Go To Bottom
Printable Version  
 Pages:  1  
Author: Subject: Drug Cartel Map
redmesa
Senior Nomad

[*] posted on 7-19-2012 at 11:56 AM
Drug Cartel Map

http://www.businessinsider.com/this-graphic-shows-what-mexic...

This is a very interesting description and mapping of the drug movements and death rates.
DavidE
Ultra Nomad

Mood: 'At home we demand facts and get them. In Mexico one subsists on rumor and never demands anything.' Charles Flandrau,

[*] posted on 7-19-2012 at 12:18 PM

They are invited. They have the red carpet rolled out for them. No expense spared.

A Lot To See And A Lot To Do
Cisco
Ultra Nomad

[*] posted on 7-19-2012 at 12:34 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by DavidE
They are invited. They have the red carpet rolled out for them. No expense spared.

"CIA=Cocaine Import Agency. CIA supplies Mexico with guns and US Government makes handsome profits from the drug business. Banks make big bucks laundering drug money".

God Bless Ollie!!!

[Edited on 7-19-2012 by Cisco]
prorader
Junior Nomad

[*] posted on 7-19-2012 at 03:45 PM

I guess that graphic says it all. Along time ago I worked for the good guys, but this blows my mind, I guess I am glad I am getting old, but feel bad for my son in the US. Buy a gun, stay at home
thebajarunner
Ultra Nomad

Mood: muy amable

[*] posted on 7-19-2012 at 05:59 PM
And your sources for this piece of doggerell???

Quote:
Originally posted by Cisco
Quote:

"CIA=Cocaine Import Agency. CIA supplies Mexico with guns and US Government makes handsome profits from the drug business. Banks make big bucks laundering drug money".

God Bless Ollie!!!

Easy to spiel this kind of crap,
but not so easy to back it up.

Yeah, we are all frustrated with this situation,
but this kind of post/input is not helpful....
Paladin
Nomad

[*] posted on 7-19-2012 at 06:23 PM

Look at the map.
Any of you good folks ever heard of Porterville?
Where's Bakersfield?
Where's Fresno?

Porterville????

What a friggen pest hole.

Draft in 1965 got me out of there.
God bless the draft.:bounce:
Ateo
Elite Nomad

[*] posted on 7-19-2012 at 06:41 PM

They are free to move around the country........should get sponsored by Southwest Airlines. No way we'll ever get this under control......barring a new technology that tracks any known illegal substance.

That technology is as far away as water being used for gasoline.

Legalize it. Either way people will do it, until we get some happy pharmaceutical drug that eliminates the deep, deep , need.

Cisco
Ultra Nomad

[*] posted on 7-19-2012 at 06:53 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by thebajarunner
Quote:
Quote:

God Bless Ollie!!!

It is this kind of post/input that may make some people who have no knowledge of the U.S. involvement in narco contraband aware of the situation so that perhaps they can do something about it.

If you have read my prior postings I have documented Hillary's asinine remarks while in Mexico regarding the fact that there is too much money at stake to legalize or shut down the flow.

Unless you were under a bush during the mid 80-'s you should certainly be aware that Oliver North brought in 50% to 60% of the cocaine used in the U.S. for two years running to airports that were sanctioned by the U.S. Government and not interfered with. That was his personal response to a congressional order that he disagreed with.

There are thousands of references out there to back my statements up with so just say something constructive or get off my burro BR.
DavidE
Ultra Nomad

Mood: 'At home we demand facts and get them. In Mexico one subsists on rumor and never demands anything.' Charles Flandrau,

[*] posted on 7-19-2012 at 07:11 PM

Oh, excuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuse me..........

I just thought when users do not care if their money is used to purchase death for Mexicans, send billions of dollars into the hands of terrorists that it could be considered "rolling out the red carpet". What? Purchase US pot or grow their own? No. They drive all the way across town to save a nickel a gallon on gasoline and purchase the cheapest smoke they can get their hands on.

So, the cartels are welcomed with open arms. They must be, because they are in the US. All over. "Hey man, like you know, like, it, well it isn't -my- problem, you know. Like if they legalized it the price would come down. Wouldn't that be -great-? Well yeah sure it would still be Mexican pot from the cartels, but it would be cheaper, and that -has to be- better. Man they GOT TO legalize it. I can't help where it comes from, you know? Stop? Me? Stop smoking pot just so my money doesn't go to bad people? MAN YOU ARE FREAKING SICK!"

Pure Absolute Doggerel Of The Most Irresponsible Sort
Got To Go Find More Red Carpet. Money Is No Object. Where's My Roach Clip?

thebajarunner
Ultra Nomad

Mood: muy amable

[*] posted on 7-19-2012 at 09:46 PM
Pure nonsense

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

God Bless Ollie!!!

