Go To Bottom
Printable Version  
 Pages:  1  
Author: Subject: Hwy 2 to Hwy 3 via Laguna Salada, Agua Caliente and El Jamau
56MM#
Junior Nomad

[*] posted on 11-17-2010 at 09:13 AM
Hwy 2 to Hwy 3 via Laguna Salada, Agua Caliente and El Jamau

The date was Saturday, November 6th. I had planned to go up El Mano Canyon for the fifth time in the past 12 years but ended up in the area further south. In the process we found a road that cuts through to Hwy 3 and can be easily negotiated by a slightly modified 4x4.
Vehicle was a 1995 Toyota 4-Runner with a mild suspension lift, 32-inch BFG Mud Terrains, rear locking differential, skid plates and two spare tires. Of particular note was that I had a small but manageable leak in my brake manifold. As the leak had not gotten any worse over the past few months, I made the conscious decision to take my truck in this state and carry two 16-oz cans of brake fluid. As luck would have it, the leak got slowly worse, necessitating master cylinder topoffs every two hours or so. Additionally, the brake pedal got spongier and spongier as the trip progressed.
I was accompanied by two friends, one of whom is from the UK. His enthusiasm and infectious optimism made a trip filled with hiccups very enjoyable.
We left San Diego around 6:30 am Saturday morning. After filling the truck with gas in Calexico and getting three extra gallons (just in case), we crossed into Mexicali around 8:30 am. The wait to get into Mexico was around 15 minutes. Getting through Mexicali was relatively painless, despite it being primarily stop and go until one is well west of the city on Hwy 2.
The area around the Guadalupe Canyon turnoff is now popular with dirt bikers and other off-roaders. There is a small grandstand just south of Hwy 2. We also saw numerous dirt bikes along the first five miles of the road to Guadalupe Canyon.
Our original intent had been to go west up El Mano Canyon then south to Hwy 3. For whatever reason (likely my inattention to the map), we took the wrong road at the Guadalupe Canyon fork and headed towards El Palomar. This cost us at least 1-1/2 hours. After getting back on the main road east of El Palomar, we continued south.
Several miles south of where we rejoined the main road, the right rear tire began leaking air. It took about 30 seconds for the tire to go flat. The puncture was between treads and was a clean round hole with several of the steel belts broken. Given the size of the hole and the fact that I only had tire plugs and super glue (did not have tire plug cement in my boonie box), I chose to plug the hole but not reinstall the tire, going with one of our two spares instead. After this short delay and pictures we continued south.
I suspect the flat was caused by a spike strip or similar device. This is based on:
- Round and regular shape of the puncture
- Broken steel belts visible to the eye
- Discussion of the puncture with someone who is very knowledgeable of tires
- Knowledge that the ranchers in Baja California who live along race routes strongly dislike off roaders and have been known to deploy tire-puncturing devices
Our next unexpected event was coming upon a group of eight mountain bikers, none of whom were carrying much equipment. It was odd to see this so far from pavement. Around 15 minutes later, we came upon two SUVs, which turned out to be chase vehicles. The front driver asked if we had seen any bikers, to which we responded yes.
We learned that this group was from Ensenada and had come from Hwy 3. The driver stated that Hwy 3 was 80 km south. I immediately began thinking that there was a way through, despite the Baja Almanac not depicting any road past Agua Caliente. I decided to take the risk, skip El Mano Canyon and continue south instead. We had around 2-1/2 hours of daylight remaining.
As we drove south, the road appeared to be entering a box canyon, causing me great concern. Adding to the stress was the fact that we had only a half tank of gas plus one gallon left in the gas can. If we were to turn around now, we would barely make it back to Mexicali, well after dark. Upon closer examination of the terrain we saw a road cut into the side of a mountain and immediately felt a great sense of relief.
The higher we climbed the more confident we got about making it to Hwy 3. But darkness was closing in. Just before the summit, we reached a fork. Going left would take us up a very steep grade to the top of a mountain. Going right it appeared that the road wound around the mountain. Both of the Americans wanted to go right. My British friend insisted on running up to the top of the mountain to scope the area. Despite the sense of urgency to make as much progress as possible before darkness, I decided to stop while he scouted ahead. 15 minutes later he came back and reported that the road over the mountain was the only way to the other side of the range where we would hopefully pick up Hwy 3. Taking the low road to the right would have taken us back to where we came from. Good thing us Yanks listened. Otherwise, darkness would have shut us down for the night.
