BajaNomad
Not logged in [Login - Register]

Go To Bottom
Printable Version  
Author: Subject: Missing woman Georgiann Garcia what REALLY happened
EnsenadaDr
Banned

Mood: Move on. It is just a chapter in the past, but don't close the book- just turn the page

[*] posted on 2-28-2015 at 10:17 AM
Missing woman Georgiann Garcia what REALLY happened

From the friend of the missing lady Giorgiann that I got verbatim face to face from a woman who stated Giorgiann was her best friend. Evidently Georgiann's son owned a trailer near Plaza del Mar. Her son went down to Ensenada to work and rented it to a "Juan". Juan was living in the trailer for 3 months and there was no rent being paid. Yes the part is true about Georgiann going down to the trailer from her condo in Plaza del Mar and had demanded the rent and threw a potted plant or such through the window and angered Juan. JoeJustJoe claims that was inappropriate behavior, but I believe was no excuse to do what occurred after that. Juan and Giorgiann got into a physical altercation and she fell down and hit her head and was bleeding profusely. Next thing a purported deportee by the name of "Peter" came by and threw Georgiann bleeding profusely from the back of the head into the back of his pickup and returned hours later with Georgeann not in the flatbed of the truck to the trailer and witnesses saw him rinsing out blood from the back of his pickup. Yes police have the number of the pickup license plates but have not found the suspect. The best friend told me security is watching over Georgiann's condo and the friend goes in every once in a while to check. She is devastated at the loss of her best friend and wants justice for her. The consensus is that Georgiann was unconscious in the back of the pick up and was dumped over the cliff into the ocean on the ride from La Mision down to Ensenada since eye witnesses saw the truck speed off south towards Ensenada. I am posting this in the hopes that someone might know where to locate the murder suspect Peter or know something about his whereabouts.

[Edited on 2-28-2015 by EnsenadaDr]
willardguy
Elite Nomad

[*] posted on 2-28-2015 at 10:23 AM

why would peter do that?
EnsenadaDr
Banned

Mood: Move on. It is just a chapter in the past, but don't close the book- just turn the page

[*] posted on 2-28-2015 at 10:26 AM

i don't know Willardguy I wasn't there. I am just relating this story because there are many speculations as to what happened and so it's sort of like the telephone game things get distorted. I got this from a woman that is my neighbor whom I won't reveal her name but is a reliable, honest and verifiable source. Could be a payoff to Peter, he was American but a possible deportee.
bajaguy
Elite Nomad

Mood: must be 5 O'clock somewhere in Baja

[*] posted on 2-28-2015 at 10:32 AM
From Talk Baja

https://www.facebook.com/groups/TalkBaja/permalink/103514741...

EnsenadaDr
Banned

[*] posted on 2-28-2015 at 10:34 AM

The post says it has been removed. Probably is not available to non-members.
bajaguy
Elite Nomad

[*] posted on 2-28-2015 at 10:39 AM
Repost

Quote: Originally posted by EnsenadaDr  
The post says it has been removed. Probably is not available to non-members.

From the Talk Baja facebook page: (edited for paragraphs)

MISSING: GEORGIANN RAE GARCIA (PLEASE SHARE)

Here is what we know, based on reports of friends and neighbors at the scene as well as information provided by her family, working with the authorities who are investigating her disappearance:

On Thursday, January 15th, Georgiann went to brunch with her son John and later out wine tasting with another friend. That same friend dropped Georgiann off at the gate of Plaza Del Mar Los Arcos around 5:30 PM, to check on a rental that she owns there.

The renter, Juan Chavez, was behind on the rent and she wanted to see if either he had vacated the property or she was going to try to collect the overdue rent. The property was still occupied but they refused to open the door when she knocked. Apparently, she tried to enter the property by force, resulting in an altercation between Georgiann and Juan Chavez, who hit Georgiann in the head with a wooden club, according to an eye witness.

