Go To Bottom
Printable Version  
 Pages:  1    3
Author: Subject: Asuncion trip/fish report
David K
Honored Nomad

Mood: Have Baja Fever

[*] posted on 9-12-2007 at 05:55 PM

Oh, so it is okay to play God or dictator when a Nomad tells us how much fish he caught (and shared with others) and someone can condemn his actions???

I know Zac and his character is good and giving... You closet Baja travelers need to get off the back of people who share their stories here freely or else they will not give us any more...

Natalie & Diver, how is it you don't see the issue I was addressing? If I wasn't clear, I appologize... The message was we all should have respect for each other and applaud the generosity of Nomads like Bajaboy instead of what he got here.

"So Much Baja, So Little Time..."

See the NEW www.VivaBaja.com for maps, travel articles, links, trip photos, and more!
Baja Missions and History On Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/groups/bajamissions/
Camping, off-roading, Viva Baja discussion: https://www.facebook.com/groups/vivabaja

Natalie Ann
Ultra Nomad

[*] posted on 9-12-2007 at 06:12 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by David K
Natalie & Diver, how is it you don't see the issue I was addressing? If I wasn't clear, I appologize... The message was we all should have respect for each other and applaud the generosity of Nomads like Bajaboy instead of what he got here.

What you said was perfectly clear. Apparently it was me who was unclear. What I meant to say was (speaking slowly here) we are adults and do not need you to tell us how to behave. The board has moderators for that. Now stop your whining, David... please.

Be yourself, everyone else is already taken.
.....Oscar Wilde
Diver
Ultra Nomad

[*] posted on 9-12-2007 at 06:15 PM

Doug,

Sorry to bother you but is it OK to say "shut-up" on this forum ?
I am just so tired of listening.....
And I knew, without a doubt, that it was coming, again, and that it will never stop ....

Sharksbaja
Elite Nomad

[*] posted on 9-12-2007 at 06:19 PM
Like drug addicts:

"I just can't help myself":rolleyes:

Let me explain........................................(yawn)...............................

DON\'T SQUINT! Give yer eyes a break!
Try holding down [control] key and toggle the [+ and -] keys

Viva Mulege!

Nomads\' Sunsets
Al G
Ultra Nomad

Mood: Wondering what is next???

[*] posted on 9-12-2007 at 06:58 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by Cypress
Bajaboy. Thanks for the fishing report. Looks like you all had some fun. About feeding the needy people with your excess catch? What else or you gonna do with it, eat 200 lbs. of fish in a day or two? Why not give the "needy people" a few dollars? Sorry, know your intentions are good, but this slaughter of fish with the justification for giving it to the "needy" is getting a little lame.:(

Cypress do me a favor please...read your post...
Twist, squirm, and spin all you want to...You meant what you said...unless you apologize, it still means the same...
This has nothing to do with what anyone else has posted...I can apologize for my errors and I will respect and forget when others do...

Albert G
Remember, if you haven\'t got a smile on your face and laughter in your heart, then you are just a sour old fart!....

The most precious thing we have is life, yet it has absolutely no trade-in value.
Cypress
Elite Nomad

Mood: undecided

[*] posted on 9-12-2007 at 07:18 PM

Al G You're 100% right about me saying what I meant.:bounce:
Al G
Ultra Nomad

Mood: Wondering what is next???

[*] posted on 9-12-2007 at 07:59 PM

Bajaboy. Thanks for the fishing report. Looks like you all had some fun. About feeding the needy people with your excess catch? What else or you gonna do with it, eat 200 lbs. of fish in a day or two? Why not give the "needy people" a few dollars? Sorry, know your intentions are good, but this slaughter of fish with the justification for giving it to the "needy" is getting a little lame
Quote:

Skipjack Joe, Natalie and Bajaboy Thanks. :tumble: It was not my intention to jump on anybody. Thought I'd myself clear and don't appreciate getting piled on. Bear in mind, these seemingly unlimited supplies of fish are far more limited than we want to believe.:(

I don't know what your game is, but it is absolutely clear your intention was to make a moral judgment as to how many fish Bajaboy should catch and give away...period:mad: also worth mentioning, you made it clear his "needy people" excuse was "lame"
Nobody will ever convince me if you say my excuse is lame, you are not calling ME lame. Think about it Cypress...
To make it clear...I am a fisherman and Conservative and do share and respect your view on conservation...I get the feeling your stand now is a recent event...born from abuse. I can apologize if needed...

Albert G
Remember, if you haven\'t got a smile on your face and laughter in your heart, then you are just a sour old fart!....

The most precious thing we have is life, yet it has absolutely no trade-in value.
Roberto
Banned

[*] posted on 9-12-2007 at 09:18 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by Diver
Doug,

Sorry to bother you but is it OK to say "shut-up" on this forum ?
I am just so tired of listening.....
And I knew, without a doubt, that it was coming, again, and that it will never stop ....

Even if you do say it, do you think it will matter? If you have any doubt, let me say, from experience, that the answer is no. Not that it stops me from doing it periodically. In fact, it's become something of a sport. :lol::lol::lol::lol:

Quote:
You can't teach an old dog new tricks
Roberto
Banned

[*] posted on 9-12-2007 at 09:20 PM

Quote:

Please stop moralizing to the rest of us.... at least until someone dies and makes you god.

:lol::lol::lol::lol: Now THAT'S a classic.
Tomas Tierra
Super Nomad

Mood: Tengo Flojera

[*] posted on 9-12-2007 at 10:07 PM

Quote:
Would catch over 1,000lbs of snapper before noon and now the limit is 2 fish/day. :) Never thought there'd be any end to 'em. I was wrong.:no:

Your not falling for that "science" stuff are you??

You know, send a submursible down looking to do a fish count.
"Don't see any Phillipe, must be overfished"

If you were a snapper and saw that thing coming down with lights on and a big neon NOAA sticker on it, what would you do?? (sound of ricoched bullet now):?:
bajabum
Nomad

[*] posted on 9-13-2007 at 01:40 PM

Cypresses statements qualify him as a non-sports fisherman and his knowledge level of yellowtail fishing is clearly zero. :lol: He obviously has a little bit of "left" "gotta save the world" blood in him to make such a non-qualified, uneducated statement like that. :o If a delerious comment like that was made on a serious fishing forum the guy would be laughed off the bds! 6 yellowtail on a boat with 2 fishermen is only half the legal bag limit, no where near a slaughter or unresponsible. I dont think sportfishermen could slaughter fish even if they tried! :cool:

Work is just something I do to keep me buzy between baja trips!
Cypress
Elite Nomad

Mood: undecided

[*] posted on 9-13-2007 at 01:43 PM

bajabum.:lol::lol::lol:
 Pages:  1    3

Go To Top

All Content Copyright 1997- Q87 International; All Rights Reserved.