The stretch to the top of the mountain was short but easily the most difficult conditions we had encountered all day. It was a slow steep climb over loose rocks in 4LO 1st gear. By the time we reached the top it was dark enough that we could only see a few fixed lights in the distance from what we suspected were Heroes de la Independencia and Leyes de Reforma. There were no moving headlights to identify Hwy 3.
We spent the next several hours flailing around in the dark on roads of varying quality, looking for Hwy 3. For the first time this trip I turned on the GPS. Even with GPS, my brain was not processing all the information. There were many more roads than depicted on the map, something that should surprise no one with any Baja California backcountry experience. After maybe 1-1/2 hours of going in circles and almost driving into at least one deep washout, my brain told me that if I steered the truck on headings between 170 and 290 degrees true we would eventually reach Hwy 3. It was not long before we came upon a well-graded dirt road that, surprise surprise, led to the pavement.
Except for nursing the brakes and using the transmission to slow down, the remainder of the trip was uneventful. We filled up with gas and aired up the tires in Ensenada. It was nearly midnight. Any ideas about stopping at La Fonda for a nice dinner and comfortable bed were out the window. We got to Tijuana after 1 am and decided to get a room at the Pueblo Amigo Hotel, which is right next to the San Ysidro border crossing, rather than wait in line in our exhausted states and extend the trip that many more hours.
We checked out of the hotel around 6:50 am, were in line by 7 am, and were back in the U.S. by 8 am.
Despite all the problems, this was a great trip. I passed through an area I had wanted to explore for many years (Agua Caliente and El Jamau) but was never willing to devote the required two days necessary to do so. Additionally, it is a great pleasure to go four wheeling with someone who really appreciates everything about Baja California, including many of the things most of us take for granted. There is no place like Baja California in the UK, Europe or anywhere else in the world for that matter. Those of us who live in the San Diego area are truly blessed to have such an amazing place right at our doorstep.
Lessons reinforced from this trip:
- Always inventory your boonie box before each trip. Baja California, even close to the border, has some remote areas where help can be a day or more away. This isn’t Anza-Borrego. A punctured tire without tire plug cement or super glue will likely remain a punctured tire.
- Don’t go to Baja with a slow leak of any type of fluid. In our case, the leak in the brake manifold got much worse out on the trail, despite seeming to have reached a steady manageable state where it didn’t get any worse for several months prior.
- Navigation at night, even with GPS, a good map and KC Highlighters, is very difficult. There is no substitute for light and 360-degree terrain awareness.
- Days are much shorter in the period between the Fall and Spring solstices. I had planned on around 11.5 hours of light but didn’t plan for things like changing a tire, the occasional wrong turn and excited passengers who want to stop for pictures. The sense of urgency increases exponentially this time of year after 3 pm as the sun gets lower the sky. Allow 20% more time than what you calculate on pre-trip planning.
- Crossing at San Ysidro at 8 am on Sunday morning took 59 minutes. This beats two or three hours, which is the norm afternoons, evenings and weekday mornings. Consider structuring the trip to cross on a weekend morning. La Fonda is a great place to get a great dinner, shower, comfortable bed and continue the celebration before going home (every moment in Baja California should be celebrated).
I hope to do this trip again no earlier than March 2011 when there will be 12+ hours of daylight. Perhaps a two-day trip crossing in Tecate, driving through Laguna Hanson, coming down El Mano Canyon, and camping overnight in the area of Agua Caliente would be the best way to fully explore this lovely and remote area of northern Baja California. Additionally, I really want to map this route from the area south of the El Mano Canyon turnoff to Hwy 3.
If any of you have done this route, please post the coordinates of the area between the El Mano Canyon turnoff and Hwy 3.
David K
Honored Nomad

