BajaNomad
Not logged in [Login - Register]

Go To Bottom
Printable Version  
 Pages:  1  
Author: Subject: Punta Chivato - Justice ??
Russ
Elite Nomad

[*] posted on 6-1-2013 at 07:53 PM
Punta Chivato - Justice ??

I wasn't able to get a good translation but even in Spanish I understand this hated person is in big trouble. Then again $$$ talks here. Some are hoping for justice. It would be nice to have the Hotel back to serve the folks here. Maybe the Luhans will pick this perfect location up.

Detenido empresario Giuseppe Marcelletti Pandolfi!
Publicado el junio 1, 2013| 11 comentarios
Arrested businessman Giuseppe Pandolfi Marcelletti!
Posted on June 1, 2013 | 11 Comments
Rate This
It was another protégé of GROUP THE ROPES
After six years of impunity
CERESO is now moved to the Valley
2-1 giuseppe stopped Marteletti group Reporters Without Borders to urgenteLa Pericu Paz, BCS-Reporters Without Borders has confirmed that this morning in Los Cabos was arrested Marcelletti Italian businessman Giuseppe Pandolfi, by members of the state police and who made properties under the protection of known and oft corrupt political group called THE ROPES.
After six years of living in impunity, finally found enough evidence to arrest him at the outrages committed by a company called SNEAK TIP SHORES, to protecting the previous administration known politicians who considered it as an exemplary character.
At present, it is moved to the north of the state, without knowing even if CERESO be admitted to the Constitution or the City of Santa Rosalia.
A SUMMARY BELOW
Rate This
Era otro protegido del GRUPO LOS CABOS
Después de seis años de impunidad
Ahora es trasladado a CERESO del Valle
2 - 1 giuseppe marteletti detenido reporteros sin fronteras a colectivo pericu urgenteLa Paz, B.C.S.- Reporteros Sin Fronteras ha confirmado que la mañana de hoy en Los Cabos fue detenido el empresario italiano Giuseppe Marcelletti Pandolfi, por elementos de la Policía Ministerial y quien se hizo de propiedades bajo la protección del conocido y multicitado grupo de políticos corruptos denominado LOS CABOS.
Luego de seis años de vivir en la impunidad, por fin se encontraron evidencias suficientes para aprehenderlo ante los atropellos cometidos a través de una empresa denominada PUNTA CHIVATO SHORES, con la protección de reconocidos políticos del sexenio anterior que lo consideraron como un personaje ejemplar.

[Edited on 6-6-2013 by Russ]

Bahia Concepcion where life starts...given a chance!
Pescador
Ultra Nomad

[*] posted on 6-2-2013 at 06:08 AM

Russ, where did you find this. I can not find it in Sudcalifonia.

Pescador
Ultra Nomad

[*] posted on 6-2-2013 at 06:35 AM

OK, Russ, thanks for the heads up. This is from ZETA.

resolve

With a fortune unclear in the pocket, the owner of three hotels in La Paz, Loreto and Punta Sneak, built a scaffold of personal and political relationships that have earned him impunity, despite having been caught in flagrante delicto, drawing water illegally a well concession to the company Punta Sneak Shores, SA de CV The fact was recorded in the preliminary LPZ/009/AES/2010 on charges of diversion, theft and theft of water

Punta Sneak, Baja California Sur. Owner Posadas hotel chain Flowers, Giuseppe Marcelletti Pandolfi, "The Italian" came to this tourist destination in the northern part of the organization in 1999.

Skillful and adept at handling public relations ejidatarios quickly duped and employers in the area, but also disappoint his confidence, quickly drifting in separate criminal complaints filed two years.

With a fortune unclear in the pocket and owner of three hotels in La Paz, Loreto and this heavenly beach destination town of Mulege, "The Italian" built a scaffolding of personal and political relationships during this time have allowed him to remain untouched and unpunished, despite being caught red handed illegally extracting water from a well in concession to the company Punta Sneak Shores, SA de CV The fact was recorded in the preliminary LPZ/009/AES/2010, for the crimes of embezzlement, theft and theft of water, whichever is more.

The August 30, 2010, the Public Prosecutor of the Common Jurisdiction of the Attorney General of the State (PGJE) ordered an inspection and found that Marcelletti had clandestinely installed pipe 1 ¼ "aqueduct leading to a stack secret storage capacity of 180 cubic meters, covered with metal doors and locks, which was within the overseas property.

