BajaNomad
Not logged in [Login - Register]

Go To Bottom
Printable Version  
 Pages:  1    3
Author: Subject: Incredible view Home in Punta Banda, Ensenada, near the blow hole.(New Photos)
Udo
Elite Nomad

Mood: TEQUILA!

[*] posted on 8-18-2023 at 02:09 PM
Incredible view Home in Punta Banda, Ensenada, near the blow hole.(New Photos)

BAJA CALIFORNIA, MEXICO HOME FOR SALE (EDIT: added photos)

The home is located in a well-established community, just South of Ensenada, approximately 5 Km. from the world-famous La Bufadora Blow Hole.
This is your prime opportunity to own a bayfront home in Baja California, Mexico, that is approximately two hours from the USA border, near San Diego, CA. This Bay area is home to numerous migratory birds, migratory whales, an abundant sea life
The home is totally custom-built by the most experienced area contractor (Saul Bautista), and is just 6 years old, and has a commanding 180º view of Ensenada Bay, and the estuary from its oversized deck and from every bay-front window (bedroom, family room, dining room and living room. You will also enjoy sitting in front of the fire pit and watching the Ensenada skyline at night.
You can see the sun rising over the estuary and setting over the island of Todos Santos! At times cruise ships and other vessels drop anchor seemingly at the front door. Sailboats and large yachts frequently sail in front of the house’s view.

This gorgeous front-row and corner home is ready to move in. The home’s total square footage is approximately 2,300 square feet. It features two bedrooms and two baths, and the main bath even has a jacuzzi tub. The bathing area is fully glass-enclosed. Custom tile work throughout the bath. The main floor area has a formal dining room, living room, open custom bar, and a large family room.
The kitchen is larger than many restaurants’ working kitchen. It was designed by a chef to be a home-dream kitchen. The features include a professional six-burner stove with a built-in griddle and a large matching vent. There are two gas ovens and one industrial electric convection oven. The dishwasher has its own separate water and heating capabilities There is a closet to store all the kitchen’s electrics. There are lots of drawers, and cupboards (it will take you a year to figure out what to do with all the space). There is a huge pantry with several sliding shelves, plus door space for every spice imaginable. There is also spaces to store your baking sheets as well as your rolled products (aluminum foil, plastic wrap, parchment paper, etc.). There is even room to store the trash bags for the trash compactor. The counters are all custom butcher-block. The kitchen also has an entertainment island and is also covered with a butcher-block countertop. There is seating for eight. This countertop was also used for making home-made pasta and kneading dough for pizza and breads.

The home’s water supplies come from a 24,000-gallon underground storage tank as well as a 660-gallon drinking water supply tank. Both water supplies are on separate pump facilities. The house’s water facility has a large built-in water softener. A large laundry room is also in the main floor area, rather than a separate facility on premises.

The outside of the house has a huge yard area that is a one-of-a-kind in the Ensenada area. It has many fruit-bearing trees. The yard has been featured in one of Ensenada’s magazines and has been in the area’s garden-walk tours in the Spring time because of the millions of multi-colored flowers that appear at the time. There is even a garden-walk pathway built in. The gardener has his own built-in storage room. The garden is automatically watered with kitchen sink/dishwasher, laundry, shower, bathtub, bath sinks water. Even the rain water is reclaimed for watering!

The property includes two separate garages: One, a single car garage and work shop that houses a RZR. It also has the main water storage facility, water pump, and water softener.
The second garage include tons of built-in storage plus enough room to keep four cars inside. There is a 240-volt facility with a built-in high-capacity Tesla charger. The front side of the garage has a fully covered carport capable of holding 4 more vehicles. The area behind the large garage has facility for an add-on casita that may be used as a caretaker’s house if such a caretaker is needed.

Both garages are wheel-chair capable, and the house is totally accessible by wheelchair. Both garages house an array of solar panels that produce enough power to charge the Tesla, two refrigerators, a large freezer, plus all the home’s appliances. The excess power produced is stored in the electrical provider’s electricity bank to be used on cloudy or rainy days. We have not received an electric bill in over three years.

The house has another built-in bonus: there is a highly insulated and temperature-controlled wine storage facility (Mexico’s Guadalupe Valley is an hour away). It has enough room to hold approximately 1200 bottles.

The home sits on a leased lot in Lomas Del Mar, near Km 16, Esteban Cantú, Ensenada, BC Mexico. Current lease payment is $5,000 USD per year

All this for the price of only $289.000 USD!

The house will be shown by appointment only. You may contact us at udowinkler@yahoo.com for appointment requests. Thank you!

[Edited on 8-22-2023 by BajaNomad]

Mil gracias to David K who helped me in posting more photos!

[Edited on 8-25-2023 by Udo]

[Edited on 8-26-2023 by Udo]

[Edited on 9-8-2023 by Udo]

[Edited on 9-16-2023 by Udo]

Udo

Youth is wasted on the young!

elgatoloco
Ultra Nomad

[*] posted on 8-18-2023 at 02:41 PM

Wow. Nice setup. Best of luck. :thumbup:

MAGA
Making Attorneys Get Attorneys

Udo
Elite Nomad

[*] posted on 8-18-2023 at 03:08 PM

Thanks!

Udo

BajaRat
Super Nomad

Mood: Ready for some salt water with my Tecate

[*] posted on 8-18-2023 at 06:51 PM

Fabulous Udo
All the best
Lionel
Ateo
Elite Nomad

[*] posted on 8-18-2023 at 08:49 PM

Killer house Udo! My wife and I are zooming in on the photos now and love the setup.
Udo
Elite Nomad

[*] posted on 8-19-2023 at 08:44 AM

If interested in the house, I have a bunch more photos. Send me an e-mail.
It is a lot of work to repost images from POSTIMAGES.ORG.