Mood: Have Baja Fever

[*] posted on 11-17-2010 at 09:51 AM

Thanks for the report!

Do you have an idea where on Hwy. 3 you reached it?

I posted the GPS waypoints from Hwy. 3 to Mano canyon on my GPS page... We were watching the 2003 Baja 500 near Agua Blanca (north of Santa Catarina).

"So Much Baja, So Little Time..."

See the NEW www.VivaBaja.com for maps, travel articles, links, trip photos, and more!
Baja Missions and History On Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/groups/bajamissions/
Camping, off-roading, Viva Baja discussion: https://www.facebook.com/groups/vivabaja

56MM#
Junior Nomad

[*] posted on 11-17-2010 at 11:01 AM

David, we popped out onto Hwy 3 between Leyes de Reforma and Valle la Trinidad/Colonio Lazaro Card##as.

Can you send me the exact link to the page that contains the waypoints for the road that runs between Agua Caliente and El Jamau?
David K
Honored Nomad

[*] posted on 11-17-2010 at 06:46 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by 56MM#
David, we popped out onto Hwy 3 between Leyes de Reforma and Valle la Trinidad/Colonio Lazaro Card##as.

Can you send me the exact link to the page that contains the waypoints for the road that runs between Agua Caliente and El Jamau?

Thanks... I was thinking it was that road. Did you go by the off road resort up there?

Oh, and I must aplogize for the GPS part... I mis-read your trip report and thought you were asking for the route through Mano Canyon to Hwy. 3... which is what I have.

The other routes up the mountain from the desert south of Manoa and the Agua Caliente Indian village are the old WW II telephone pole line road grade, used a lot for off road races (called 'the summit')... and another (not mapped) that I think you used, just beyond the Jamau Summit road.

Nomads that have talked about that road include Roy 'The Squarecircle' and perhaps TW, too? Roy hasn't posted in a long time...

See the NEW www.VivaBaja.com for maps, travel articles, links, trip photos, and more!
Baja Missions and History On Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/groups/bajamissions/
Camping, off-roading, Viva Baja discussion: https://www.facebook.com/groups/vivabaja

56MM#
Junior Nomad

[*] posted on 11-18-2010 at 10:31 AM

We were in such a hurry (because of impending darkness) that we didn't notice any buildings until we reached Hwy 3. So we didn't see an off-road resort.

The view from the summit to the northeast around sunset was spectacular.

I have really taken a liking to this area because of it's beauty, remoteness and inaccessibility. As the areas close to the border get more developed and popular, places like this, El Mano Canyon, etc. become more special.
Lee
Ultra Nomad

[*] posted on 11-18-2010 at 08:22 PM
MAKE IT EASIER TO READ, HUH?

My eyes start crossing after 5-6-7-8-9 lines running together.

How about 3-4-5 line paragraphs?

