Go To Bottom
Printable Version  
 Pages:  1    3  ..  8
Author: Subject: Come invest with us - near Punta Colonet
Pilar2006
Junior Nomad

[*] posted on 6-23-2006 at 07:46 AM
Come invest with us - near Punta Colonet

Come invest with us - near Punta Colonet. We have formed a group of 20 investors who are buying 11 beach front areas near Punta Colonet. The group is know as Playa de Arena. The parcel directly south of this property has become available. We hope to set-up a sister partnership called Costa de Arena. The focus is on eco-community. Partners are building homes for vacation & retirement and holding lots for appreciation. Working together as a group is fun, exciting, hard work and rewarding. Come in a take a look if you are interested.. www.bajainvestors.net
Thank you Maria Del Pilar
Don Alley
Super Nomad

[*] posted on 6-23-2006 at 09:34 AM

Oh good. More "eco" development. Yep, just what the environment needs, more investors.

This post is just more
elizabeth
Senior Nomad

[*] posted on 6-23-2006 at 09:38 AM

:lol::lol::lol:
Love the spam can...and the sentiment...someday I'll figure out how to do stuff like that!!
Sharksbaja
Elite Nomad

[*] posted on 6-23-2006 at 09:44 AM

with a future grand view of................ a huge new container terminal. :wow:

DON\'T SQUINT! Give yer eyes a break!
Try holding down [control] key and toggle the [+ and -] keys

Viva Mulege!

Nomads\' Sunsets
Bob H
Elite Nomad

[*] posted on 6-23-2006 at 09:51 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by Sharksbaja
with a future grand view of................ a huge new container terminal. :wow:

I read that the real big money will be coming form mining mineral deposits in the area. $75-billion dollars worth.
Bob H
Pilar2006
Junior Nomad

[*] posted on 6-23-2006 at 11:07 AM

Nah, what Loreto needs is more eco-communities and less big greedy developers like .. well, look in the mirror. Don Alley from Loreto.. figures! You try to smear others to hide your greed! That qualifies you to run for US President.. lol
Paula
Super Nomad

[*] posted on 6-23-2006 at 11:11 AM

Pilar, what is an eco-community?
Don Alley
Super Nomad

[*] posted on 6-23-2006 at 11:38 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by Pilar2006
Nah, what Loreto needs is more eco-communities and less big greedy developers like .. well, look in the mirror. Don Alley from Loreto.. figures! You try to smear others to hide your greed! That qualifies you to run for US President.. lol

Unlike you, I have never used this board-and with my first post!-to sell something.

That's called SPAMMING on message boards. And I liked the Spam can gif, so I use it whan I can.:lol:

Loreto does not need more communities, eco or not. And you'll never get me to buy the concept that INVESTING in DEVELOPMENT of pristine, wild areas is somehow good for the ecology. So I won't be buying into your eco-communities, your eco-investments or your eco-greed.

If I look in the mirror I'll see a "big greedy developer?" :lol::lol::lol::lol:

[Edited on 6-23-2006 by Don Alley]
JZ
Elite Nomad

[*] posted on 6-23-2006 at 11:55 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by Don Alley

Unlike you, I have never used this board-and with my first post!-to sell something.

That's called SPAMMING on message boards. And I liked the Spam can gif, so I use it whan I can.:lol:

[Edited on 6-23-2006 by Don Alley]

Uhhh... last I checked this part of the board was called "Baja Real Estate Available" w/a commercial focus.
jerry
Super Nomad

[*] posted on 6-23-2006 at 01:00 PM

WELL WHEN EVERYONE GETS TOGETHER TO WORK ON EACHOTHERS PLACES YOU WILL ALL GET SENT BACK TO THE BORDER ITS ILLAGLE TO WORK ON ANYONE PLACE BUT THERE OWN

jerry and judi
Pilar2006
Junior Nomad

[*] posted on 6-23-2006 at 06:33 PM

Don - with your personality I'm sure you don't have to worry about friends or family visiting you.. so Loreto is perfect for you. It appears your intelligence ends with a Spam Icon!

Unlike you, I share information and don't try to muddy the topic with child like comments... and I'll bet you are a bitter old man! Writing a message about property is in harmony with the intent of this section of the web site. Putting a silly Scam can on it ISN'T.

Now get out there and try to sell some more of your beautiful ghost town Loreto properties. When the Playa de Arena group opens their community it will be fully occupied with active, fun loving people and great neighbors.

Wipe those tears from your eyes and go talk to your big developers or maybe stand at the end of your street and listen for your echo.
elizabeth
Senior Nomad

[*] posted on 6-23-2006 at 06:56 PM

Quote:
Putting a silly Scam can on it ISN'T.

