Not logged in [Login - Register]

Go To Bottom
Printable Version  
Author: Subject: New California Laws
Bomberro
Nomad

[*] posted on 5-21-2010 at 08:48 AM
New California Laws

Just got this today, we have know this a long time, they left out a couple of things, like a naturalized citizen can not be a fishing boat paid skipper..
New Immigration Laws: Read to the bottom or you will miss the message...

1. There will be no special bilingual programs in the schools.
2. All ballots will be in this nation's language.
3.. All government business will be conducted in our language.
4. Non-residents will NOT have the right to vote no matter how long they are here.
5. Non-citizens will NEVER be able to hold political office
6 Foreigners will not be a burden to the taxpayers. No welfare, no food stamps, no health care, or other government assistance programs. Any burden will be deported.
7. Foreigners can invest in this country, but it must be an amount at
least equal to 40,000 times the daily minimum wage.
8. If foreigners come here and buy land... options will be restricted.
Certain parcels including waterfront property are reserved for citizens
naturally born into this country.
9. Foreigners may have no protests; no demonstrations, no waving of a foreign flag, no political organizing, no bad-mouthing our president or
his policies. These will lead to deportation.
10. If you do come to this country illegally, you will be actively hunted
&, when caught, sent to jail until your deportation can be arranged. All
assets will be taken from you.
Too strict ?
The above laws are current immigration laws of MEXICO !

These sound fine to me. NOW, how can we get these laws to be America 's Immigration Laws?
Salsa
Nomad

[*] posted on 5-21-2010 at 09:18 AM

Kalifornia laws .... Don't I wish!!!!!!!!!!!

Don
mtgoat666
Select Nomad

Mood: Hot n spicy

[*] posted on 5-21-2010 at 09:29 AM

bambi-ro:
you deserve napoleonic legal system of mexico. hope you enjoy it.
Bajahowodd
Elite Nomad

[*] posted on 5-21-2010 at 01:52 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by mtgoat666
bambi-ro:
you deserve napoleonic legal system of mexico. hope you enjoy it.

Except that it's being changed state by state and is due to reflect our system, country-wide by 2016. Even just saw an article about Mexican judges touring Los Angeles courts.
MrBillM
Platinum Nomad

Mood: It's a Zip-a-Dee-Doo-Dah Day

[*] posted on 5-21-2010 at 04:21 PM
Got Milk ?

Thanks to Dan White, we found that Twinkies and Milk don't go together.
bajalera
Super Nomad

[*] posted on 5-21-2010 at 04:31 PM

Why isn't this on the Off Topic forum?

\"Very few things happen at the right time, and the rest never happen at all. The conscientious historian will correct these defects.\" - Mark Twain
durrelllrobert
Elite Nomad

Mood: thriving in Baja

[*] posted on 5-23-2010 at 09:12 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by Bob and Susan
the REAL changes in CA are:

Law SB 572
made May 22nd Harvey Milk Day and requires schools to observe the birth date of the assassinated gay rights leader as a "day of special significance."

AB 1015
made it illegal to sell nitrous oxide (laughing gas) to a minor

Law AB 62
allows people to drive cars with tv screens operating in the front seat

Law SB 527
allows bikes without seats on state roads

and

SB 135
makes it illegal to chop off a cow's tail.

All good and necessary laws with exception of AB572:lol::lol:

Bob Durrell
El Comadante Loco
Nomad

[*] posted on 5-23-2010 at 09:25 AM

What is wrong with a recognition and tolerance???
Dave
Elite Nomad

[*] posted on 5-23-2010 at 09:49 AM
Milk day

Quote:
Originally posted by MrBillM
Thanks to Dan White, we found that Twinkies and Milk don't go together.

Eating Twinkies.

Isn't that the proper method of celebration? :rolleyes:

MrBillM
Platinum Nomad

Mood: It's a Zip-a-Dee-Doo-Dah Day

[*] posted on 5-23-2010 at 03:36 PM
Hostess Health Food

Who says Junk Food is bad. You might say that Twinkies HAVE improved the overall Health of California.

Perhaps, we should refer to 5/22 as State "Twinkie" Day ?
Bajafun777
Super Nomad

Mood: Enjoying Life with Wife In Mexico, Easy on The Easy

[*] posted on 5-23-2010 at 11:21 PM

Have always felt we should have as restrictive or even more restrictive immigration laws compared to the two countries on our borders. I am tired of people calling foul when someone says why are we subjected to more strictive laws for our citizens in Countries that demand we impliment or continue weaker and much less restrictive laws on immigration and government services or programs.

Now,it's getting to the point that Americans who are the silent tax paying majority are stepping forward at the poles to let the free handout people know enough is enough. This group scares the hell out of the politicians, as they are going to clean out these long term blood sucking politicians, vote them out of office and start all over again.

Both major parties sold out the hard working American citizens a long time ago. The new Arizona law is strongly supported by a much larger percentage of Americans who actually vote than originally thought. Saw on the news tonight that the percentages in support of the law range as high as 65%.

