Not logged in [Login - Register]

Go To Bottom
Printable Version  
Author: Subject: CoCo NEEDS MEDS ASAP
baja Steve
Nomad

[*] posted on 11-22-2012 at 06:17 PM
CoCo NEEDS MEDS ASAP

Coco’s leg is getting sore spots on the bottom of the stump. I had a little Quadriderm and Neosporin but only a few days supply. He is asking that if anyone is coming by his place if they would pick some more up for him. I have known Coco for years and he is not doing well health wise, we talked about it and he agrees.
John M
Super Nomad

[*] posted on 11-22-2012 at 06:26 PM
Neosporin

Last Friday, the 16th, I left a box with more than one hundred applications of neosporin with him along with substantial other medical supplies courtesy of another Nomad. Unless someone took the stuff he should have had sufficient supplies for a time. There were dozens of gauze pads, neosporin, hydrogen peroxide, two bottles of alcohol, large pads (6x9), huge supply of bandaids, plus other I cannot recall. When we left Coco's, there were a number of other people there who saw what we had delivered but they seemed to be good friends of his, I cannot believe they would have made off with medical supplies......

John M

[Edited on 11-23-2012 by John M]
DENNIS
Platinum Nomad

[*] posted on 11-22-2012 at 06:30 PM

He should be contemplating a relocation........up to civilization. All good things will come to an end......eventually.
Mulegena
Super Nomad

[*] posted on 11-22-2012 at 07:41 PM
Get better soonest, Coco.

How's the diet and insulin control?

"Raise your words, not your voice. It's rain that grows flowers, not thunder." ~Rumi

"It's the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it." ~ Aristotle
TMW
Select Nomad

[*] posted on 11-23-2012 at 10:16 AM

When I saw Coco last Sunday the 18th he was having vision problems with his left eye and said he was going to see a Dr. this week. I'm going down for Bajalou's memorial, leaving today, and I planned to go down by Cocos so I'll stop by a drug store and get the meds just in case.

[Edited on 11-23-2012 by TW]
Marc
Ultra Nomad

Mood: Waiting

[*] posted on 11-24-2012 at 08:37 AM

I gave Coco tubes of Triple Antibiotic and Neosporin on Oct 15 and dug up more for him our way back on the 21st. He seemed reluctant to leave his place for fear of vandalism. There is a family close by that he is close to. I hope they are helping him.
TMW
Select Nomad

[*] posted on 11-29-2012 at 11:32 AM

I took Coco some meds etc last Sunday the 25th. He is going into Ensenada to have his left eye checked just before Christmas. Otherwise he's in good spirits and being Coco.

Go To Top

All Content Copyright 1997- Q87 International; All Rights Reserved.