However being spotted making clandestine Marcelletti was not arrested despite the flagrant, even when I was in the place, surrounded by judicial police and Public Prosecutor of the Common Jurisdiction, arguing that the then head of the PGJE Karim Martínez Francisco Lizarraga, denied the arrest warrant for being a "distinguished investor" and friend of former Gov. Narciso Agúndez Montaño.

The transcribed portion of the inspection and, according to estimates by researchers and water experts, "Giuseppe Pandolfi Marcelletti have stolen about 150 thousand cubic meters of drinking water between 2004 and the second two months of 2005, which caused a huge financial loss as the economic position of the exploitation of liquid fell not abroad but automatically passed to the concessionaire of the well ".

Obviously, water extraction caused Punta Sneak Shores, SA de CV, owned by businessman Raul Lujan Soberanes, defaulted on its payment obligations of the concession granted by the National Water Commission (CNA), under 01BCS102347/05EMGE06 permit number, issued on June 19, 2006.

Data collected by ZETA research report that water shortages have begun in 2008, after the owner of the concession company found large differences between cubic meters of pumping the well with the main meter readings at the output, rigorously monitored by CNA staff.

During that time, "the company carefully reviewed the water and the pipes coming out to ejido parcels foreign and private homes in search of a leak, which caters to the nearly 100 residents of the area in various subdivisions".

However, it was not until February 2010, after intense work measurements and surveys, when it was discovered that Giuseppe Marcelletti abroad, allegedly had a theft that was the well to the hotel property, and therefore, was drawing water illegally. The only way to find out for sure was to request an inspection.

For this situation, Punta Sneak Shores, Inc. de CV brought criminal charges against "The Italian" and, two months later, he ordered an inspection of the area that led to the dismantling of the clandestine network.

However, the case was recorded until February 16, 2011, ie, six months later, the Third Criminal Court in the city of La Paz, registered under file 31/2011.

Contravention of the Criminal Code of Baja California Sur, which clearly sets a maximum of 15 days to resolve the case, suspiciously the judge took three months-from February 16 to May 2, 2011 - to return the file to the PGJE citing "judicial incompetence." That is, "I could not hear the case, because I had to be the only Mixed Court of First Instance of Santa Rosalia, being the closest to the area of ​​legal dispute."

According ZETA consulted a lawyer, the court "should have referred the case to the Superior Court of the State, and from there, immediately should have been sent to the Court of its jurisdiction", since by this procedure, and in fact clearly premeditated lost three more months, until finally the matter fell in August 2011 in the Mixed Court of that population, then presided by Judge Barbarian Valenzuela then being registered under the criminal case 111/2011.

But not all stop there. The real ordeal began when the case was left in the freezer from that date until May 2012, ie nine months later, and spent four judges whose criminal court. None ruled until he came Gallegos Judge Hiram Edgar Card##as, and a decision "highly questionable", depending on the version of the victim, Raul Lujan Soberanes abroad exonerated of the crime, considering that the case "had already prescribed".

The judge did not solve the crime background, and oddly settled the case. The next day was removed and changed to a Court of Los Cabos, where incidentally, his father and his mother faced a criminal complaint in the Court of jurisdiction for the crime of plunder.

The judge's verdict caused the PGJE Gallegos appealed the decision, so, again and as usual, the file was sent to Room One of the Superior Court of the State (TSJE) by Judge Alejandro Santoyo Padilla, which strangely suspicious and six months later, declined to hear the case because in their agreement recognized "have some friendly relationship with the lawyer of the accused".

The case went to Room Two TSJE by Judge Homer Bautista Lopez, who reversed the decision of the judge last November and ordered "into the study of crime", for its consideration, "there are no legal elements prescribing the case. "

At press time, the judge had not solved the case because the TSJE was entering a holiday period of December 14 to January 7, and practically prepared his "vacation

BajaBlanca
Select Nomad

[*] posted on 6-2-2013 at 06:36 AM

Looks like it was posted by REPORTERS. WITHOUT. BORDERS, if that helps.