It is this kind of post/input that may make some people who have no knowledge of the U.S. involvement in narco contraband aware of the situation so that perhaps they can do something about it.

If you have read my prior postings I have documented Hillary's asinine remarks while in Mexico regarding the fact that there is too much money at stake to legalize or shut down the flow.

Unless you were under a bush during the mid 80-'s you should certainly be aware that Oliver North brought in 50% to 60% of the cocaine used in the U.S. for two years running to airports that were sanctioned by the U.S. Government and not interfered with. That was his personal response to a congressional order that he disagreed with.

There are thousands of references out there to back my statements up with so just say something constructive or get off my burro BR.

You sound just like a former senator from Wisconsin, I believe his name was McCarthy- he too saw spooks and goblins all around.

Why don't we just start with bank profits....
HBSC is estimating they made $25m in fee profits on laundering,
the fine being discussed is $500m- yep, some profit,
oh, and some execs likely facing criminal prosecution.

CIA involvement??? Sure! I always knew Leon Panetta was a crook- heck all Italians are Mafia, aren't they?

Pound your hyperbole somewhere else, pal
Cisco
Ultra Nomad

[*] posted on 7-19-2012 at 10:32 PM

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

God Bless Ollie!!!

CIA involvement??? Sure! I always knew Leon Panetta was a crook- heck all Italians are Mafia, aren't they?

Pound your hyperbole somewhere else, pal

Yep, and all documented.

Your wishing to remain ignorant and naive is certainly your right but don't question me when I post and document. That is just rude.
mcfez
Elite Nomad

[*] posted on 7-19-2012 at 10:58 PM
Knock knock.....

Whoops..........I was looking for the Off Topics. Is this it? :lol:

Old people are like the old cars, made of some tough stuff. May show a little rust, but good as gold on the inside.
DavidE
Ultra Nomad

[*] posted on 7-20-2012 at 08:37 AM

You may need a map McFez.

But in lieu of a map, just look for a red carpet. And smoke rings.

redmesa
Senior Nomad

[*] posted on 7-20-2012 at 10:10 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by mcfez
Whoops..........I was looking for the Off Topics. Is this it? :lol:

I actually posted this thinking how fortunate that Baja Sur is to be relatively immune from the curse of this drug problem. Of course, it could change any time. :?:
BajaNomad
Super Administrator

Mood: INTP-A

[*] posted on 7-20-2012 at 11:37 AM

http://forums.bajanomad.com/viewthread.php?tid=61346

When I was young, I admired clever people. Now that I am old, I admire kind people.
– Rabbi Abraham Joshua Heschel

We know we must go back if we live, and we don`t know why.
– John Steinbeck, Log from the Sea of Cortez

Affordable Domain Name Registration/Management & cPanel Web Hosting:
https://www.regionalinternet.com
Puckdrop
Nomad

Mood: Liven the dream baby !

[*] posted on 7-20-2012 at 01:43 PM

Hey, how come we don't have a pretty little color in Vancouver?
Oh ya, Hells Angles :O
Cisco
Ultra Nomad

[*] posted on 7-20-2012 at 01:52 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by Puckdrop
Hey, how come we don't have a pretty little color in Vancouver?
Oh ya, Hells Angles :O

Do not remember specifically but as I recall the Hell's Angels population of Canada exceeds that of the U.S. now.
willardguy
Elite Nomad

[*] posted on 7-20-2012 at 03:12 PM

hells ehngels?:biggrin:
redmesa
Senior Nomad

[*] posted on 7-20-2012 at 04:28 PM

Our protectors the Angels-- how weird it that? They are having their shareholders meeting as we speak in Saskatoon...the safest place to be this week.
ramuma53
Banned

[*] posted on 8-21-2012 at 09:48 PM

Just see how infiltrated they are in Baja
http://www.cronica.com.mx/celular/nota.php?id_nota=683148