As a result of the blow, Georgiann stumbled back out of the house onto the porch where she fell through the railing onto the ground below where she landed on her back.

The eye witness reported that her eyes were open but she was not moving. That same eye witness then ran to the gate security and asked for him to call the police and an ambulance. When the eye witness returned to the scene, Juan and Georgiann were gone.

When the eye witness then returned to the gate, the security guard reported that Juan had just left, leaving in the truck of his friend Peter, a US citizen who was driving the white pickup truck. Juan and Peter were up in the front cab and Georgiann was laying in the back bed of the pickup, bleeding.

They told the guard that they were taking Georgiann to the hospital. The eye witness also said that Peter was at the scene when the altercation happened and he was taking a video of everything that happened with his phone.

The security guard wrote down the license plate number of the white pickup truck that drove her away and the police have that plate number. That plate number has also been provide to all the other agencies involved with the investigation.

Juan was subsequently interviewed by the Ministerio Publico Rosarito (2 investigators). He claimed self-defense and said that he did not know Peter. He said Peter dropped him off at a local bar and that Peter was taking Georgiann to a hospital in Ensenada.

That was the last time anyone saw Georgiann.

Peter has not been seen since either, although the investigators did tell Georgiann's family that Peter had crossed the border north into the US on January 18th, 3 days after Georgiann was injured and went missing.

They also believe, from other interviews and evidence collected, that Juan has lied to the investigators. The family is pressing to have Juan picked up and interviewed again.

Peter is believed to have strong ties in San Diego, Los Angeles and Indiana. He is about 30 years old, blond and often wears a cowboy hat or baseball cap. He works as a yoga instructor and also in construction.

He is called Peter B. or Mr. B. Do not try to apprehend if you see him. He is wanted for questioning. Please call you local authorities if you think you have seen him.

The family is not sure who, but someone is circulating rumors in the Rosarito area that Georgiann's son John's middle name is Peter and he was the one who drove his mother away from the scene.

The family wants to confirm that not only is Peter NOT his middle name, he was not there when this happened and that fact is confirmed by both the eyewitness and the security guard who both know her son John.

This could possibly be a ploy by the real Peter who helped drive Georgiann away, Juan Chavez or friends of theirs, trying to distract the investigation..

It has now been over six weeks since this tragic event happened and the family is desperate to find Georgiann and determine what really happened.

They are asking for all of us here to help share Georgiann's story on your personal timelines and other groups you participate in. They sincerely appreciate all of your support...

tjsue
Senior Nomad

[*] posted on 2-28-2015 at 10:40 AM

It's still there.
EnsenadaDr
Banned

[*] posted on 2-28-2015 at 10:52 AM

Yes well Ron Hoff blocks me so I can't read it
bajaguy
Elite Nomad

[*] posted on 2-28-2015 at 10:53 AM

hmmmm, wonder why???

Yes well Ron Hoff blocks me so I can't read it

EnsenadaDr
Banned

[*] posted on 2-28-2015 at 10:55 AM

yeah me too, I guess because I say what I think. I also allow others that common courtesy and don't censor or belittle them because they do.
Enrique2012
Nomad

[*] posted on 2-28-2015 at 11:29 AM

This just proves what I have always said - NEVER trust a yoga instructor!
EnsenadaDr
Banned

[*] posted on 2-28-2015 at 11:32 AM

who's a Yoga Instructor, Enrique? Now you have me intrigued....
willardguy
Elite Nomad

[*] posted on 2-28-2015 at 11:43 AM

who's a Yoga Instructor, Enrique? Now you have me intrigued....

you gotta read!

Peter is believed to have strong ties in San Diego, Los Angeles and Indiana. He is about 30 years old, blond and often wears a cowboy hat or baseball cap. He works as a yoga instructor and also in construction.
EnsenadaDr
Banned

[*] posted on 2-28-2015 at 11:52 AM

wow very interesting!!

Go To Top

All Content Copyright 1997- Q87 International; All Rights Reserved.