Udo

SFandH
Elite Nomad

[*] posted on 8-19-2023 at 11:21 AM

Quote: Originally posted by Udo  

I see you have a Microsoft Network email address. There is probably free cloud space with your account where you can
post the pictures in a photo album and give people a link to the album.

Look into it.

Want to adopt a mellow Baja dog or cat? - https://www.facebook.com/bajaanimalsanctuary/
BeachSeeker
Nomad

[*] posted on 8-19-2023 at 03:09 PM

Man if this was in a Fideicomiso instead of a lease, I would seriously consider it. Of course it would probably be worth much more in that case. Great looking place Udo!
Udo
Elite Nomad

[*] posted on 8-21-2023 at 03:26 PM

After speaking with the owners of the leased property, they told me that a titled (fideicomiso) sale would bring about $850,000.00 USD.
From all the ads I placed, I probably had about 60+ people interested in buying this at this price. About 95% of the Punta Banda area is owned by 4 well-trusted families.

BTW, I will give it a shot (thanks to SFandH) to post more photos.

Udo

Lee
Ultra Nomad

[*] posted on 8-21-2023 at 05:30 PM

Nice home with great views.

Who owns the land?

US Marines: providing enemies of America an opportunity to die for their country since 1775.

What I say before any important decision.
F*ck it.
Don Pisto
Super Nomad

Mood: weary like everyone else

[*] posted on 8-21-2023 at 05:48 PM

After speaking with the owners of the leased property, they told me that a titled (fideicomiso) sale would bring about $850,000.00 USD.
From all the ads I placed, I probably had about 60+ people interested in buying this at this price. About 95% of the Punta Banda area is owned by 4 well-trusted families.

where to now?

there's only two things in life but I forget what they are........
John Hiatt
advrider
Super Nomad

[*] posted on 8-21-2023 at 06:30 PM

Wow, what a beauty! I thought your last one was amazing; this is next level.
pauldavidmena
Super Nomad

[*] posted on 8-22-2023 at 07:52 AM

How did the house fare during the storm?

Visit my Dreams of Pescadero blog:
http://dreamsofpescadero.wordpress.com/
Udo
Elite Nomad

[*] posted on 8-22-2023 at 09:31 AM

I prepped the house well for the tormenta, and nothing was blown out of place.

Udo

Udo
Elite Nomad

[*] posted on 8-22-2023 at 09:35 AM

Hola David!
In my postimages library I have 6 photos there. I tried to make some sort of an album, but all I managed to do was to name a photo. I was unable to create an album. The two photos posted took me 45 minutes to upload and share after a whole bunch of trial and error.
I'll accept any help you can provide.

Quote: Originally posted by David K  

Umm, not really... I can help. Just upload them (click, click, click) and there is an option to post them all, one link for them all, at full size (well, on Nomad that is 800 x 600) or post as thumbnails.

Udo

Lee
Ultra Nomad

[*] posted on 8-23-2023 at 11:49 AM

Who owns the land your home sits on, Udo?

US Marines: providing enemies of America an opportunity to die for their country since 1775.

What I say before any important decision.
F*ck it.
Udo
Elite Nomad

[*] posted on 8-23-2023 at 05:44 PM

Thanks, David. I thought I preselected the lower resolution.
I'll work on e-mailing you the best photos I have on the property.

Quote: Originally posted by David K  
Hola David!
In my postimages library I have 6 photos there. I tried to make some sort of an album, but all I managed to do was to name a photo. I was unable to create an album. The two photos posted took me 45 minutes to upload and share after a whole bunch of trial and error.
I'll accept any help you can provide.

Just email me the 6 photos, however they are on your computer as attachments. I will make a postimages gallery for them... as I did for the Bahía Asunción home, here: https://postimg.cc/gallery/Qct5zhR
However, it looks better to just post each photos and if only six, at the 800 pixel size for Nomad.

Do you know this thread has oversize photos? You didn't preselect 800.

Udo

Udo
Elite Nomad

[*] posted on 8-24-2023 at 10:57 AM

Water is brought in (10,000 liters at a time), and the fresh water is delivered by one of the garrafones delivery trucks that have a large tank.

Quote: Originally posted by lencho  
Thanks!

Idem on "Nice".

I didn't see it mentioned-- how are you filling your cisterns?

Udo

BeachSeeker
Nomad

[*] posted on 8-24-2023 at 05:18 PM

I'm a bit confused. Did you attempt to get a fideicomiso, and list the property for $850k if you could get it? Why didn't any of the 60+ interested people buy it?
Udo
Elite Nomad

[*] posted on 8-25-2023 at 12:27 PM

BeachSeeker, I only referenced the point as a comparison of a leased property vs. a fideicomiso property. The property is only available as a lease.

Also, as an ex-fideicomiso owner, I now know of 3 more fideicomiso owners who have had difficulty with their fideicomisos. They are currently unable to sell their properties because of banking "legal" issues. Two of the three banks returned annual fideicomiso payments. This now makes about 30 fideicomiso owners (in two years who have pm'd me) who have problems with their fideicomiso trusts. All these people originally thought their fideicomisos were property ownerships, when in fact they are not. The problems arose after they looked into their trusts and found out that the bank's legal department put up roadblocks to sales, modifications to trust information, as well as additions of family members as inheritors of the trusts.
I'll stick with my leases, at least I know where I stand at any time.

Quote: Originally posted by BeachSeeker  

I'm a bit confused. Did you attempt to get a fideicomiso, and list the property for $850k if you could get it? Why didn't any of the 60+ interested people buy it?

Udo

Pages:  1    3

Go To Top

All Content Copyright 1997- Q87 International; All Rights Reserved.