http://www.cronica.com.mx/celular/nota.php?id_nota=683148
/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
El Nacional page 8 Justice and Security section by Pedro Juarez Mejia La Paz B.C.S.
Estate Police agents receive $2000.00 pesos and Commanders $4000.00 pesos per week from the Sinaloa Cartel to protect the drug retailers, say in a letter provided to the Estate press, the Estate policeman denounce corruption among the top high police command.
Through a letter that arrived to the Estate Press, written and electronic with estate coverage, Estate Policeman agents that belong to the Estate preemptive police PEP accuse the Estate Police high command of corruption inside the police institution.
The letter:
“… Through the letter and directed to the open expression avenues, a Estate Policeman majority group, want to express our inconformity and deep worry and bad sentiment toward the new PEP high command designated by Lic. Alvaro de la Peña and Francisco Javier Diaz Olivarria (Lenin Ex bodyguard the Ex Security director from the last PRD Estate administration) the General director to URI, Arturo Olvera Garcia, who among us, presume that during the last Estate Administration with Lenin Rodriguez in charge of the Estate Security, he himself executed and disappeared Juan Carlos Perez El CACACHI, and he also was in charge of the Narc retailers negotiation and protection in La Paz and Los Cabos …” say the letter in its first paragraph.
….. Actually in this administration, the high Estate Police command is composed of Estate Police commanders who were in the LENIN RODRIGUEZ deep confidence, how have a hold of the New Estate Police and who continue to provide information to Lenin, the same as to the Sub Director Francisco Javier Olivarria, Arturo Olvera Garcia, Baltazar Muñoz Jaimes, Salvador Diaz Moreno and Paulino Martinez de la Cruz. The worst part is that, the people appointed by the Estate Security Director Alvaro Peña, made protection deals with the Sinaloa Cartel who operate the organized crime in La Paz in two cells, the named South zone whose organized crime chief is a man named ALEX who operate and sell drugs in the city, from Colosio Street, south, towards San Pedro and the North Zone operated by a man named Ruben from Colosio street toward downtown and following cities….”, the letter say.
The letter accuse that Estate Police commander Arturo Olvera Garcia, who orderl the Estate policeman, where they should patrol and what they should do if they stop a car and people who deal drugs with official authorization, those drug dealers immediately call their boos and immediately the organized crime boos call our Estate Police chief, Arturo Olvera Garcia, who the drug dealers know and their boss also know as “El dentes de fierro steel tooth or el Chilango; the passwords the narcs use, to identify themselves as protected by the police, change constantly and our police commander, tell us every time the password change, so we know the actual password the narks use, as an example they said they worked for El Gavilan then Doble Zero, Moreno and actually they tell us the password is diputado (congressman) so we the Estate policeman know that they are authorized to deal drugs and have a permit to deal and they are not free drug dealers agents, who are the ones who the Estate Police arrest and are sent to the Federal District attorney and Federal Police and the ones whose cases are publicized to the press as police work…” say the letter.
They say that those people are the ones arrested and sent to the District attorney with the drugs and money confiscated. Also, accuse that to the dirty Estate policeman the organized crime people pay them $2000.00 pesos and $4000.00 a week to the Estate police commanders.
The Estate Police commander Arturo Olvera call us by phone when we stop a non authorized drug dealer named “Pucha” and if we do not confiscate the drugs and the drug money from sales, we are the ones arrested or punished and now we are irritated about this situation, that obviously we were not taught at the Estate Police academy; the estate policeman who are dirty get $2000.00 a week and the commanders $4000.00 a week and up from that to the upper Estate Police command we can imagine, and this fact our own police partners say to us coinciding with what the narc dealers say to us when we catch them and have to let them go; The worst part is that the Estate Policeman who refuse to accept the money or that are not in their confidence, are sent to the streets to patrol without a weapon or are sent to security houses without a patrol car, without a weapon and without a radio….”.
They say that they are being disappointed by the PEP.
…. The majority of us as new Estate Policeman who belong to the Estate Police are very disappointed about this situation and we decided to denounce it to the press because we had other and different expectative about the work and its future. Beyond the $70,000 pesos we received for finishing the Estate Police academy course….”
On the letter that was published on some communication channels with estate coverage, the Estate Policeman asks for the Estate Governor Marcos Covarruvias Villaseñor intervention.
“… Today it is not easy being a policeman and less living and working in fright and fearing our superior’s complicity and corruption and their dishonest ways, because of that we are calling to the Governor Marcos Covarrubias will and criterion, so this does not continue to happen and that the own authority be the one who promote drugs and that organized crime continue to do their business as usual in Baja South and today we anonymously denounce for fear of reprisal. We hope the answer is favorable to our denouncing, if not, we will insist to the Federal authorities…”, end up the letter.
--------------------------------------------------------------------
“…ya no es fácil ser policía y menos vivir y trabajar amedrentados por la zozobra de la complicidad, la corrupción y la deshonestidad, de nuestros jefes, por lo que acudimos a la voluntad y criterio del Sr. Gobernador Marcos Covarrubias, para que esto no siga sucediendo y que no seamos la propia autoridad la que promueva la droga y que la delincuencia organizada siga haciendo de las suyas en Baja California Sur y hoy denunciamos de manera anónima por temor a represalias. Esperaremos que sea favorable la respuesta a la denuncia, si no insistiremos a otras instancia federales…”, concluye el documento.

[Edited on 8-22-2012 by ramuma53]
 Pages:  1  

Go To Top

All Content Copyright 1997- Q87 International; All Rights Reserved.