Come visit La Bocana

https://sites.google.com/view/bajabocanahotel/home

And always remember, life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by those moments that take our breath away.
shari
Select Nomad

Mood: there is no reality except the one contained within us "Herman Hesse"

[*] posted on 6-2-2013 at 07:06 AM

Pescador...the Sudcalifornia is extremely lacking in most news...try Colectivo Pericu for the hot stuff...they are usually right on top of real news.
http://colectivopericu.net/2013/06/01/detenido-empresario-gi...

for info & pics of our little paradise & whale watching info
http://www.bahiaasuncion.com/
https://www.whalemagictours.com/
watizname
Senior Nomad

[*] posted on 6-2-2013 at 09:09 AM

Boy Oh Boy. Could be a game changer for the whole Chivato area. :D:D

I yam what I yam and that\'s all what I yam.
Pescador
Ultra Nomad

[*] posted on 6-2-2013 at 02:07 PM

Thanks for the link Shari. I found that one but the best story came from

http://www.zetatijuana.com/ZETA/bcs/giuseppe-marcelletti-hot...

And the posting was a google translation. The funny side of the translation thing is that Punta Chivato was translated as Punta Sneak. How did Google know?

shari
Select Nomad

[*] posted on 6-2-2013 at 02:27 PM

hahaha...just what I thought about the translation...hilarious.
Folks say el Italiano wont be incarcerated for long with all his connections & wealth.
YES Zeta is also very good but I find for late breaking news, Pericu is excellent but Zeta has more in depth reporting.

PCbaja
Junior Nomad

[*] posted on 6-3-2013 at 09:33 AM

http://www.oem.com.mx/elsudcaliforniano/notas/n3004992.htm

Don\'t be afraid your life will end; be afraid it will never begin.\" – Grace Hansen
gallesram
Nomad

[*] posted on 6-3-2013 at 10:02 AM

Sorry but I guess I couldn't quite follow this; does this mean that the hotel is closed in Punto Chivato?
güero
Nomad

[*] posted on 6-3-2013 at 10:18 AM

I don't really like the guy. I was slowing to join the line at a military check station and he roared past and cut in front.
Russ
Elite Nomad

[*] posted on 6-3-2013 at 10:41 AM

Quote:
The way Marcellette ran the hotel no one ever knew if it was open or not. And he definitely didn't want our business.

quote]Originally posted by gallesram
Sorry but I guess I couldn't quite follow this; does this mean that the hotel is closed in Punto Chivato?

Pescador
Ultra Nomad

[*] posted on 6-3-2013 at 10:43 AM

Not any more than it means the Flores hotels in La Paz or Loreto are closed. He is the big cheese and the workers will still be running things. We will have to wait and see what it means in the long term.

desertcpl
Super Nomad

[*] posted on 6-3-2013 at 01:28 PM

I am not sure if the same owner that I encountered about 25yrs ago. but the one I meet was a piece of shi,,,,

I was delivering a boat to Cabo with my then boat broker, the owner knew my broker and asked him if he could bring down a TV for the Hotel,, so we went out and bought one I think Cosco
loaded it in the boat, when we arrived at the hotel and going over that road from hell,,
the owner never comp us or drinks or food,, just a very cool thanks and walked away
Russ
Elite Nomad

[*] posted on 6-3-2013 at 02:29 PM

The following was forwarded to me and asked that I post it here.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------

La Paz, BCS-Agents Research State Ministerial Police assigned to the Commander in Ciudad Constitucion, Baja California Sur, executed Apprehension and Detention Order, drawn by the Second Court of First Instance Joint Judicial Comondu party, Baja California South against Marcelletti Giuseppe Pandolfi and / or Giuseppe Macelleti, 59 years old, originally from Italy, for his alleged responsibility in the crime of Dispossession, being internal to the Social Rehabilitation Center of the City, before the Judge Causes of the claims.

FACTS: Complaint filed before the Public Prosecutor of the Common Jurisdiction Researcher, against the person named Giuseppe Marcelletti Pandolfi and / or Giuseppe Macelleti, to the detriment of the firm called "SNEAK TIP SHORES" SA de CV, stating the legal representative of the same since 1999, acquired the rights to the water well, introducing distribution services and water supply every human settlements is located within the region known today as "SNEAK TIP" in the Municipality of Mulege, Baja California Sur, in 2005, the company was deprived of his right of access to a portion of the aqueduct of water distribution is property on a stretch of about 200 meters, it is located within the plot which is located on a street legally constituted and recognized by the competent authorities, so that the aforementioned person by choice, so illegal, building a fence and / or construction of the same, and that after this, sent fencing and therefore finally closed all the roads, causing deprivation aqueduct access Punta Sneak property and giving maintenance of this, despite multiple requests to be allowed access to this area to carry out maintenance and repair.

