Go To Bottom
Printable Version  
Author: Subject: La Paz Nomads
MitchMan
Super Nomad

[*] posted on 7-18-2011 at 07:00 AM
La Paz Nomads

Hi Nomads,
I have been in La Paz for 3 years but haven't met any fishing Nomads yet (nor any Nomads, for that matter, except for Jesse). I would like to stage an informal get together at a local pub in La Paz on August 7, 2011 for a casual, informal Meet n' Greet. I am buying your first cervesa.

If you are interested, please U2U me and let me know if August 7 works for you. I am thinking of a time of day between 2pm and 6pm and a location somewhere on the malecon (The Bismarck, The TailHunter, Rancho Viejo 2, or maybe even Palermo's). As soon as a firm date, time, and location is set, I will notify you with a U2U.

I am open to any and all suggestions on the location, date, and time of day. So far I've got 4 confirmations.

Looking forward to meeting you La Paz Nomads.

MitchMan
Jack Swords
Super Nomad

[*] posted on 7-18-2011 at 11:16 AM

Sounds like a great idea, but I'm up in San Luis Obispo county, cool and comfortable. But let's try to do this again between December and March. Many Nomads are in La Paz during that time and it would be a nice get-together. This winter will be our 14th year (winter) in La Paz, living on our boat in Marina de la Paz.
BajaBlanca
Select Nomad

[*] posted on 7-18-2011 at 11:23 AM

we are in LA BOCANA - come stop by here on your way north !! we are cool at 65 degrees in the shade today and every day ... look for the 2 story white house at the end of Calle Erizo or ask for Blanca de las bicicletas ...

:D

Come visit La Bocana

https://sites.google.com/view/bajabocanahotel/home

And always remember, life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by those moments that take our breath away.
MitchMan
Super Nomad

[*] posted on 7-19-2011 at 10:08 AM

Hey Jack, thanks for the input and the heads up about many Nomads being in La Paz in Spring. Will certainly keep that in mind.
MitchMan
boe4fun
Super Nomad

Mood: Circling the drain........

[*] posted on 7-19-2011 at 06:02 PM

I'll be in La Paz in Oct/Nov. for our fall clinic. Shoot me a U2U or email me at: boe4fun@charter.net and maybe me and my fellow volunteers can set up a couple of pangas for fishing. Our clinic is held in the Special Ed complex at the corner of Heroes de 47 and Gomez Farias, across from Kiki Burger, 9 to 6 or 7 most everyday.

Go To Top

All Content Copyright 1997- Q87 International; All Rights Reserved.