What part of fairness is there to those that pay the freebie handouts to those coming here illegally, there is none, nada, not a drop of fairness. Fairness for our taxpaying citizens should be as restrictive (if not more restrictive)as those of other Countries whose citizens break our Federal and State laws. Those who are entering our Country illegally should not in any way be getting any government services whatsoever. Now, that does not mean that emergency medical should not be given immediately but then deportation follows after the medical care is given.

Now, calling people Racist, Uncaring, etc. etc. is just a game played by those wishing to impact us even more with debts even higher. These individuals scream racist at the same time telling me I owe it to these illegal entry people or families to allow such acts. I owe no Country except the United States of America my support, period. Those living here as citizens that do not support our United States due to prior citizenship in another foreign Country should not have the standing to scream at anyone who is a citizen here. We the taxpayers who are paying the bills through personal taxes and property taxes. Those screaming Racist or screaming someone is a Republican, even though I am not one nor would ever be one, are the ones that are Racist with their own racist agendas. I do not have a problem giving anyone a handup but I will not be giving them a handout again and again. It Is What It Is, hope all nomads travel safe and keep good health.
Mexicorn
Senior Nomad

[*] posted on 5-23-2010 at 11:31 PM

Bring back emperor Maximillian and his beloved queen Carlota.
Thats when Mexico had the good old days!

Always looking over ones shoulder is no way to live.
Help stop the cowerdice involved in cyberbullying:
http://www.ehow.com/how_5270535_fight-adult-cyberbullying.ht...
pepino
Banned

[*] posted on 5-23-2010 at 11:37 PM

Looking at US laws and Mexico's laws makes me think the US is a nation of retards.:lol::lol::lol::lol:
Mexicorn
Senior Nomad

[*] posted on 5-24-2010 at 12:06 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by Bomberro
Just got this today, we have know this a long time, they left out a couple of things, like a naturalized citizen can not be a fishing boat paid skipper..
New Immigration Laws: Read to the bottom or you will miss the message...

1. There will be no special bilingual programs in the schools.
laws of MEXICO !

These sound fine to me. NOW, how can we get these laws to be America 's Immigration Laws?

Check your facts Newbie!
Thats just not entirely true I know that they teach english in the Schools of rosarito. My neighbor is an English teacher.
Why is there so much hate and discord against Mexicans being vented on these boards as of late?

Always looking over ones shoulder is no way to live.
Help stop the cowerdice involved in cyberbullying:
http://www.ehow.com/how_5270535_fight-adult-cyberbullying.ht...
Dave
Elite Nomad

[*] posted on 5-24-2010 at 12:40 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by Mexicorn

Thats just not entirely true I know that they teach english in the Schools of rosarito. My neighbor is an English teacher.

The teaching of English is not bilingual education. It is teaching rudimentary, core classes in the student's native language. Most U.S. schools offer foreign language courses. In fact, 45 years ago my public high school offered Spanish, French, German and Latin.

[Edited on 5-24-2010 by Dave]

BajaDove
Nomad

[*] posted on 8-26-2010 at 06:42 AM

It is my understanding that when California went to the US there was agreed all Legal papers such as the Ballots would be bilingual.
In any case when you live in a country you live by their laws, If those laws are unacceptable then you move to another country. ALL LAWS ARE NOT MADE TO PLEASE A FEW NOMADS.

If its not where it is, its where it isn\'t.
Russ
Elite Nomad

[*] posted on 8-26-2010 at 06:59 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by BajaDove
It is my understanding that when California went to the US there was agreed all Legal papers such as the Ballots would be bilingual.
In any case when you live in a country you live by their laws, If those laws are unacceptable then you move to another country. ALL LAWS ARE NOT MADE TO PLEASE A FEW NOMADS.

I tend to agree. How about this? We declare all illegal immigrants "tourist" that should make our tourist industry look really good and we can let the private sector adapt to the tourist needs.

Bahia Concepcion where life starts...given a chance!
Udo
Elite Nomad

Mood: TEQUILA!

[*] posted on 8-26-2010 at 07:24 AM

Bring back the PRI

Udo

Youth is wasted on the young!

Alan
Super Nomad

[*] posted on 8-26-2010 at 08:15 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by Mexicorn

Why is there so much hate and discord against Mexicans being vented on these boards as of late?
This isn't against people of any specific race. It is against ILLEGAL immigrants from every country. Unfortunately due to proximity and living and working conditions in their own country, mexicans represent the greatest number of illegal immigrants in the US. Government services everywhere are being reduced because as our economy continues to flounder, unemployment is holding in double digits, property values have tanked thus reducing tax revenues from those properties that pay for our services.

Americans want a level playing field. Matching our policies to reflect the policies of the exporting country, whether it applies to immigration or trade, would be a huge step in leveling that playing field. Yet any time someone voices that suggestion they are accused of being racist.

In Memory of E-57

Go To Top

All Content Copyright 1997- Q87 International; All Rights Reserved.