Go To Bottom
Printable Version  
Author: Subject: For Baja Wu$$ies/Pu$$ies/Woo$ies
rdrrm8e
Nomad

[*] posted on 10-11-2007 at 01:53 PM
For Baja Wu$$ies/Pu$$ies/Woo$ies

From the ever popular Bloody Decks Board:

http://www.bloodydecks.com/forums/baja-mexico-fishing-report...

First off; this is in it's infancy so don't expect anything to change overnight.
I am working with some people here in Baja Norte to combat this crime situation and the robberies of American tourists.
We are putting together a meeting with developers, business owners, and high level Mexican Goverment people to try and put together a plan that will insure safety for visitors here in Baja North. I'll post more on the meeting when we set the date and place. You will be welcome to attend along with the press, developers and business owners. Also serious suggestion are invited. Also right now I need as many complete reports, and write ups of these incendents even in the past, plus the victims experiences to use as evidence to the developers and business owners how serious this problem is.
I know that this has nothing to do with fishing but this problem concerns us all. I need to start somewhere.
PM me with any incidents, any specifics, or pertinent info.
PM me only, don't respond here.
Thanks
Bil3
Ps. If you have a problem get the car color and vehicle license number and a description of the vehicles, pictures if possible and BADGE NUMBERS.
I Know the right people to send this info to.
We need to fight back and not let these thieves take away OUR Baja.
B-3
tripledigitken
Ultra Nomad

thumbup.gif posted on 10-11-2007 at 02:38 PM

This wussie will attend that meeting! Hope some other Nomads will also.

Ken
Sharksbaja
Elite Nomad

[*] posted on 10-11-2007 at 02:59 PM

by the way nice policeman who is robbing me at gunpoint "can I have your name and badge number?

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

"when you are all through of course"

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Well maybe someone will listen. Let's hope so!

DON\'T SQUINT! Give yer eyes a break!
Try holding down [control] key and toggle the [+ and -] keys

Viva Mulege!

Nomads\' Sunsets
Hook
Elite Nomad

Mood: Inquisitive

[*] posted on 10-11-2007 at 03:47 PM

Well, personally, I dont this these robberies are being commited by true policemen. They are posing as policemen.

But the meeting is a good idea.

Will The Donald be there?

CaboRon
Ultra Nomad

Mood: Peacefull

[*] posted on 10-11-2007 at 04:48 PM

I would attend the meeting however, I NEVER stop or spend money north of El Rosario.

-CaboRon

Frank
Senior Nomad

Mood: Is it time to leave yet?

[*] posted on 10-11-2007 at 05:11 PM

I hope Bill is successful. Chuck thanks for bringing the post over.
Mo Betta
Bajalero
Nomad

[*] posted on 10-11-2007 at 06:57 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by Hook
Well, personally, I dont this these robberies are being commited by true policemen. They are posing as policemen.

Hook,

You're kidding right? How long have you been in/ going to Baja?.

Could it be these same posers are the ones responsible who raped the wife of the guy they were robbing at the ATM in Tijuana a few years back?

I personally put nothing past a TJ cop
Von
Senior Nomad

Mood: getting ready!

[*] posted on 10-12-2007 at 07:35 AM

Dude there will always be crime and secuestros forever so just live with it it or stay in America. Mexico only cares for the ones that give the biggest mordidas and and the biggest toys, thats the fact my family has been in baja for over a hundred years and its always the same $$chit . Sorry to be so blunt. Have fun ....:P

READY SET.....................
Hook
Elite Nomad

Mood: Inquisitive

[*] posted on 10-12-2007 at 08:18 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by Bajalero
Quote:
Originally posted by Hook

Hook,

You're kidding right? How long have you been in/ going to Baja?.

Could it be these same posers are the ones responsible who raped the wife of the guy they were robbing at the ATM in Tijuana a few years back?

I personally put nothing past a TJ cop

I think maybe we are not talking about the same incidents.

I am talking about the recent early morning incidents where persons in private vehicles are putting up a temporary flashing red light and pulling people over with the aid of a second vehicle that pulls in front of them. The uniforms have been reported as nothing resembling the local police.

Not sure how long I have been going to Baja has to do with this but it is 38 years.

This is just an opinion.........maybe one that will be discussed at the meeting.

Go To Top

All Content Copyright 1997- Q87 International; All Rights Reserved.