BajaNomad
Not logged in [Login - Register]

Go To Bottom
Printable Version  
Author: Subject: When I Read Headlines Like This I Get Discouraged
DavidE
Ultra Nomad

Mood: 'At home we demand facts and get them. In Mexico one subsists on rumor and never demands anything.' Charles Flandrau,

[*] posted on 1-26-2013 at 05:13 PM
When I Read Headlines Like This I Get Discouraged

Border agents seize $845,000 in drugs.
Border agents seize cash, methamphetamine
Agents seize $1 million in coke, meth
Border Patrol seizes $2.1 million in meth
Agents seize $1.2 million in methamphetamines

CBP are going to continue to figure everyone is under suspicion. Trips to secondary. SIGH

93 pound man approaches me in USA mall parking lot. "Say man you got a couple bucks for food? Swear to god, it's for food!" He smiles and has blackened stubs for teeth. "Say, didn't you have your 52nd birthday last August?"
"Who me? Hell man I'm only 37!"

A Lot To See And A Lot To Do
captkw
Ultra Nomad

Mood: new dog/missing the old 1

[*] posted on 1-26-2013 at 10:44 PM
Hola

I was reading somewhere today the mexican army just recently found 15 Tons of meth !!! Yikes !!! And some folks call it Recreational...I call it Wreckreational !!! K&T:cool:
Lee
Ultra Nomad

[*] posted on 1-27-2013 at 06:24 AM

We do not experience the environment itself but rather a projection of it, created by us. It's all an illusion. Stop reading whatever you're reading. Focus on what works. Secondary at Tecate is a non-issue.
Bajajorge
Ultra Nomad

[*] posted on 1-27-2013 at 10:32 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by captkw
I was reading somewhere today the mexican army just recently found 15 Tons of meth !!! Yikes !!! And some folks call it Recreational...I call it Wreckreational !!! K&T:cool:

Good gweif!

Why do Liberals insist and demand that achievers pay the way for nonachievers who are to lazy to succeed, or are just failures by their own choice?

Criminals prefer unarmed victims, dictators prefer unarmed subjects.

Why do ignorant people continue their blabbering when it only proves to others how stupid they are.
nbacc
Senior Nomad

[*] posted on 1-27-2013 at 12:00 PM

How about the crooked border agents they featured on 60 min several weeks ago??? these were USA border agentsgone rogue for the money.
DavidE
Ultra Nomad

Mood: 'At home we demand facts and get them. In Mexico one subsists on rumor and never demands anything.' Charles Flandrau,

[*] posted on 1-28-2013 at 01:15 PM

It's the climate as well as the physical damage to the body I bemoan. Drugs would have to be SUBSIDIZED not merely made legal, and treatment would have to be SUBSIDIZED before problems would vanish.

Inhaling destructive distillates of vegetation into the pulmonary system cannot be termed "safe". Only an idiot would propose otherwise.

searches, inspections, delays, theft, threats, intimidation, and folks expect me to say "Oh Gee it is all part of life".

Can anyone explain to me, por favor, how legalizing marijuana would affect ANYTHING down here in Mexico?

Are there ANY proposals ANYWHERE in the US to make the sale of marijuana tax free? No regulations? How can USA grown, and taxed, and regulated USA marijuana compete with Mexican marijuana? Even if the lowest grade USA pot sold for twenty dollars a ounce the cartels would find a way to import it and sell it for ten dollars.

And how many marijuana users would REJECT the ten dollar an ounce marijuana?

How can the USA hope to deal with TONS and TONS of amphetamines affecting the health of people who take them. Who pays for the hospital bills? The absolute inability to make a living?

Friday, I AM FORCED TO PLAN ON LOSING AT LEAST TWO HOURS at Puestos de Controles. This means with my eyesight, I am FORCED TO purchase an expensive hotel room.

Yes, I am bummed out, because so far no one has offered the faintest hint as to how this VIOLATION OF MY HUMAN RIGHTS will ever end.

Grumble, Grobble, Smolder...

A Lot To See And A Lot To Do

Go To Top

All Content Copyright 1997- Q87 International; All Rights Reserved.