Printable Version  
 Pages:  1  2
Author: Subject: Chupa
vandenberg
Elite Nomad

Mood: mellow

[*] posted on 9-13-2015 at 07:41 PM

Quote: Originally posted by captkw  
If your talking BS about me..you mistaken,,too say the least..I am loved in this area and have camping out there since 1978..No, I am Not there as we speak...and I don't know who the HELL you are..My first name is KEITH..whats yours ?? as far as being run "out of town" its sure in the hell not me..and btw "Oscar" and family have been good friends of mine for a long,long time..I know most folks in the area...so,, speak..And I don't drive a beat up old car...we have ourselves "policed" ourselves as we have have had some strange one's come into our mix..

[Edited on 9-14-2015 by captkw]

Cappy, That explains everything.:lol::lol:

I think my photographic memory ran out of film

Air Evacuation go to
http://www.loretobarbara@skymed.com
David K
Honored Nomad

Mood: Have Baja Fever

[*] posted on 9-13-2015 at 07:42 PM

So the question remains, where is El Charro... or if like one of the Seven Sisters, no exact answer for keeping it a secret?

Let's be nice too... captkw has always been a cool dude here, I just don't always understand his posts... but I know there are Nomads who never understand mine, either!! LOL

Viva Baja!

"So Much Baja, So Little Time..."

See the NEW www.VivaBaja.com for maps, travel articles, links, trip photos, and more!
Baja Missions and History On Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/groups/bajamissions/
Camping, off-roading, Viva Baja discussion: https://www.facebook.com/groups/vivabaja

captkw
Ultra Nomad

Mood: new dog/missing the old 1

[*] posted on 9-13-2015 at 07:55 PM
El Charro/chorro

Its past Agua Calienta and is small pueblo af say 15 casa's..then the road goes past abe's place..A gringo that tried to take fed. land..I remember the day he came driving in.....and of course there was a krazy irish guy with peeples and bambam living out there for years undar a tree selling handcrafted stuff.."Shamess" OMG the old days...any how,,friz if you live there ...you are new or blind..everybody knows me and am very well loved in my home area..SO,, If want to dig a ditch with me ....carry on..I can bury you out there in a sec..PS,,are you with Elane ...on the island ???

[Edited on 9-14-2015 by captkw]
David K
Honored Nomad

[*] posted on 9-13-2015 at 08:06 PM

Thanks for the local stories... So the arrow on the map I posted is correct then... ?

Have a great week!

See the NEW www.VivaBaja.com for maps, travel articles, links, trip photos, and more!
Baja Missions and History On Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/groups/bajamissions/
Camping, off-roading, Viva Baja discussion: https://www.facebook.com/groups/vivabaja

captkw
Ultra Nomad

[*] posted on 9-13-2015 at 08:16 PM
DK,, yes

You hit the nail on the head as always...Thanks for all...funny thing is,,,,I was/am the first non loco out there then came a guy from or. named "rio"..and to have put up with this new claim is a bad,,bad joke..never boring here !! LOL
Chupacabra
Nomad

[*] posted on 9-13-2015 at 09:22 PM

Its past Agua Calienta and is small pueblo af say 15 casa's..then the road goes past abe's place..A gringo that tried to take fed. land..I remember the day he came driving in.....and of course there was a krazy irish guy with peeples and bambam living out there for years undar a tree selling handcrafted stuff.."Shamess" OMG the old days...any how,,friz if you live there ...you are new or blind..everybody knows me and am very well loved in my home area..SO,, If want to dig a ditch with me ....carry on..I can bury you out there in a sec..PS,,are you with Elane ...on the island ???

www.aa.org

WTF
bajabuddha
Banned

Mood: Always cranky unless medicated

[*] posted on 9-14-2015 at 07:09 AM

Quote: Originally posted by Chupacabra  

www.aa.org

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Nomania strikes again. Now WTF is Agua CalientA?

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I don't have a BUCKET LIST, but I do have a F***- IT LIST a mile long!

86 - 45*

David K
Honored Nomad

[*] posted on 9-14-2015 at 09:03 AM

You guys are tougher Baja spelling police than I!!!:cool:

frizkie
Nomad

Mood: tranquilo

[*] posted on 9-14-2015 at 03:40 PM
Loved???

Loved....Oh now, that's funny...must be a different El Charro :lol:
Sorry to break the news to you but your "friend" Oscar has been dead for 3 years...a good friend woulda' known that seems to me. RIP Oscar your "good friend" doesn't even miss ya. :(
captkw
Ultra Nomad

[*] posted on 9-14-2015 at 05:57 PM
Oscar

And ya think I didn't know that ?? and its been longer than 3 years...The "happiest man" I have ever known... I'm just trying to find out who you are...Whats your first name ?? If your in my play ground,, I will know you..Plain and simple....
captkw
Ultra Nomad

[*] posted on 9-15-2015 at 07:13 PM
Man UP !!

You Come here and start slinging mud..
captkw
Ultra Nomad

[*] posted on 9-18-2015 at 07:36 PM
Chicken Chit

So,, you have not gave a name or reason !! whats up with your BS talk..I will always back my post"s and talk..So far ,,you a little Kid outside the candy store :lol:

[Edited on 9-19-2015 by captkw]
chippy
Super Nomad

[*] posted on 9-19-2015 at 10:52 AM

Being an internet tough guy is funny and your grammar is beyond funny. Carry on cap!!
durrelllrobert
Elite Nomad

Mood: thriving in Baja

[*] posted on 9-20-2015 at 09:46 AM
BO's hawaiian b

Quote: Originally posted by Chupacabra  
Quote: Originally posted by Ateo  
You left out the chemtrails.

Forget about chemtrails...I want to see Obama's birth certificate!

I assume you mean the real one:

But just in case you meant the forged certificate of live birth from Hawaii here it is for comparison:

1. No attending physician signature or license number
2. No address for the attending physician or hospital
3. No parent signature
4. No parent DOB or age of parent or parent place of birth.
5. Father’s race would not be “African”, that is country of origin. Race would be black or Negro (1960’s)
6. Was this a single birth or multiple birth.
7. No Registrars name or signature.

Bob Durrell
Chupacabra
Nomad

[*] posted on 9-20-2015 at 12:50 PM

WTF
 Pages:  1  2

Go To Top

All Content Copyright 1997- Q87 International; All Rights Reserved.