Quote:
The date was Saturday, November 6th. I had planned to go up El Mano Canyon for the fifth time in the past 12 years but ended up in the area further south. In the process we found a road that cuts through to Hwy 3 and can be easily negotiated by a slightly modified 4x4.
Vehicle was a 1995 Toyota 4-Runner with a mild suspension lift, 32-inch BFG Mud Terrains, rear locking differential, skid plates and two spare tires. Of particular note was that I had a small but manageable leak in my brake manifold. As the leak had not gotten any worse over the past few months, I made the conscious decision to take my truck in this state and carry two 16-oz cans of brake fluid. As luck would have it, the leak got slowly worse, necessitating master cylinder topoffs every two hours or so. Additionally, the brake pedal got spongier and spongier as the trip progressed.
I was accompanied by two friends, one of whom is from the UK. His enthusiasm and infectious optimism made a trip filled with hiccups very enjoyable.
We left San Diego around 6:30 am Saturday morning. After filling the truck with gas in Calexico and getting three extra gallons (just in case), we crossed into Mexicali around 8:30 am. The wait to get into Mexico was around 15 minutes. Getting through Mexicali was relatively painless, despite it being primarily stop and go until one is well west of the city on Hwy 2.
The area around the Guadalupe Canyon turnoff is now popular with dirt bikers and other off-roaders. There is a small grandstand just south of Hwy 2. We also saw numerous dirt bikes along the first five miles of the road to Guadalupe Canyon.
Our original intent had been to go west up El Mano Canyon then south to Hwy 3. For whatever reason (likely my inattention to the map), we took the wrong road at the Guadalupe Canyon fork and headed towards El Palomar. This cost us at least 1-1/2 hours. After getting back on the main road east of El Palomar, we continued south.
Several miles south of where we rejoined the main road, the right rear tire began leaking air. It took about 30 seconds for the tire to go flat. The puncture was between treads and was a clean round hole with several of the steel belts broken. Given the size of the hole and the fact that I only had tire plugs and super glue (did not have tire plug cement in my boonie box), I chose to plug the hole but not reinstall the tire, going with one of our two spares instead. After this short delay and pictures we continued south.
I suspect the flat was caused by a spike strip or similar device. This is based on:
- Knowledge that the ranchers in Baja California who live along race routes strongly dislike off roaders and have been known to deploy tire-puncturing devices
Our next unexpected event was coming upon a group of eight mountain bikers, none of whom were carrying much equipment. It was odd to see this so far from pavement. Around 15 minutes later, we came upon two SUVs, which turned out to be chase vehicles. The front driver asked if we had seen any bikers, to which we responded yes.
We learned that this group was from Ensenada and had come from Hwy 3. The driver stated that Hwy 3 was 80 km south. I immediately began thinking that there was a way through, despite the Baja Almanac not depicting any road past Agua Caliente. I decided to take the risk, skip El Mano Canyon and continue south instead. We had around 2-1/2 hours of daylight remaining.
As we drove south, the road appeared to be entering a box canyon, causing me great concern. Adding to the stress was the fact that we had only a half tank of gas plus one gallon left in the gas can. If we were to turn around now, we would barely make it back to Mexicali, well after dark. Upon closer examination of the terrain we saw a road cut into the side of a mountain and immediately felt a great sense of relief.
The higher we climbed the more confident we got about making it to Hwy 3. But darkness was closing in. Just before the summit, we reached a fork. Going left would take us up a very steep grade to the top of a mountain. Going right it appeared that the road wound around the mountain. Both of the Americans wanted to go right. My British friend insisted on running up to the top of the mountain to scope the area. Despite the sense of urgency to make as much progress as possible before darkness, I decided to stop while he scouted ahead. 15 minutes later he came back and reported that the road over the mountain was the only way to the other side of the range where we would hopefully pick up Hwy 3. Taking the low road to the right would have taken us back to where we came from. Good thing us Yanks listened. Otherwise, darkness would have shut us down for the night.
The stretch to the top of the mountain was short but easily the most difficult conditions we had encountered all day. It was a slow steep climb over loose rocks in 4LO 1st gear. By the time we reached the top it was dark enough that we could only see a few fixed lights in the distance from what we suspected were Heroes de la Independencia and Leyes de Reforma. There were no moving headlights to identify Hwy 3.
We spent the next several hours flailing around in the dark on roads of varying quality, looking for Hwy 3. For the first time this trip I turned on the GPS. Even with GPS, my brain was not processing all the information. There were many more roads than depicted on the map, something that should surprise no one with any Baja California backcountry experience. After maybe 1-1/2 hours of going in circles and almost driving into at least one deep washout, my brain told me that if I steered the truck on headings between 170 and 290 degrees true we would eventually reach Hwy 3. It was not long before we came upon a well-graded dirt road that, surprise surprise, led to the pavement.
Except for nursing the brakes and using the transmission to slow down, the remainder of the trip was uneventful. We filled up with gas and aired up the tires in Ensenada. It was nearly midnight. Any ideas about stopping at La Fonda for a nice dinner and comfortable bed were out the window. We got to Tijuana after 1 am and decided to get a room at the Pueblo Amigo Hotel, which is right next to the San Ysidro border crossing, rather than wait in line in our exhausted states and extend the trip that many more hours.
We checked out of the hotel around 6:50 am, were in line by 7 am, and were back in the U.S. by 8 am.
Despite all the problems, this was a great trip. I passed through an area I had wanted to explore for many years (Agua Caliente and El Jamau) but was never willing to devote the required two days necessary to do so. Additionally, it is a great pleasure to go four wheeling with someone who really appreciates everything about Baja California, including many of the things most of us take for granted. There is no place like Baja California in the UK, Europe or anywhere else in the world for that matter. Those of us who live in the San Diego area are truly blessed to have such an amazing place right at our doorstep.
- Always inventory your boonie box before each trip. Baja California, even close to the border, has some remote areas where help can be a day or more away. This isn’t Anza-Borrego. A punctured tire without tire plug cement or super glue will likely remain a punctured tire.
- Don’t go to Baja with a slow leak of any type of fluid. In our case, the leak in the brake manifold got much worse out on the trail, despite seeming to have reached a steady manageable state where it didn’t get any worse for several months prior.
- Navigation at night, even with GPS, a good map and KC Highlighters, is very difficult. There is no substitute for light and 360-degree terrain awareness.
- Days are much shorter in the period between the Fall and Spring solstices. I had planned on around 11.5 hours of light but didn’t plan for things like changing a tire, the occasional wrong turn and excited passengers who want to stop for pictures. The sense of urgency increases exponentially this time of year after 3 pm as the sun gets lower the sky. Allow 20% more time than what you calculate on pre-trip planning.
- Crossing at San Ysidro at 8 am on Sunday morning took 59 minutes. This beats two or three hours, which is the norm afternoons, evenings and weekday mornings. Consider structuring the trip to cross on a weekend morning. La Fonda is a great place to get a great dinner, shower, comfortable bed and continue the celebration before going home (every moment in Baja California should be celebrated).
I hope to do this trip again no earlier than March 2011 when there will be 12+ hours of daylight. Perhaps a two-day trip crossing in Tecate, driving through Laguna Hanson, coming down El Mano Canyon, and camping overnight in the area of Agua Caliente would be the best way to fully explore this lovely and remote area of northern Baja California. Additionally, I really want to map this route from the area south of the El Mano Canyon turnoff to Hwy 3.
If any of you have done this route, please post the coordinates of the area between the El Mano Canyon turnoff and Hwy 3.

