BajaNomad
Not logged in [Login - Register]

Go To Bottom
Printable Version  
Author: Subject: fishing off K55!
Ladybug

[*] posted on 3-22-2007 at 01:49 PM
fishing off K55!

I never knew fishing could be so exciting. Like an E ride at Disneyland. The beauty off the coast is surprisingly abundant and so full of life. Even if you don't fish you can feel the LOVE!Can't wait to go again and again and again. Thanks Captain. Ladybug awaits.
BornFisher
Super Nomad

[*] posted on 3-22-2007 at 02:29 PM

I`ve managed a few trips out there recently and the life is amazing! Dolphin so thick you could almost walk on them and scoring easy limits of rockfish. Oh yeah...... seeing whales is almost a sure thing!!
May your fishing needs get fulfilled soon!
Sallysouth
Super Nomad

Mood: missing Baja...

[*] posted on 3-22-2007 at 04:10 PM

Ladybug, Please give us a detailed report of your fishing experience at K55! Sounds like, from what little you said,that you had an awesome experience! What kind of boat were you on, kinds of fish, bait or trolling?We are waiting !!!........

Happiness is just a Baja memory away...
Minnow
Banned

Mood: Embarrased Harry Reid is a Nevadan

[*] posted on 3-22-2007 at 04:16 PM

Hi Sally. The fishing is just half the fun. Sea life is abundant in Northern Baja. I know you know, but, if you don't know, you need to go. I got my wife hooked in just one trip.:lol:

Proud husband of a legal immigrant.
Sallysouth
Super Nomad

[*] posted on 3-23-2007 at 11:25 AM

Hi Minnow, Actually I have never been fishing north of Ensenada! (well except here off Dana Point)We have caught more than our share of YT and just about everything else around the Punta Banda area and Estero but we never ventured as far north as where you were. I'll bet there is some great fishing there as there is lots of kelp.So what did the Missus catch? Congratulations on "hooking" her!!:lol:

[Edited on 3-23-2007 by Sallysouth]

Ladybug

rolleyes.gif posted on 3-28-2007 at 02:50 PM
Fishing rules!

Quote:
Originally posted by Sallysouth
Ladybug, Please give us a detailed report of your fishing experience at K55! Sounds like, from what little you said,that you had an awesome experience! What kind of boat were you on, kinds of fish, bait or trolling?We are waiting !!!........
Ladybug

[*] posted on 3-28-2007 at 03:00 PM

Hey Sallymouth, It's all new to me. I didn't realize that everytime someone caught a fish I had to kiss El Capitano. While people are busy getting their fish in this Capitain was busy getting my kisses. Is this really how it's done? And what is this stuff about you gotta show some skin if you see a whale? I was so grateful we didn't see any, I mean really. I wonder what would have happened had we caught a squid. Thankfully the boat was small or who knows what would have happened. I mean there is enough beauty everywhere you look out there without all these crazy feelings going around on board. This fishing is new and I think it's great but is this really what goes on? ??????:no:
Sallysouth
Super Nomad

[*] posted on 3-28-2007 at 04:53 PM

Ha Ha Ladybug! I think you have been "had"!!!! That Minnow is one sneaky guy! In my experiences when we go fishing, after the first fish was brought into the boat we all got to crack open a cerveza. As soon as that would happen, the bite was on and everyone had but just one hand, beer in the other! I kinda like minnows rules but I guess it would depend on who you are fishing with???? And BTW, its' Sallysouth, altho I have been known to speak my mind..:lol::lol::lol:

bajabass
Super Nomad

Mood: Want to fish!!!

[*] posted on 3-29-2007 at 10:39 AM

No fish out of La Salina?
bajabass
Super Nomad

[*] posted on 3-30-2007 at 10:57 AM

Those tasty lingcod I ate a few weeks ago were a figment of my overactive imagination! Like the waves I see from my house in La Mision!!! LMAO
DanO
Super Nomad

[*] posted on 3-30-2007 at 11:01 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by soulpatch
No. Never. That whole stretch of coastline is barren. No waves either.

Yeah, no waves, but at least the water is warm. Downright tropical, especially this time of year.

:lol:

\"Without deviation from the norm, progress is not possible.\" -- Frank Zappa
bajabass
Super Nomad

[*] posted on 3-30-2007 at 11:18 AM

Oh, I need my swim suit this weekend also!! Hope the water is not to warm for the fish that are not there!!

Go To Top

All Content Copyright 1997- Q87 International; All Rights Reserved.