Go To Bottom
Printable Version  
 Pages:  1    3  4
Author: Subject: New Ford F series up in Flames
TMW
Select Nomad

[*] posted on 8-6-2014 at 02:47 PM
New Ford F series up in Flames

Things not looking so good for Ford new F series. Back to the lab.

http://www.trucktrend.com/features/news/2014/1408_spied_2016...
BooJumMan
Senior Nomad

[*] posted on 8-6-2014 at 03:10 PM

Wow! Crazy.
blackwolfmt
Senior Nomad

Mood: dreamin of Riden out a hurricane in Baja

[*] posted on 8-6-2014 at 03:13 PM

Found On Road Dead I guess
DENNIS
Platinum Nomad

[*] posted on 8-6-2014 at 03:17 PM

Looks like it was going to a funeral anyway. RIP

"YOU CAN'T LITTER ALUMINUM"
vgabndo
Ultra Nomad

Mood: Checking-off my bucket list.

[*] posted on 8-6-2014 at 03:40 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by David K
If it was a Toyota, this would be in the evening news, all newspapers, and organized labor union newletters! :rolleyes::yes: (Oh and here on Nomad channeled at all the Nomad Toyota drivers) :O

Let's see if it gets any air???

A prototype burns in testing, and it is a conspiracy by labor unions? You seriously need to get a grip! Perhaps you could saw off your left arm. Otherwise someone might think you aren't all right wing. Then it would be in all the papers,and on TV, and in the Union papers that your were a counterfeit conservative...having a left arm and all that goes with that deformity. SHEESH.

Undoubtedly, there are people who cannot afford to give the anchor of sanity even the slightest tug. Sam Harris

"The situation is far too dire for pessimism."
Bill Kauth

Carl Sagan said, "We are a way for the cosmos to know itself."

PEACE, LOVE AND FISH TACOS
DianaT
Select Nomad

[*] posted on 8-6-2014 at 03:41 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by vgabndo
Quote:
If it was a Toyota, this would be in the evening news, all newspapers, and organized labor union newletters! :rolleyes::yes: (Oh and here on Nomad channeled at all the Nomad Toyota drivers) :O

Let's see if it gets any air???

A prototype burns in testing, and it is a conspiracy by labor unions? You seriously need to get a grip! Perhaps you could saw off your left arm. Otherwise someone might think you aren't all right wing. Then it would be in all the papers,and on TV, and in the Union papers that your were a counterfeit conservative...having a left arm and all that goes with that deformity. SHEESH.

DK -- I see you removed your post. Maybe you felt the huge weight from the giant chip on your shoulder?

Besides, it is all over the internet, including on your favorite FAUX news.

http://www.foxnews.com/leisure/2014/08/04/fire-reveals-secre...
wessongroup
Platinum Nomad

Mood: Suicide Hot line ... please hold

[*] posted on 8-6-2014 at 04:00 PM

Look what TW started ... .:lol::lol:

willardguy
Elite Nomad

[*] posted on 8-6-2014 at 04:05 PM

Quote:
YES! I did remove it... will you and Perry remove yours? Bet you won't! :lol:

It is just so plain to know what the left will do, I am tired of predicting it here, because non of you will accept it when you are proven wrong.

When a LOANER CAR at a Lexus dealer with TWO floor mats under the gas pedal caused the death of a family at the end of Hwy. 125 in Santee, GM, the Obama White House (which owned GM and is beholden to labor unions) could not wait to blame Toyota... then the easy money crowd all claimed their Toyotas had uncontrolled acceleration... Even YOU talked about selling your Tundra ... to support the punishing of this eveil corporation (and help union controlled GM)...

So, I did remove my reply, but you guys just couldn't be happy with that, so here you go!

:wow:
rather than having to remove your posts ever considered just not spewing your ridiculous chit in the first place? :?:
DianaT
Select Nomad

[*] posted on 8-6-2014 at 04:05 PM

Quote:
YES! I did remove it... will you and Perry remove yours? Bet you won't! :lol:

It is just so plain to know what the left will do, I am tired of predicting it here, because non of you will accept it when you are proven wrong.

When a LOANER CAR at a Lexus dealer with TWO floor mats under the gas pedal caused the death of a family at the end of Hwy. 125 in Santee, GM, the Obama White House (which owned GM and is beholden to labor unions) could not wait to blame Toyota... then the easy money crowd all claimed their Toyotas had uncontrolled acceleration... Even YOU talked about selling your Tundra ... to support the punishing of this eveil corporation (and help union controlled GM)...

So, I did remove my reply, but you guys just couldn't be happy with that, so here you go!

:wow:

No, I won't remove it. You need to be responsible for your words that make no sense at all.

BTW-- please get your facts straight -- we sold our Tundra because first of all, we wanted a Subaru and we may buy another Toyota truck, or we may not. We love the Subaru, but living here we also want a truck.

