to this address:
n7369p at earthlink dot net

and having DK make a web site is good too.

i am leaving for mulege may 19th for 10 days so a side trip to check out your zona will happen.
Ask around, see if you can find any relatives of Vicente Murrillo from la paz. he has family there and at Totugas bahia, and info on lots for sale

SiReNiTa
Special Correspondent

Mood: Savoring life while saving the world!

[*] posted on 5-10-2006 at 10:04 AM

ok so..rates...they vary...it is really cheap compared to other places...the house for rent is fully furnished and has everything you need from cooking utencils to balnkets and toilet paper...the price depends on lots of things like how many people and how many nights and you can also ask for trips to the island in front or for cooked meals...so the prices are very reasonable compared to mulege or loreto or anywhere else on the baja since bahia asuncion is not very turisty yet...the water is cold but it is an awsome place for snorkeling and surfing and anything else...i can get you the exact prices as soon as i talk to my mom...we hope to see you soon!

Live life as well as you can,
don\'t regret the things that once made you smile,
learn from your mistakes,
and thank God for every second he gives you upon this earth.

Visit me at
Http://BajaScents.Scentsy.com.mx
Phil S
Super Nomad

Mood: After 34 years. Still in love w/ my wife

[*] posted on 5-10-2006 at 09:23 PM

Capt. Mike. You have any ideas as to airstrip there? How close to their house, etc.? Unless you plan on driving, then it won't make any difference. Then I guess you'll remove your wings and "sprint right over there"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Stickers
Senior Nomad

[*] posted on 5-10-2006 at 09:38 PM

Phil S

The airport is about 4 miles form town and the book says to buzz town at 500 feet and a taxi will come out to pick you up. This is according to Arnold Sentefitts Airports of Baja Book. The latest reports are that the runway (dirt) is in excellent condition.

Rick
capt. mike
Elite Nomad

[*] posted on 5-11-2006 at 06:00 AM

yeah, the flying docs go there regularly and were there just last month. i know a guy BBP who has an aerostar.........what a hot rod........well he takes it in there no problem for my PA24, will have an easy time.

can't wait. might be my future cool climate get away for the summer trips.

shari
Select Nomad

Mood: there is no reality except the one contained within us "Herman Hesse"

[*] posted on 5-11-2006 at 06:00 PM

BAHIA ASUNCION B&b AND BEAHC HOUSE RENTALS

Thanks for all the interest in our area...I knew once folks saw what it was like they would be curious and I have a lovely website designed and a domain name but can't figure out how to get my site there!! Anyway, our B&B room rates are $25 a night for one, $35 for a couple and $45 for 3. WE're great cooks and you'll love the view, company and buena onda...you can get all meals here too or eat in taco stands or restaurants. The furnished beach house in San Roque is $30 a night(2 night minimum). I can send a photo album if you email me. Looking forward to meeting new Nomad friends. Hey what about a Nomad discount? How about a free lunch!

for info & pics of our little paradise & whale watching info
http://www.bahiaasuncion.com/
https://www.whalemagictours.com/
David K
Honored Nomad

[*] posted on 5-11-2006 at 09:29 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by shari

Thanks for all the interest in our area...I knew once folks saw what it was like they would be curious and I have a lovely website designed and a domain name but can't figure out how to get my site there!!

Shari, this web site's host 'Doug' is an expert web site creator!

If you like, he can take what I did, make changes if needed, then save it on your own domain...

In the meantime, if you have any more photos (like of the town, businesses, people, etc.) send them to me to add to the site!

tim40
Senior Nomad

Mood: There yet?

[*] posted on 5-12-2006 at 02:34 PM

Reference about suggests the water is cold. Can anyone share how cold is cold at different times of year?

When searching for the end of your rainbow you only have until dusk....
shari
Select Nomad

[*] posted on 5-12-2006 at 02:50 PM

The cold water is part of the reason Bahia Asuncion is still lovely. On Mothers Day I went for a nice, but very quick dip as it is about 62 degrees F! chilly indeed, definate wet suit material. This is because of the cold current that blesses our shores and keeps it nice and cool during spring and early summer. The ocean starts to warm up in late June and by August it is a nice 70 degrees which remains like this till March when it starts to cool off again...but we swim all year round...hell, cold water keeps ya young! But during tourist season in the winter it's fine for swimming although not warm like the tropics. This is the only place in Baja where I can stand it during the summer...it's gorgeous, warm but not too hot...nobody has an air conditioner here and it's pleasant throughout the summer.

Bob and Susan
Elite Nomad

Mood: Full Time Residents

[*] posted on 5-12-2006 at 04:15 PM

Hey Shari...is this a picture of your B&B

our website is:
http://www.mulege.org
shari
Select Nomad

[*] posted on 5-14-2006 at 10:15 AM

OUR PARADISE B&B IN BAHIA ASUNCION!!:tumble:

Yes, this is where we have the good fortune to wake up every morning (unless we are at our beach house 15 minutes away in San Roque!). We now have a little palapa on our patio too for shade as it's almost always sunny here and the ice melts too fast in the Pitaya Margaritas (casa special). Fishing off the rocks is great and so is the spearfishing off that rock in front and we swim at the little beach below. This was during that big swell at Christmas but it's usually alot calmer. I do love the wildness of the west coast though being from the west coast of Vancouver Island. So come and visit us and receive a warm and hearty welcome!

David K
Honored Nomad

[*] posted on 5-14-2006 at 10:19 AM

Pitaya margaritas!!??!! It must be like heaven on earth in Bahia Asuncion!!:bounce::biggrin::spingrin:

Hey Nomads... Let's go!!

capt. mike
Elite Nomad

[*] posted on 5-15-2006 at 06:23 AM

remember in "master and Commander, the far side of the world"
when they put in on an isla after the doc got shot, and there's a scene where they are making grog out of what looks like some cactus like i've seen in food dishes, my CRS won't let me recall, starts with an "N"?

anyway they have this way cool portable still set up and the juice is coming right out of the tap!

wonder if its made currently?? anyone heard of this?!

Bob H
Elite Nomad

[*] posted on 5-15-2006 at 08:50 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by shari

Thanks for all the interest in our area...I knew once folks saw what it was like they would be curious and I have a lovely website designed and a domain name but can't figure out how to get my site there!! Anyway, our B&B room rates are $25 a night for one, $35 for a couple and $45 for 3. WE're great cooks and you'll love the view, company and buena onda...you can get all meals here too or eat in taco stands or restaurants. The furnished beach house in San Roque is $30 a night(2 night minimum). I can send a photo album if you email me. Looking forward to meeting new Nomad friends. Hey what about a Nomad discount? How about a free lunch!

Shari,
What are the temperatures like in June or July? We might think about a visit around that time in our Cabover Camper.
Any possibility of electrical hookup?
Bob H

[Edited on 5-15-2006 by Bob H]
Skipjack Joe
Elite Nomad

[*] posted on 5-15-2006 at 11:18 AM

Shari,

I will be in your neck of the woods in early July (as I have been for the past 2 years). Will you be there at that time? I seem to miss you every time.

Skipjack
 Pages:  1  

Go To Top

All Content Copyright 1997- Q87 International; All Rights Reserved.