BajaNomad
Not logged in [Login - Register]

Go To Bottom
Printable Version  
 Pages:  1  2
Author: Subject: I keep scratching my head???
AmoPescar
Senior Nomad

Mood: Need a Fish Taco and a Pacifico!

[*] posted on 1-20-2013 at 08:53 PM

YEAH...I WAS THINKING MAYBE FLEAS OR SOMETHING! Funny what first pops into your mind sometimes when you read something!!

Quote:
Originally posted by DENNIS
"I keep scratching my head???"
========================

This stuff is guaranteed to work, Rick. :biggrin::biggrin: [jes funnin' wicha]

http://www.medshopexpress.com/838952.html

But looking forward to reading all the explanations of why it's that way. The rocks and rock formations on CA Hwy 8 as you head East and down into the Imperial Valley, Calexico and AZ are also very interesting!

Miguelamo :yes: :yes: :yes:

Nomad Amigos...Here\'s hoping you all have safe Baja travels, amazing sunrises, sunny days, comforting breezes, beautiful sunsets, tasty tacos, cold cervezas and frosty margaritas!!
Iflyfish
Ultra Nomad

[*] posted on 1-21-2013 at 08:24 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by AmoPescar
YEAH...I WAS THINKING MAYBE FLEAS OR SOMETHING! Funny what first pops into your mind sometimes when you read something!!

Quote:
Originally posted by DENNIS
"I keep scratching my head???"
========================

This stuff is guaranteed to work, Rick. :biggrin::biggrin: [jes funnin' wicha]

http://www.medshopexpress.com/838952.html

But looking forward to reading all the explanations of why it's that way. The rocks and rock formations on CA Hwy 8 as you head East and down into the Imperial Valley, Calexico and AZ are also very interesting!

Miguelamo :yes: :yes: :yes:

Good one!

Good thing I didn't start this thread with "I was just standing around scratching my burro and wondering about these rocks"! Goddess only knows what that might have generated!

Iflyfish
Iflyfish
Ultra Nomad

[*] posted on 1-21-2013 at 08:28 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by Ateo
The Earth is only 6000 years old silly Nomads. That is my lame trolling comment. =)

Now I'll go back and read this whole thread (looks muy interesante) from the beginning instead of scanning quickly and posting out of my own narcissistic tendencies. =)

You might have something there according to Louisiana and Tennessee Legislators. Watch them take on this kid take the issue on. The videos are jaw dropping.

Iflyfish
Iflyfish
Ultra Nomad

[*] posted on 1-21-2013 at 08:43 AM

I understand that an ancient camel fossil has been found in upper Baja and that there is a petrified forest in Baja.
http://www.bajabound.com/bajatravel/petrified_forest_of_el_r...
This just gets more curiouser and curiouser.

Iflyfish
David K
Honored Nomad

Mood: Have Baja Fever

[*] posted on 1-21-2013 at 09:42 AM

What I recall from my geology class days...

The granite is the older rock, weathering/ quakes turns it into boulders. The lava flows and volcanoes are newer and have covered much of the granite rock... You see this as you go from Cataviņa to Laguna Chapala. El Pedregoso (the boulder mountain) was once the highest mountain in that region, then the volcanoes rose higher, and lava flows filled the area.

The peninsula and the west side of the San Andreas Fault in (Alta) California is on the Pacific Plate part that is moving north and forming the Gulf of California. The Sierra Nevada range is on the seperate North American Plate... Cabo San Lucas started near Puerto Vallarta before the plates separated.

"So Much Baja, So Little Time..."

See the NEW www.VivaBaja.com for maps, travel articles, links, trip photos, and more!
Baja Missions and History On Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/groups/bajamissions/
Camping, off-roading, Viva Baja discussion: https://www.facebook.com/groups/vivabaja

Pages:  1  2

Go To Top

All Content Copyright 1997- Q87 International; All Rights Reserved.