US Marines: providing enemies of America an opportunity to die for their country since 1775.

What I say before any important decision.
F*ck it.
David K
Honored Nomad

[*] posted on 11-18-2010 at 08:36 PM

Good point Lee... Double space paragrahs or every few lines...

Maybe this is easier:

The higher we climbed the more confident we got about making it to Hwy 3. But darkness was closing in. Just before the summit, we reached a fork. Going left would take us up a very steep grade to the top of a mountain. Going right it appeared that the road wound around the mountain. Both of the Americans wanted to go right. My British friend insisted on running up to the top of the mountain to scope the area.

Despite the sense of urgency to make as much progress as possible before darkness, I decided to stop while he scouted ahead. 15 minutes later he came back and reported that the road over the mountain was the only way to the other side of the range where we would hopefully pick up Hwy 3. Taking the low road to the right would have taken us back to where we came from. Good thing us Yanks listened.

Otherwise, darkness would have shut us down for the night.

Despite all the problems, this was a great trip. I passed through an area I had wanted to explore for many years (Agua Caliente and El Jamau) but was never willing to devote the required two days necessary to do so.

Additionally, it is a great pleasure to go four wheeling with someone who really appreciates everything about Baja California, including many of the things most of us take for granted. There is no place like Baja California in the UK, Europe or anywhere else in the world for that matter. Those of us who live in the San Diego area are truly blessed to have such an amazing place right at our doorstep.

I hope to do this trip again no earlier than March 2011 when there will be 12+ hours of daylight. Perhaps a two-day trip crossing in Tecate, driving through Laguna Hanson, coming down El Mano Canyon, and camping overnight in the area of Agua Caliente would be the best way to fully explore this lovely and remote area of northern Baja California.

Additionally, I really want to map this route from the area south of the El Mano Canyon turnoff to Hwy 3.

56MM#
Junior Nomad

[*] posted on 11-19-2010 at 09:43 AM

Original version in MS word had spaces between paragraphs. When I cut and pasted into the webpage, the spacing disappeared.

To enhance readability I will ensure that future correspondence is manually spaced.
TMW
Select Nomad

[*] posted on 11-23-2010 at 10:59 AM

I think he went over the summit (as racers call it) backwards. Depending on which road he took after the summit would depend on where he came out onto hwy3. The shortest location would have been to KM108 the Jamau jct access. He probably went to Nuevo Jct and out to hwy 3 near Reforma probably around KM99.

The route is often used by SCORE for the 500 and 1000 races.

I guess I missed the point of why you didn't just spend the night and get going again at day light. Driving around in Baja at night in places you don't know can get you really lost and out of gas.

[Edited on 11-23-2010 by TW]
David K
Honored Nomad

[*] posted on 11-23-2010 at 06:05 PM

TW, Roy told me of another bulldozed grade south of the original summit (I thought)??

Neal Johns
Super Nomad

Mood: In love!

[*] posted on 11-24-2010 at 12:32 AM

DK, he did, it's the Jamau grade (connects with the Pole Line Road), he said it was extremely difficult. I'm with TW, it was Summit (A. Alamito).

