Not logged in [Login - Register]

Go To Bottom
Printable Version  
Author: Subject: solar parts and supplies San Diego
SlyOnce
Nomad

[*] posted on 6-7-2016 at 10:33 AM
solar parts and supplies San Diego

Is there a store where I can buy a simple Hc4 extension cable? I don't want to buy on line because I'm here now and doing the install ASAP. Seems Home Depot and Frys don't have them in the stores.
ncampion
Super Nomad

Mood: Retired and Loving it

[*] posted on 6-7-2016 at 02:34 PM

Try these guys

http://www.solarblvd.com/

Living Large in Loreto. Off-grid and happy.
MMc
Super Nomad

Mood: Current

[*] posted on 6-7-2016 at 02:52 PM

These guys post here:
DIY SOLAR Warehouse
We get new items all the time. Great deals on Batteries (Trojan 6volt T105 and L16Re-B), 12volt Outback Grp31, 8 D, 145 AH, & 180 AH. Solar panels, 60W, 80W, 100W, 135W, 160W, 240W, & 250W. Charge controllers from PWM 10amp all the way up to Outback Flex Max 80's, Inverters from 1000W modified, and pure sine all the up to 4000W Pure Sine with Charger & transfer switch included. Plus all the battery and solar accessories you need. Call us (619)470-2006 or stop by (7 days a week) Conveniently located with California Baja, Rent-Car and San Diego Motor Imports 9245 Jamacha Blvd. Spring Valley, CA 91977 :

"Never teach a pig to sing it frustrates you and annoys the pig" - W.C.Fields

SlyOnce
Nomad

[*] posted on 6-7-2016 at 03:15 PM

DIY Solar Warehouse looks perfect. Close by where I am. Thanks. Solar Blvd for sure has the part but its up in Riverside. But thanks too.

soylent_green
Junior Nomad

[*] posted on 6-7-2016 at 03:27 PM

make sure you talk to Henk is at DIY Solar when you go.
SlyOnce
Nomad

[*] posted on 6-8-2016 at 09:02 AM

My sailboat has a new Renology 100 watt flexible mono crystal panel, solar charge controller for 2 battery banks, I have 3 batteries (2 on the house circuit and one dedicated to the 1500 watt inverter which runs the fridge plus all the household items like computer/cell charger). I also have a Yamaha 1000 watt gas generator. From some years ago I have a Unisolar flexible solar panel (total 33 watts). The new Renology is on the bimini, the Unisolar gets thrown on the deck.

I need to daily reduce generator run time.

Engine only produces miniscule charge (6 amps).

We will be sailing away for 3 weeks totally off grid, there is no grid at sea.

Go To Top

All Content Copyright 1997- Q87 International; All Rights Reserved.