BajaNomad
Not logged in [Login - Register]

Go To Bottom
Printable Version  
Author: Subject: Toblerone Duty-Free wanted in La Paz...Salty Almond..Puhleeaasseeee.....
akmaxx
Nomad

[*] posted on 11-19-2013 at 01:34 PM
Toblerone Duty-Free wanted in La Paz...Salty Almond..Puhleeaasseeee.....

If anybody flying into La Paz wanders through duty free and picks up some 400g Toblerone chocolate bars ( at least four) especially the limited edition Salted Almond bar I would make it worth their while with a convenient meeting on the Malecon.

I had the salted almond on the way out last time and would have bought a case if I knew how good they were going to be.

U2U me if you can help a chocoholic out.

Cheers, :saint:

[Edited on 11-20-2013 by akmaxx]
DavidE
Ultra Nomad

Mood: 'At home we demand facts and get them. In Mexico one subsists on rumor and never demands anything.' Charles Flandrau,

[*] posted on 11-19-2013 at 01:55 PM
Here ! This Otter Tide Ya Over

A Lot To See And A Lot To Do
akmaxx
Nomad

[*] posted on 11-19-2013 at 02:03 PM
yer cruel....

I have been all over the internet and getting them delivered here is beyond a pain in the burro.

That internet research got me thinking of how to get some here....Liverpool has a decent selection of chocolate but all the individual chocolates look dried out and the packaged stuff is ridiculously expensive (Example is a Ritter bar for 54 pesos when Saul in Mulege sells them for 17).

If I have to pay duty-free prices for quality chocolate at least I hope to get exactly what I would like.

One on-line coupon for Ralphs in SoCal is good this week for $.50 bars of Toblerone. Hint-hint Secret Santa?

Peace,
Ateo
Elite Nomad

[*] posted on 11-19-2013 at 02:07 PM

And throw in an In N Out burger just to be careful.

akmaxx
Nomad

[*] posted on 11-19-2013 at 02:23 PM

Paz-N-Go on Cinco de febrero is a suitable facsimile of In and Out (just repeating what I have heard) and I can make a burger that kicks the pants off both.....but I can't make chocolate :no::no:

Hoping this works out...if more than one person comes through I will just stockpile it for the times of drought...I won't eat all, I won't eat it all, I won't eat all..............
DavidE
Ultra Nomad

Mood: 'At home we demand facts and get them. In Mexico one subsists on rumor and never demands anything.' Charles Flandrau,

[*] posted on 11-19-2013 at 03:13 PM

http://www.yourhomebasedmom.com/in-n-out-burger-copycat-recipe/

A Lot To See And A Lot To Do
akmaxx
Nomad

[*] posted on 12-1-2013 at 10:18 PM
Dreaming of a chocolatey XMAS...anybody, anybody?

Can't shake the craving.

Thai food is taken care of now with the opening of Comida Thai on Abasolo but Toblerone Salty Almond....

I know it sounds bad but short of flying out of Cabo I can't get another dose easily.

Anybody flying into La Paz soon want to stop by duty-free???

Thanks in advance,
Mulegena
Super Nomad

[*] posted on 12-1-2013 at 11:14 PM

Hey, Max
I think I saw a box of Toblerone something-or-other somewhere in Mulege this week... maybe Saul's.

I'll retrace my steps and have a look-see.
If I find some I'll try to get it down to you before it disappears... you know me and quality chocolate.

"Raise your words, not your voice. It's rain that grows flowers, not thunder." ~Rumi

"It's the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it." ~ Aristotle

Go To Top

All Content Copyright 1997- Q87 International; All Rights Reserved.