Not logged in [Login - Register]

Go To Bottom
Printable Version  
Author: Subject: Camp Dagget - Lease Sale, Bahia de Los Angeles
Alm
Ultra Nomad

[*] posted on 1-26-2024 at 05:20 PM
Camp Dagget - Lease Sale, Bahia de Los Angeles

I’m selling the improvements to the leased lot at Dagget camp for $4,000 - the camp is 3 miles by paved road North of downtown.
The lot is 20 x 40 meters, this is 66’ x 130’, enough space to put a home if you like. Plenty of privacy, there are no homes to the West, nice mountain view, very quiet, in the night you can hear waves crashing on the beach.

What you get: grid power, 1100 liters water tank, septic tank, concrete pad with roof 18'x27', height clearance 11’ in the middle - roof slopes from 12’ at the East to 10’ at the West. The trailer on the photo will be removed. If you have an RV, just roll in and hook up. The structure is 5 years old. You can have running water, won’t cost more than a few hundred, I will tell you all that is needed. For me well water in the tank has been fine, good quality. I've put in a pipe from the street to the tank so that water truck wouldn’t need to enter the lot.

There are no other available lots with improvements on the camp, connecting the power alone will cost you more, and plenty of pain. Regulations for installing meters on camps keep changing, there is more work, more cable, more jumping through hoops now. Rent is currently $1,380 a year. The owners are living on the camp, when the landlord Amanda isn’t there her sons are.

If you are coming to Baja often or considering moving here, this is an opportunity. You’ll be saving on parking your trailer and boats here and not paying for monthly storage or towing them back and forth, this investment will pay for itself in a few years.

The lot can be made available in December 2024, or earlier, or later if necessary. I will be there until mid-May and then will come back again in the fall. Please U2U me with any questions.

[Edited on 3-4-2024 by Alm]

Go To Top

All Content Copyright 1997- Q87 International; All Rights Reserved.