Go To Bottom
Printable Version  
 Pages:  1  
Author: Subject: 2010 San Felipe 250
TMW
Select Nomad

[*] posted on 2-13-2010 at 09:36 AM
2010 San Felipe 250

The map is posted here: Scroll down to it.

http://elforooffroad.net/forum/index.php?topic=113871.0
TMW
Select Nomad

[*] posted on 2-13-2010 at 09:41 AM

It's also on the SCORE web site.

www.score-international.com
David K
Honored Nomad

Mood: Have Baja Fever

[*] posted on 2-13-2010 at 12:44 PM

Here it is... (nice they are avoiding Azufre and San Fermin this year). This is the revised, 248 mile course...

[Edited on 2-25-2010 by David K]

"So Much Baja, So Little Time..."

See the NEW www.VivaBaja.com for maps, travel articles, links, trip photos, and more!
Baja Missions and History On Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/groups/bajamissions/
Camping, off-roading, Viva Baja discussion: https://www.facebook.com/groups/vivabaja

tunaeater
Senior Nomad

[*] posted on 2-13-2010 at 10:30 PM

where are the drawing results ?
David K
Honored Nomad

[*] posted on 2-13-2010 at 10:59 PM

The drawing was today Paul.. and I didn't see them on Score's site tonight (yet).

See the NEW www.VivaBaja.com for maps, travel articles, links, trip photos, and more!
Baja Missions and History On Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/groups/bajamissions/
Camping, off-roading, Viva Baja discussion: https://www.facebook.com/groups/vivabaja

bonanza bucko
Senior Nomad

Mood: Airport Bum

[*] posted on 2-14-2010 at 11:13 AM

Does anybody know how much of Mex 5 they are gonna use down there....looks like Huefanito? I'm planning to be driving on that during that weekend and the race would sure screw that plan up.
BB
capt. mike
Elite Nomad

Mood: Sling time!

[*] posted on 2-14-2010 at 11:23 AM

Bruce - why ya driving??
can't imagine your not taking the BO.
must be a major re-stock trip?

formerly Ordained in Rev. Ewing\'s Church by Mail - busted on tax fraud.......
Now joined L. Ron Hoover\'s church of Appliantology
\"Remember there is a big difference between kneeling down and bending over....\"

www.facebook.com/michael.l.goering
bajalou
Ultra Nomad

[*] posted on 2-14-2010 at 11:29 AM

From approx. K59 north to the intersection with the Old Puertecitos road, approx. K52.

No Bad Days

\"Never argue with an idiot. People watching may not be able to tell the difference\"

\"The trouble with doing nothing is - how do I know when I\'m done?\"

Nomad Baja Interactive map

And in the San Felipe area - check out Valle Chico area
David K
Honored Nomad

[*] posted on 2-14-2010 at 11:30 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by bonanza bucko
Does anybody know how much of Mex 5 they are gonna use down there....looks like Huefanito? I'm planning to be driving on that during that weekend and the race would sure screw that plan up.
BB

No... the farthest south is Matomi Wash, 10 miles north of Puertecitos... They will use about 5 miles of Hwy. 5 from Matomi Wash north to the junction with the old road from San Felipe.

TMW
Select Nomad

[*] posted on 2-14-2010 at 12:24 PM

The race is on Saturday March 13th. If you are on Hwy 5 between KM52 to KM59 after 3pm you should not have much race traffic on it. The first 4 wheelers will be off about 10am and come out at KM59 about three hours later around 1pm or sooner. Of course the slow cars like a class 11 may not get there until 4 or 4:30pm. I don't think you would have any problems with them, beside all race vehicles must run no faster than 60mph on any pavement section and there will be flag people at the race intersections.
TMW
Select Nomad

[*] posted on 2-24-2010 at 08:28 AM

Course change coming out of Huatamote. They added about 15 miles to it.
David K
Honored Nomad

[*] posted on 2-25-2010 at 12:35 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by TW
Course change coming out of Huatamote. They added about 15 miles to it.