Do you suppose "scam" was a freudian slip?
Don Alley
Super Nomad

[*] posted on 6-23-2006 at 08:10 PM

Quote:
Don - with your personality I'm sure you don't have to worry about friends or family visiting you.. so Loreto is perfect for you. It appears your intelligence ends with a Spam Icon!

Unlike you, I share information and don't try to muddy the topic with child like comments... and I'll bet you are a bitter old man! Writing a message about property is in harmony with the intent of this section of the web site. Putting a silly Scam can on it ISN'T.

Now get out there and try to sell some more of your beautiful ghost town Loreto properties. When the Playa de Arena group opens their community it will be fully occupied with active, fun loving people and great neighbors.

Wipe those tears from your eyes and go talk to your big developers or maybe stand at the end of your street and listen for your echo.

I don't dispute that you may post here regarding development and real estate investments.That's a decision soley for the moderators of the board. But I will reserve my right to criticize those whose only contribution to this board is an attempt to sell a piece of Baja and make money.

I will also reserve my right to be critical of those people whose response to unspoiled natural beauty is to try and turn it into money in their bank account. Even if...or maybe especially if...they cloak their project with eco nonsense.

Your posts on this board seem to say that I am a greedy developer and have Loreto properties for sale. Nope. Just one property, in town, where I live. That's what I came here for, not to make money. So at least some of the information you share is incorrect and only "muddies the topic."

You want to build and develop in Mexico. Good luck. I think you'll need it, because you don't seem to have a thick enough skin.
bajabound2005
Ultra Nomad

Mood: words cannot describe...

[*] posted on 6-23-2006 at 08:13 PM

Don AND Pilar -- it's getting old...Pilar has something to offer - maybe, but she has the right to post it! It's time to let it go and let everyone else judge for themselves!!!
Pilar2006
Junior Nomad

[*] posted on 6-23-2006 at 08:24 PM

the difference is.. you offer nothing, condemnation "without" knowledge... again, I think you should run for public office.

Mother always told me to say something nice about a person even if they are the biggest jerk in the world....I like the bird icon!

find your own thread... time to focus on the good that's in life and leave the bitter behind!
Paula
Super Nomad

[*] posted on 6-23-2006 at 09:59 PM

I would like to come to Don Alley's defense here, as I have known him for some time and feel qualified to do so.

Don has a delightful personality, and is frequently seen about town with assorted family members and friends. He is not bitter as he has nothing to be bitter about. He owns one lot with a lovely home in Loreto, and it is not for sale. He has never been involved in the real estate business, but holds no grudge against those who are.

He is a stand-up guy, and can hold his own in a discussion and really doesn't require a defense. But I don't like to see anyone maligned on this board in such a personal way by a person who has never met him and knows nothing about him.
Paula
Super Nomad

[*] posted on 6-24-2006 at 06:44 AM

Thank you, Larry
:saint:
jimgrms
Senior Nomad

Mood: its always good

[*] posted on 6-24-2006 at 07:10 AM

Pilar i agree with Don , were you a time share sales person in your former life? checked the site no prices . what no elect fresh water roads are you folks just building campsites,
elizabeth
Senior Nomad

[*] posted on 6-24-2006 at 07:49 AM

Pilar-
I find it offensive that you post on this board solely to sell your property, and then personally attack someone who has been nothing but helpful to people who regularly read this board. And just in case you think this is all about friends coming to the aid of friends, you should know that I do not know Don. Your comments are arrogant and nasty...hardly a way to influence people to buy your property...and btw, you never did answer the question...what is eco development?
Bruce R Leech
Elite Nomad

Mood: A lot cooler than Mulege

[*] posted on 6-24-2006 at 08:07 AM

Pilar2006 I think that lencho raises some good points. and I am sure you did not realize when you made your first post what kind of a forum the Baja Nomads is. we are a strange grope of people that all share one interest. that would be Baja Ca. but the difference is we are all kind of like family we fight and joke and cry with each other but we will help anyone no mater who they are.

I thank the main reasons for you receiving so much negative feedback with this post is just like Larry says you did not introduce your self and become a Nomad before you dump your sales pitch on us. usually when some one dose this on there first post it is just Spam and we never here from them again. also the wording in both your post here and your website is vary flaky and tends to make me suspicious, you might try rewriting it with a little more sincerity.

if you really want to be a Nomad welcome we will help you learn the ropes. but if you just want to sell your project go away

Bruce R Leech
Ensenada

Pages:  1    3  ..  8

Go To Top

All Content Copyright 1997- Q87 International; All Rights Reserved.