Go To Bottom
Printable Version  
 Pages:  1  2
Author: Subject: real estate investment gone wrong
Lee
Ultra Nomad

[*] posted on 6-17-2016 at 11:32 AM

Quote: Originally posted by chippy  
Goat if you where there in the 70s and early 80s just be happy with the memories:bounce:. By the late 80s TS was toast:mad:. Now its just plain lame:light:. Let em have it

More observation while passing through? By the way, the wankers you saw were probably the happy hour crowd at Shut Up Franks. Those folks would want to talk with you about your attitude.

US Marines: providing enemies of America an opportunity to die for their country since 1775.

What I say before any important decision.
F*ck it.
Lee
Ultra Nomad

[*] posted on 6-17-2016 at 11:45 AM

Quote: Originally posted by SFandH  
I just wish they'd re-open the RV Park on the beach at San Pedrito. 25 years ago or so I used to hustle down there with a couple of boards strapped to the top of my truck's camper shell. Three dollars a night. Palapas on the beach, flush toilets, showers, a swimming pool (sometimes) and big, round palapa restaurant/bar. Absolutely perfect. A streak of hurricanes over several years washed the place away.

Close. Ignacio hit August '03 and the park was gone. The area is owned by the Pamilla family and for sale. See upper end residential development coming -- think Punta Lobos.

US Marines: providing enemies of America an opportunity to die for their country since 1775.

What I say before any important decision.
F*ck it.
tiotomasbcs
Super Nomad

[*] posted on 6-17-2016 at 01:02 PM

Pamilla family? Not! Development?? Your good buddy's house almost washed away during Odile, Lee. Didn't I see you, Ralph, during the Electronic Rave during Easter? Now back to Complainers Corner. I gotta go to Franks for a cold beer. Easy. Tio
rts551
Elite Nomad

[*] posted on 6-17-2016 at 01:30 PM

Quote: Originally posted by tiotomasbcs  
Pamilla family? Not! Development?? Your good buddy's house almost washed away during Odile, Lee. Didn't I see you, Ralph, during the Electronic Rave during Easter? Now back to Complainers Corner. I gotta go to Franks for a cold beer. Easy. Tio

Not me. Too much smoke wafting through the air. Have drifted though in the last year looking to see what all the hub bub was about. Stopped in at the yoga place and the coffee shop for a latte. Then went down the street for a tie dye Tshirt and to check out the bongs.
chippy
Super Nomad

[*] posted on 6-17-2016 at 04:49 PM

Quote: Originally posted by Lee  
Quote: Originally posted by chippy  
Goat if you where there in the 70s and early 80s just be happy with the memories:bounce:. By the late 80s TS was toast:mad:. Now its just plain lame:light:. Let em have it

More observation while passing through? By the way, the wankers you saw were probably the happy hour crowd at Shut Up Franks. Those folks would want to talk with you about your attitude.

No those are observations from alot of beach time there during those decades. SUFs sounds like a special place:lol:

rts551
Elite Nomad

[*] posted on 6-29-2016 at 10:01 AM

and the saga continues. Complainant urging response to her allegations. http://www.bcsnoticias.mx/abogados-de-estadounidense-estafad...
gnukid
Ultra Nomad

[*] posted on 6-29-2016 at 10:37 AM

Questionable from all sides: it should be obvious that a movie trailer is not a documentary series nor makes a legal case. Wondering in social media about where the so-called money transfer went does not make a legal case to prosecute or even deserve public response.

To put a larger lens on the overall legal environment: Today it is reported that the ex prosecutor for the Procurador in charge of Robo de Casa in BCS Samgar Gomez Reyes was executed today with long term ties to narco-cartels.
http://www.bcsnoticias.mx/ejecutan-en-la-paz-a-samgar-gomez-...

Nothing will come of this case, ever, except to distract from the environmental issues at play within the development in Todos Santos.

Realistically, tourism could help the fisherman and the town people, but the real issue is abuse of power/land/water.
MexicoTed
Senior Nomad

[*] posted on 6-29-2016 at 10:36 PM

What timing. I just had a friend ask me what I knew of Amerimex Realty as they were interested in some land in the hills outside town. I had told him about a month ago that as far as I knew they had been in business for a long time, so probably reputable.

And now???? How can I recommend them (whether they knew about this or not)?

Any recommendations for a local real estate agent there (and believe me my friend will follow the rules of buying in Mexico unlike this woman).

I do feel for her, but she is one of the most gullible I have ever seen.

Ted

gnukid
Ultra Nomad

[*] posted on 6-30-2016 at 10:42 AM

Here is an interesting summary of the real estate development and corruption affect on todos santos and BCS.

http://www.contralinea.com.mx/archivo-revista/index.php/2016...

Translation

https://translate.google.com/translate?sl=es&tl=en&j...
 Pages:  1  2

Go To Top

All Content Copyright 1997- Q87 International; All Rights Reserved.