Thanks TW... here is the revised map, close up (I also changed the full map above).

David K
Honored Nomad

[*] posted on 3-13-2010 at 04:14 PM

Race is/was TODAY!

Elena La Loca
Nomad

[*] posted on 3-13-2010 at 04:33 PM

Live audio from our truck

http://www.dirtnewz.com/events-10/sanfelipe/live.shtml
capt. mike
Elite Nomad

Mood: Sling time!

[*] posted on 3-14-2010 at 02:29 PM

whom won??
i had 2 teams doing it.

formerly Ordained in Rev. Ewing\'s Church by Mail - busted on tax fraud.......
Now joined L. Ron Hoover\'s church of Appliantology
\"Remember there is a big difference between kneeling down and bending over....\"

www.facebook.com/michael.l.goering
TMW
Select Nomad

[*] posted on 3-15-2010 at 03:02 PM

This on the SCORE web site:

Results From MasterCraft Safety Tecate SCORE San Felipe 250
Official Results Are Delayed Due to Technical Problems.

The IRC data and SCORE software isn't talking.

I heard car 101 won OA fourwheelers RG maybe 2nd TT. No ideal on bikes 2X was mia AT rm 150 after many had went thru. 4X and 3X were leading. Tunaeater 258x had shock problems before the race and during the race on their KTM. Bottom clip cover broke at tech inspection and top mounting bolt came out with Tunaeater on the bike after RM150. Paul rode the bucking bronco for about 20-25 miles or so up the old Puertecitos road.
rts551
Elite Nomad

[*] posted on 3-15-2010 at 03:29 PM

tough luck for tunaeater....wasn't this a new bike for them?
tunaeater
Senior Nomad

[*] posted on 3-15-2010 at 07:18 PM

We ended up finishing in 4th place, Sportman over. Not bad for the challenges of the SF 250. Racing that section with only the spring was a big challenge.TW thanks for coming down and helping out.
rts551
Elite Nomad

[*] posted on 3-15-2010 at 07:21 PM

Hey 4th is good. Congratulations
TMW
Select Nomad

[*] posted on 3-16-2010 at 07:12 AM

From Ultimate Motorcycling on Line:

JCR Honda Report

Another big win for JCR/Honda at this past weekend's SCORE San Felipe, Baja 250. If you have ever had the chance to ride around San Felipe, Baja Mexico you know that the area's whooped out, washed out and rocky terrain is among the worst on the planet.

With a terrific effort, JCR/Honda's Colton Udall and Jeff 'OX' Kargola riding the 3x Honda CRF450X, crossed the finish line in first place! The celebration erupted as Colton Udall and OX relished in the triumph of a hard fought race.

The JCR/Honda 1x Honda CRF450X bike was ridden solo by Kendall Norman and came out swinging. Starting 3 minutes behind the first bike off the line. Kendall had put the bike in the lead by the 70 mile marker and was on his way to clean air when a 65mph get off sent him to the ground hard and the bike even harder.

With bike repairs in the middle of the desert necessary, Kendall was left to sit and wait for 30 minutes as the team replaced the handlebars, sub frame and pipe. Kendall made his way back to 4th place by the end of the race.

Colton Udall Speaks...

"I worked my butt off for this win and it feel so good! Thanks to everyone at JCR/Honda and my teammate OX for giving it your all."

Johnny Campbell Speaks...

"I am so pleased with the effort our teams put together. We overcame adversity at every corner and that is how championships are won. Thank you to my pit staff, racers and team for a 100% effort and congratulations to Colton and OX on a big win."

Kendall Norman Speaks...

"I was looking forward to the challenge of an overall solo win. I had a little mistake and swapped out over a burm. It just wasn't my day to win. The JCR/Honda pits did a great job getting me going again and I really missed having Timmy down here. The big picture is defending the 1x plate and I salvaged some important points for the championship."
 Pages:  1  

Go To Top

All Content Copyright 1997- Q87 International; All Rights Reserved.