BajaNomad
Not logged in [Login - Register]

Go To Bottom
Printable Version  
 Pages:  1  ..  6    8
Author: Subject: Glad to see that Newbie Lon2768752 got banned on his first post
chuckie
Elite Nomad

Mood: Weary

[*] posted on 6-30-2015 at 06:40 AM

The number of Vegans in the US increased by 76.4% when Hillary Clinton announced global warming...or was it cooling?

bezzell
Nomad

[*] posted on 6-30-2015 at 06:48 AM

Was on a long power-walk couple of days ago and came across one of those cure-for-cancer events. Thought I'd take a stroll through. Saw a bunch of booths selling items like cheese-pepperoni pizza / hotdogs etc

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

ohhh, the irony
durrelllrobert
Elite Nomad

Mood: thriving in Baja

[*] posted on 6-30-2015 at 08:14 AM

Quote: Originally posted by chuckie  
The number of Vegans in the US increased by 76.4% when Hillary Clinton announced global warming...or was it cooling?

Is it true that Vegans use condiments for protection while having sex?

Bob Durrell
BajaRat
Super Nomad

Mood: Ready for some salt water with my Tecate

[*] posted on 6-30-2015 at 10:13 AM

In time the thread returns to its original complaint.
Everyone has something to sell, the trouble starts when we're not on the bandwagon.
I love my veggies, nuts and grains too but do you have to belittle folks for enjoying some steamed clams, lobster tails and lenguado steaks on the beach with cold beer and cool friends.
I'm fairly certain that those clam middens on the beach were created by man and I don't think they were after the shells.
The problem isn't man is dieing to young, it's mans living to long, so enjoy some bacon and make some room for the new crowd :biggrin:
durrelllrobert
Elite Nomad

Mood: thriving in Baja

[*] posted on 6-30-2015 at 10:53 AM
Enough is enough

come on guys lets kill this tread. Never expected more than 1 or 2 replies and now it's up to 8 pages, 5334 views with 144 replies. JJJ is getting upset because his Baja hate sites thread only stands at 9 pages, 1613 vies and 167 replies:bounce::bounce:

Bob Durrell
AKgringo
Elite Nomad

Mood: Retireded

[*] posted on 6-30-2015 at 11:50 AM
let it die

Bob, like you, I tired of this thread pages ago, but you know it can only end with Bezzell getting the last word in (and probably doing a victory dance). So maybe he can end with this question that begs an answer: What do vegan mommies feed their newborns? I am sure we will get some disgusting descriptions of mammary glands now!

Edit; I'm done!

[Edited on 6-30-2015 by AKgringo]

[Edited on 6-30-2015 by AKgringo]

If you are not living on the edge, you are taking up too much space!

"Could do better if he tried!" Report card comments from most of my grade school teachers. Sadly, still true!
SFandH
Elite Nomad

[*] posted on 6-30-2015 at 12:11 PM

Quote: Originally posted by AKgringo  
So maybe it can end with this question that begs an answer: What do vegan mommies feed their newborns?

You want to end a thread by asking a question? Hmmm

The answer is: The same food all herbivores/carnivores/omnivores feed their newborns. Mother's milk.

A fluid produced by the mammary gland.

That's fine, of course. No animals were killed and eaten to produce it. That's the point veganism.

[Edited on 6-30-2015 by SFandH]
chuckie
Elite Nomad

Mood: Weary

[*] posted on 6-30-2015 at 01:01 PM

Thanks for the mammaries, Adieu!

bezzell
Nomad

[*] posted on 6-30-2015 at 02:42 PM

Please, you guys aren't going anywhere.
The 'ignorance' reference was s'pose to be a positive. My bad.
I love, love, LOVE me some ignorance ... because it's the opportunity to learn.

Did you know the chicken menstruation industry is prevented by federal law to utilise certain words like 'nutritious' in their advertising, due to the science that proves just how unhealthy that 'food' :O is? True story.

The human body produces ALL the cholesteral it needs, all by itself.
Consuming extra from animal products is a bad idea for health.
bajabuddha
Banned

Mood: Always cranky unless medicated

[*] posted on 6-30-2015 at 03:36 PM

Beezwax proved his Troll status on his first few posts, with his faux-'Teaching America' tricks and flat out goading, taunting and insulting any and everyone who isn't a narcissistic egotist like himself. Wild statements, no backing, and the inevitable "smileys'' and "have a nice day" at the ends, haha, funny, just trying to be friendly. My azz. His whole shtick is belligerent confrontation, infuriation, negative reinforcement, self-aggrandizement and classic internet trolling. Radical whack-job. Ain't no conversing with that. All he wants is a negative rise out of people, and succeeded.

I've abstained from any directed posts to Mr. Hummus until now; Bezzell, since you're a relative new member, a 'friendly' suggestion; go to top-of-page, right-hand corner, click on 'back to home' (little house). Then click on 'FORUMS' tab, scroll down and click on 'OFF-TOPIC', add in 'over18' in the password box, and have a ball. Your status will be greatly elevated, and your presence i'm sure appreciated.

Your peers await you.

Ha-ha!!! :lol: :lol: just kidding !!! :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: Buddy-pal!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: Jus' try'n 2 help !!! :lol: :lol:

I agree with AKGringo:

Quote: Originally posted by AKgringo  
Bob, like you, I tired of this thread pages ago, but you know it can only end with Bezzell getting the last word in (and probably doing a victory dance).
I'm done!

DITTO. OK, Mr. B, your turn. Buh-Bye.

I don't have a BUCKET LIST, but I do have a F***- IT LIST a mile long!

86 - 45*

Pages:  1  ..  6    8

Go To Top

All Content Copyright 1997- Q87 International; All Rights Reserved.