My motto:
Never let a Dragon pass by without pulling its tail!
Ken Cooke
Elite Nomad

Mood: Its Pole Line Road time

[*] posted on 11-24-2010 at 08:49 AM

http://s4.postimage.org/4a7aevnke/trasero.jpg

This area is very difficult to navigate in the dark. Practically impossible.

Ken Cooke
Elite Nomad

[*] posted on 11-24-2010 at 09:34 AM

I have seen more BFG tires blown in this region than I care to count. It made for great video, though.:lol:

David K
Honored Nomad

[*] posted on 11-24-2010 at 10:12 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by Neal Johns
DK, he did, it's the Jamau grade (connects with the Pole Line Road), he said it was extremely difficult. I'm with TW, it was Summit (A. Alamito).

Neal (or Ken/ TW)... can you draw in the route of the road Roy talked about?

TMW
Select Nomad

[*] posted on 11-24-2010 at 01:58 PM

It basically parallels the wash coming in from the east to the bottom of the summit. It doesn't go to the bottom of the summit however. Ken can confirm it or not but I think it was the road Ken took coming in on our last Pole Line run in Dec of 2007. On the map above it would be to the right of Jamau and C. Huatamote. The map doesn't acturately show the wash. The wash at the bottom of the summit extends out past Cohabuso Jct better seen on the older Almanac.
TMW
Select Nomad

[*] posted on 11-25-2010 at 09:28 AM

In looking at Google Earth there are no dates for the satellite image for the area. The closest I found was in early 2007. There was a pretty good graded road in Dec 2007.

The wash at the bottom of the Summit is at 31-37-46x115-35-13@2922 ft.
If you follow the wash north by northeast you can see traces of a road but I don't think it is the graded road. I think it is the path vehicles have taken. It follows in the wash in too many places and I remember the graded road was to the north of the wash not in it. The gate where the incoming road from Cohabuso comes is at 31-49-44x115-33-50@1283ft. The gate is a junction for the road going to El Mono.

Google needs to update the satellite map and then we should see the graded road. Or Ken could run out there and GPS it. Maybe I will when I come down for the CODE race next weekend Dec 4th. I got some new Fox external res. shocks I need to check out on my GMC.

[Edited on 11-25-2010 by TW]
Ken Cooke
Elite Nomad

[*] posted on 11-25-2010 at 10:17 AM
Pole Line Road Data (Datum is WGS84)

Turnoff to Guadalupe Canyon
N32 13.063 W115 42.283

El Mano Junction N31 49.814 W115 33.932

Cohabuzo Junction N31 55.744 W115 36.263

Summit Trail/Beginning
of Pole Line Trail N31 37.848 W115 35.754

Neal Johns
Super Nomad

Mood: In love!

[*] posted on 12-22-2010 at 08:31 PM

Connection with PLR route of Jamau road south is at GE 31° 36.502'N and 115° 33.434'W

When I first took Ken over the PLR route, I put him in front so he would better remember the route and he got sucked off south a car length on the Jamau road before I caught him. You have to make a hard left at the junction to stay east on the PLR. The PLR actually came down Jamau Canyon (which is on DK's map - labeled but no bottom wash shown). The junction is about 2.2 miles east, a little south, of the bottom of Summit.

This is where SquareCircle told me he had driven this "very bad" road. I was amazed. He is a good boy, is he still lost?

My motto:
Never let a Dragon pass by without pulling its tail!
bufeo
Senior Nomad

[*] posted on 12-23-2010 at 10:32 AM

Sorry for the 'aside' of my question. I don't want to hi-jack the thread but...

Hey, Neal Johns, we got a news clip up here on the Snake River Plain day before yesterday and "Neal Johns" in a vehicle was being interviewed (L.A. ABC channel 7) at some flooded southern California river crossing. Was that You????

Allen R

On Edit: corrected an egregious mistake (in italics :( )

[Edited on 12-23-2010 by bufeo]

David K
Honored Nomad

[*] posted on 12-23-2010 at 10:41 AM

Neal wouldn't be caught dead in a Jeep... He even made his new wife sell hers and get a Toyota! LOL...

However, there is always an exception to every rule, right?

Neal??? (I also asked in another place you posted yesterday about the evacuation of your canyon reported on the news)

Pages:  1  

Go To Top

All Content Copyright 1997- Q87 International; All Rights Reserved.