BajaNomad
Not logged in [Login - Register]

Go To Bottom
Printable Version  
 Pages:  1  2    4
Author: Subject: We will be on the road for the next week...
Gadget
Senior Nomad

Mood: Blessed with another day

[*] posted on 3-20-2008 at 11:17 AM

I keep hoping beyond hope that this tread would disappear.

David, I love and very much respect you as a person and fellow Baja nut. I think your post should have gone to off topic by you or one of the Mods. You know you are going to be hassled for something like this. Why put yourself through it? You proffess that the forums should be used for things of "Baja" interest and I agree, you being out of town state side is not of "Baja" interest IMHO.

Roberto, although I have not had the pleasure of meeting you face to face, our several U2Us and phone conversations have been most pleasant. I believe you are truely interested in the well being of the people of Baja, those who are less fortunate there and have a love for the place like all of us. That said, I cannot understand your judgementalism towards David. Let him do his thing. I personally cannot see anything he does that effects me in any way, even as a surfer, who you all know loves to guard our "secret" spots. I just enjoy traveling and vacationing in Baja, I don't own any of it.

I have been a recipient of some who don't like who or what I stand for and its all good. If I had to deal with the degree of what David does I would have been gone a long time ago. But I agree with others that there is change that needs to be made on everyones part, not just the 2 fine men I posted about here.

My final input, although I have not hit the report button, is that the mods move this off the todays post forum to off topic. None of it is about Baja, its about personalities!

"Mankind will not be judged by their faults, but by the direction of their lives." Leo Giovinetti

See you in Baja
http://www.LocosMocos.com
Gadget
DENNIS
Platinum Nomad

[*] posted on 3-20-2008 at 11:29 AM

These things usually will die of monotony if not something else. Some die slower than others but, they all die.
Roberto
Banned

[*] posted on 3-20-2008 at 03:46 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by David K
Roberto, of the many things untrue about me posted over the years, it was your accusing my kids of stealing Doc's kayaks at Camp Gecko, etc. I was refering to...

That is total bullchit. Exactly when/how/where did I accuse your kids of stealing? Do you really believe this stuff? If you didn't notice, I asked for some kind of proof- and you just launch another wild accusation.

You are completely making this up, David, and you are a pathetic liar. How do you think this makes you look, sympathetic? It does, however, give some inkling into your view of yourself with respect to the world and the who live in it.

This made-up accusation towards me hits a low point, even for you, and that really is saying something. This time, you have really gone over the line.

[Edited on 3-21-2008 by Roberto]
Roberto
Banned

[*] posted on 3-20-2008 at 03:49 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by Gadget
Roberto, although I have not had the pleasure of meeting you face to face, our several U2Us and phone conversations have been most pleasant. I believe you are truely interested in the well being of the people of Baja, those who are less fortunate there and have a love for the place like all of us. That said, I cannot understand your judgementalism towards David.

Will, I feel the same way about you. I think you are a "good person" in the true and best sense of that phrase. Of course, you cannot understand. There is history here that you know nothing about, not to mention the fact that here he is accusing me, on a public Internet board, of stuff that just never happened. Far from it.

So, while I understand and respect your statement and request, I just cannot let it go. It's a matter of integrity.

[Edited on 3-20-2008 by Roberto]
4baja
Super Nomad

[*] posted on 3-20-2008 at 06:30 PM

sitting at the computer, drinking a becks and haveing a ball reading. was just about to give a trip report but now to tired from laughing. thanks for the thread!!! think ill lite a cigar.
David K
Honored Nomad

Mood: Have Baja Fever

[*] posted on 3-20-2008 at 06:45 PM

Enough is enough... I agree... This was about letting my Nomad friends know why I wouldn't be posting for a week, that's all.

Roberto, if you don't remember all the bad things that you posted about me over on that other board (that people emailed to me), then so be it. You asked for some details, so that is what I have done, above.

Let's just say it was 'another' Roberto who once leased a lot at Camp Gecko and you are innocent of making false claims. I am fine with that... It was 7 years ago, afterall. I do have the email from Doc, who asked to remain neutral but said I didn't owe him anything, as no kayak was taken by us.

Now, I will apologize of accusing you of all the past hate posts that I did not deserve. WILL you STOP harassing me online any more by jumping onto my threads with no purpose but to detract from my contributions here with personal insults?

Back to Baja talk... okay?

"So Much Baja, So Little Time..."

See the NEW www.VivaBaja.com for maps, travel articles, links, trip photos, and more!
Baja Missions and History On Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/groups/bajamissions/
Camping, off-roading, Viva Baja discussion: https://www.facebook.com/groups/vivabaja

DENNIS
Platinum Nomad

[*] posted on 3-20-2008 at 07:30 PM

David....

I'm not trying to join your party here but, I have to ask....Do you really save seven year old Emails?
Roberto
Banned

[*] posted on 3-20-2008 at 07:46 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by David K
Enough is enough... I agree... This was about letting my Nomad friends know why I wouldn't be posting for a week, that's all.

Roberto, if you don't remember all the bad things that you posted about me over on that other board (that people emailed to me), then so be it. You asked for some details, so that is what I have done, above.

Let's just say it was 'another' Roberto who once leased a lot at Camp Gecko and you are innocent of making false claims. I am fine with that... It was 7 years ago, afterall. I do have the email from Doc, who asked to remain neutral but said I didn't owe him anything, as no kayak was taken by us.

Now, I will apologize of accusing you of all the past hate posts that I did not deserve. WILL you STOP harassing me online any more by jumping onto my threads with no purpose but to detract from my contributions here with personal insults?

Back to Baja talk... okay?

No, it's not ok. What is ok is for you to say that I never said that. You say you got an email? Post it. Provide some evidence, or just agree to be the liar that you are. How about that?

You and I both know you don't have any such email, as I never said anything like that, here or on any other board, since that's not what happened. Something else DID happen, but it had nothing to do with stealing.

And now, you seriously want to accuse me of attacking children with lies, then pretend it was "another Roberto" because I forgot what I did, and move on to discussing Baja? You can't be serious. :o

[Edited on 3-21-2008 by Roberto]
 Pages:  1  2    4

Go To Top

All Content Copyright 1997- Q87 International; All Rights Reserved.