In addition to track extraction of water, the National Water Commission carried out the installation in various parts of the aqueduct of measuring devices (meters, etc.) to monitor extraction that which has been lost for reasons of because there is a leak or clandestinely taken by which someone is illegally and improperly removing water, the above is and has been denied access to an important section of the aqueduct in question and located within the property of the company " Inmobiliaria Punta Sneak, SA de CV ", estate within which is operating a hotel, also in the month of August 2009, this stone built some fences and cement, completely blocking the last access to the main street through which pass aqueducts above.

Reason for this was derived Apprehension Order.

Collective Pericú appointment OFFICIAL PART OF JUSTICE ATTORNEY

[Edited on 6-3-2013 by Russ]

shari
Select Nomad

[*] posted on 6-5-2013 at 07:51 AM

and HEEEEEEEE'S OUT!!! on 414,000 pesos bail...well duh.
http://colectivopericu.net/2013/06/04/libertad-para-el-itali...

Russ
Elite Nomad

[*] posted on 6-5-2013 at 09:00 AM

Absolutely expected.
Thanks for the update Shari!

KaceyJ
Nomad

[*] posted on 6-5-2013 at 09:03 AM

30 million pesos of damages , that's a hoot. All this is a perfect example of a knuckledragging legal system of being guilty unless you can prove /pay your innocence.

There are too many rumors and much hearsay surrounding Marceletti and his operation at Punta Sneak. I can say that I always found him cordial , pleasant yet very private in his own sort of way. He certainly brought back the condition of the hotel to a never seen before level. He put a lot of effort and money into a dilapidated structure, that the ejido wanted nothing to do with, and turned it into a respectable establishment. I believe he has a very focused idea on the type of clientele he wishes to attract there and that may put off some judgmental types.

To me making a big deal out of some water is crazy. I know how water is viciously protected in Mex but keep in mind it was the hotel that originally brought it there 10 miles across the desert in the first place.

What this case really is about is total control of the area. That was pretty obvious when the beautiful 6 ft. chain link fence went up that stretched across the entire Sneak peninsula and the installation of a guard shack. Other things have gone on , some of which don't make any sense , like discouraging visitors by trying to close the camp beach and more recently the launch ramp. I can't help but wonder what is in store in the future for the property owners near the hotel.
mtgoat666
Select Nomad

Mood: Hot n spicy

[*] posted on 6-5-2013 at 09:10 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by KaceyJ
To me making a big deal out of some water is crazy.

when you live in the desert water is a BIG DEAL! nothing else is bigger deal!
Russ
Elite Nomad

[*] posted on 6-5-2013 at 10:13 AM

KaceyJ, First, you are correct about "The Italian" making a beautiful first class hotel. However I don't believe he ever intended to run it as such.
edit;
"Punta Sneak" is a term from a Bad translation. Posada de las Flores is what many here use. Or, of course, Hotel Punta Chivato.
I wrote a very long tirade about my thoughts about Marcellette but decided to not go there and deleted it. We are all entitled to our opinions.

Quote:
Originally posted by KaceyJ
30 million pesos of damages , that's a hoot. All this is a perfect example of a knuckledragging legal system of being guilty unless you can prove /pay your innocence.

There are too many rumors and much hearsay surrounding Marceletti and his operation at Punta Sneak. I can say that I always found him cordial , pleasant yet very private in his own sort of way. He certainly brought back the condition of the hotel to a never seen before level. He put a lot of effort and money into a dilapidated structure, that the ejido wanted nothing to do with, and turned it into a respectable establishment. I believe he has a very focused idea on the type of clientele he wishes to attract there and that may put off some judgmental types.

To me making a big deal out of some water is crazy. I know how water is viciously protected in Mex but keep in mind it was the hotel that originally brought it there 10 miles across the desert in the first place.

What this case really is about is total control of the area. That was pretty obvious when the beautiful 6 ft. chain link fence went up that stretched across the entire Sneak peninsula and the installation of a guard shack. Other things have gone on , some of which don't make any sense , like discouraging visitors by trying to close the camp beach and more recently the launch ramp. I can't help but wonder what is in store in the future for the property owners near the hotel.

[Edited on 6-5-2013 by Russ]

Pages:  1  

Go To Top

All Content Copyright 1997- Q87 International; All Rights Reserved.