The year Tundra we had did not have sufficient brakes and if we had known about it, we could have had it fixed for free. But instead of sending out recall notices, Toyota just sent out notices to the dealers, so if one happened to have some work done at a dealer who wanted to tell one that while under the warranty period they could have it fixed it could be fixed. We found out after the warranty period. That year also had some not so good rust problems.

So no, you once again have your facts totally screwed up.
DENNIS
Platinum Nomad

[*] posted on 8-6-2014 at 04:07 PM

This effing place has gone berserk. :lol:

"YOU CAN'T LITTER ALUMINUM"
bajajudy
Elite Nomad

[*] posted on 8-6-2014 at 04:08 PM

Hey it comes with precooked popcorn

DianaT
Select Nomad

[*] posted on 8-6-2014 at 04:10 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by wessongroup
Look what TW started ... .:lol::lol:

Ah no, TW is totally innocent! :lol::lol:
willardguy
Elite Nomad

[*] posted on 8-6-2014 at 04:11 PM

how bout another poll?:bounce:
StuckSucks
Super Nomad

[*] posted on 8-6-2014 at 04:34 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by DENNIS

Always fun to watch spot fires ignite.

Sandlefoot
Nomad

Mood: Home

[*] posted on 8-6-2014 at 04:40 PM

Yep!!!! That was one HOT Truck!!!!!!:yes::yes:

" Don't find fault, find a remedy; anyone can complain." Henry Ford

If you are not living on the edge...you are taking up to much space!

Just because it may not be a good idea does not mean it will not be fun!!!

motoged
Elite Nomad

Mood: Gettin' Better

[*] posted on 8-6-2014 at 04:42 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by DENNIS

No, not really....just a few nomads are berserk :biggrin:....the rest of us just reply or comment on the observation :light:

Don't believe everything you think....
rts551
Elite Nomad

[*] posted on 8-6-2014 at 04:59 PM

Quote:
You see, I REMOVED my post, but... it is more important to pretend I didn't. Sure I think there was a HUGE scheme by the Obama regime to hurt Toyota in order to help GM... and Toyota paid a huge price even when it was proven there was not uncontrolled acceleration defect.

Oh and Diana, they are called TSBs (Tech or Toyota Service Bulletins) with free fixes on non dangerous issues. They are viewable on many web sites, I am sure... TSBs for Tacomas are posted on Tacoma World. You need to ask for them, even print them out to show. Factory recall notices are mailed to you, as they deal with safety issues usually.

Soooo....the latest recalls for GM are.....who's fault? (since there is a conspiracy every where). I guess President Obama just couldn't control it all, huh?

Get a life DK
DianaT
Select Nomad

[*] posted on 8-6-2014 at 05:28 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by rts551
Quote:
You see, I REMOVED my post, but... it is more important to pretend I didn't. Sure I think there was a HUGE scheme by the Obama regime to hurt Toyota in order to help GM... and Toyota paid a huge price even when it was proven there was not uncontrolled acceleration defect.

Oh and Diana, they are called TSBs (Tech or Toyota Service Bulletins) with free fixes on non dangerous issues. They are viewable on many web sites, I am sure... TSBs for Tacomas are posted on Tacoma World. You need to ask for them, even print them out to show. Factory recall notices are mailed to you, as they deal with safety issues usually.

Soooo....the latest recalls for GM are.....who's fault? (since there is a conspiracy every where). I guess President Obama just couldn't control it all, huh?

Get a life DK

Didn't you get the memo? Obama turned against GM and has caused all of their problems. We are not exactly sure how that happened yet, but Faux News is working on it. It HAS to be Obama's fault. In fact, he is now against Ford as we are sure he caused that new Ford to catch fire. :lol::lol::lol:

[Edited on 8-7-2014 by DianaT]
vgabndo
Ultra Nomad

Mood: Checking-off my bucket list.

[*] posted on 8-6-2014 at 05:32 PM

How the hell could I have responded to your post if you had taken it down? I just get so tired of you using your expertise about Baja California as an opportunity to blame all the world's woes on progressive people. While you are educating me, please let me know how we can prevent the Obama administration from doubling the DOW again. Maybe you could explain how we can make him prosecute some of the criminals who brought down our economy. Explain to me how it would have been good for the country if this administration had let Detroit fail. Bush and Chaney are STILL not in prison, what the hell are you complaining about. In the old days, Obama would be a moderate Republican. DOUBLE SHEESH!

Undoubtedly, there are people who cannot afford to give the anchor of sanity even the slightest tug. Sam Harris

"The situation is far too dire for pessimism."
Bill Kauth

Carl Sagan said, "We are a way for the cosmos to know itself."

PEACE, LOVE AND FISH TACOS
rts551
Elite Nomad

[*] posted on 8-6-2014 at 05:35 PM

Latest on Faux news, President Obama is causing some people to flip out...completely. As they stick their head up their arse, they are asking to be ignored. Obama asked for Congressional help, but as usual....no action.

[Edited on 8-7-2014 by rts551]
 Pages:  1    3  4

Go To Top

All Content Copyright 1997- Q87 International; All Rights Reserved.