Not logged in [Login - Register]

Go To Bottom
Printable Version  
 Pages:  1  ..  8    10
Author: Subject: Traveling with a badge
mcfez
Elite Nomad

[*] posted on 7-29-2013 at 07:16 AM

Say Lee...........your historically trolling is legendary here. May I give you some advice?

Leave while you still have some people who like you.

:P:lol::o

Quote:
Originally posted by Lee

You asked Osprey to refrain from calling you names, then you call him names in every paragraph to the end of your diatribe?

So far, it's Osprey 1, Fez 0. You're outa line here Fez. Leave while you still have some people who like you.

Old people are like the old cars, made of some tough stuff. May show a little rust, but good as gold on the inside.
RnR
Senior Nomad

[*] posted on 7-29-2013 at 07:41 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by rhintransit

it's supposed to be done by a 'law enforcement official.'
police in Loreto refuse, understandably, the form is in English. INM signed once knowingly and unknowingly once. I've written letters of explanation and sent photos, etc, but every year it's a struggle figuring out what to do each registration renewal time.

[Edited on 7-28-2013 by rhintransit]

Just sign it - (yourself)......
Lee
Ultra Nomad

[*] posted on 7-29-2013 at 07:43 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by mcfez
Say Lee...........your historically trolling is legendary here. May I give you some advice?

Leave while you still have some people who like you.

:P:lol::o

Point taken. But, help me out, how do you define historical trolling? Looked up the definition and thought, well, yeah, guess that could be many people I see posting here.

So, why don't we ALL be civil here -- especially in hot topic threads (mordida?) and not resort to name calling? If you guys carry grudges from thread to thread and have a history of taking shots at each other, it's not my fault I don't follow every thread.

I have strong opinions, some people don't like them (Bub, Tom, Fez) and you're all entitled to not like my opinions, or behavior. Other than personal attacks, I believe I could sit down with everyone here for a brew -- not that that is shared necessarily. But, that's just the way I am.

Look, Fez, you must think what I wrote about leaving while people like you is cool. You've written/copied what I wrote twice now. Have you ever had an original thought?
DavidE
Ultra Nomad

Mood: 'At home we demand facts and get them. In Mexico one subsists on rumor and never demands anything.' Charles Flandrau,

[*] posted on 7-29-2013 at 08:29 AM

Hijo de la gran puta I bet she ain't wearin' no thong...

God Bless Updrafts....

A Lot To See And A Lot To Do
wessongroup
Platinum Nomad

Mood: Suicide Hot line ... please hold

[*] posted on 7-29-2013 at 08:30 AM

"I really liked early mornings and late afternoon/evenings."

Best part of the desert .... the smell in the morning is ....... words fail .. the evenings with a light breeze ........ just plain relaxing IMHO .... and the "thunder showers" can be pretty nice too ....

No badges required, in most cases ... :biggrin::biggrin:

mcfez
Elite Nomad

[*] posted on 7-29-2013 at 11:13 AM

Say Willy..............Lee has spoken some more bland words of gibberish.....time for one of your famous videos here to cheer up the house :yes:

Old people are like the old cars, made of some tough stuff. May show a little rust, but good as gold on the inside.
DavidE
Ultra Nomad

Mood: 'At home we demand facts and get them. In Mexico one subsists on rumor and never demands anything.' Charles Flandrau,

[*] posted on 7-29-2013 at 12:04 PM

Yeah the aroma - wouldn't miss it for the world. What desert?

A Lot To See And A Lot To Do
Barry A.
Select Nomad

Mood: optimistic

[*] posted on 7-29-2013 at 01:50 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by DavidE
Yeah the aroma - wouldn't miss it for the world. What desert?

All deserts?!?!?!? Even El Centro smells nice after a nice rain, and if the wind is blowing the right way, and you are upwind from the 'feeder farms'. :yes: But the "high deserts" smell the best, I think.

barry
willardguy
Elite Nomad

[*] posted on 7-29-2013 at 02:09 PM

warm smell of colitas, rising up through the air?;)
wessongroup
Platinum Nomad

Mood: Suicide Hot line ... please hold

[*] posted on 7-29-2013 at 02:28 PM

Early morning in El Centro ..... after alfalfa has just been cut ... sweet IMHO

And yep, there are "different" smells at different times in the morning ... and evening, in the desert .... low and high ... also liked the "high desert" smells best :):)

Something to drive by

[Edited on 7-30-2013 by wessongroup]

mtgoat666
Select Nomad

Mood: Hot n spicy

[*] posted on 7-30-2013 at 01:33 PM

here are some badges for you baja nomad wanna be cops - flash on!

many nomads need this policing:

you know who you are!...
durrelllrobert
Elite Nomad

Mood: thriving in Baja

[*] posted on 7-30-2013 at 02:06 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by bajaguy
Quote:
Originally posted by Barry A.
Quote:
Originally posted by bajaguy
Did you ever work around the area of Kramer Jct, Atolia or Cuddeback Dry Lake in the late 60's-early 70's??

I am familiar with all 3 of those places, but no, I did not work there. All my CA Desert BLM time ('74 to '86) was in El Centro except for special assignments of very short duration.

Barry

OK. I spent some time in my Air Force days at the Cuddeback Dry Lake gunnery & bombing range trying to keep people from walking off with our 20mm cannon expended brass casings and anything else they could carry. :lol:

The desert there is outstanding. I really liked early mornings and late afternoon/evenings.

I worked a ChinaLake from 1965 to 1975 and even though Cuddeback was longer used we used go Chukar hunting there. We had plenty of the test ranges to use.

Bob Durrell
 Pages:  1  ..  8    10

Go To Top

All Content Copyright 1997- Q87 International; All Rights Reserved.