Go To Bottom
Printable Version  
 Pages:  1  ..  18    20    22  ..  93
Author: Subject: Turtle bust
BajaGringo
Ultra Nomad

Mood: Let's have a BBQ!

[*] posted on 5-2-2009 at 08:25 AM

Seems that "none of the above" is winning so far. Guess I am having an identity crisis of sorts...

:lol: :lol: :lol:

BajaGringo
Ultra Nomad

[*] posted on 5-2-2009 at 08:29 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by 24baja
All I know Senior Bgringo, is that # 9 mugshot is totally hot!, I know we are both married but if I see ya on a street corner, I can't be held accountable for my actions......ooh man look out! Connie

Connie, let me know whether you are currently up in Oregon or down in BOLA. I will get you the name and address of a good eye doctor. Obviously you need a checkup. Or perhaps did you put your glasses on backwards?

And by the way, Number Nine's ego secretly says thank you... ;)

OLIGUACOMOLE
Nomad

[*] posted on 5-2-2009 at 09:32 AM
AS THE WORLD TURNS

Quote:
Originally posted by KAT54
Marc
Do you deal in drugs?
Smoke dope?
Snort cocaine?
Inhale?
You are avoiding these remarks from Munoz.
Do boats land on the beach at 3 AM regularly?

No I/WE do not deal drugs.
No dope smoking of any kind.
No snorting of coke.
I smoke cigarettes, that is all I inhale.
Boats of any kind do not unload drugs here. I have four dogs that bark if any boat comes close at night. Why Munoz keeps saying this is just plain stupid on his part.

I know why he says these things/lies. We are essentially playing a poker game. He has NO HAND and keeps bluffing trying to get someting out of his blunder. Now it is time to lay down the cards and see who has what! I am ok with this. We do not play dirty, we play honest. Olivia and I love this place. We love the people and the tourists. It has not been easy for us. You all read about the "turtle bust". We have had to deal with Munoz and his bizare tactics for nearly seven years. Please do not believe anything this mans says or writes.
ELINVESTIG8R
Select Nomad

[*] posted on 5-2-2009 at 09:36 AM

Now that we had a brief comedic interlude may we please get back to the serious land drama at hand? Let’s not forget the sea turtles either.

FEUD IN BAHIA CONCEPCION

Starring:
Rafael Munoz
Olivia Higuera
Mark Burbey

ramuma53
Banned

[*] posted on 5-2-2009 at 01:17 PM

Sorry Vaquera, but the Army is raiding your place for some reason and we have seen you a lot of times intoxicated with a lot more than alcohol, anybody who know you and are not your drug budy can say it here.
Also, it is interesting how easy some people want desperately against all evidence to believe any story you say, even if it is incosistent with what yourself said here.
ramuma53
Banned

[*] posted on 5-2-2009 at 01:18 PM

ElINVEST8 glad you take it that way because the turtles will not be forgotten.
bajabillybob
Banned

[*] posted on 5-2-2009 at 01:22 PM

Beware of the short stubby fat little man with the black footjoy on his hand. He will make you give up your rights and land by beating a subject to death on a public forum.
Aaaaaahhhhaaaaaaaa I give up. You can have it alllllllllllll

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Nothing to see here folks,move along .
ramuma53
Banned

[*] posted on 5-2-2009 at 01:24 PM

KAT54 your questions are good and make this serve the purpose of information:
If you read the 27 article from Mexico’s Constitution, you will notice that, all the Mexican Private property, is born by a National Land title, you pay for the land to the government and they give you a title that is registered in the Public Registry; then when you sell, you go to a Public Notary; if any Mexican property is not based on a National Title, it is not legal; usually squatters just go to a local judge and ask to be declared proprietors, but Mexican law forbid any other authority beside the National Land Director from giving away land in Mexico; simply there is no other way; either you have a title like mine or the guy who sold land to you must have it, or you can go far behind, but you have to find it, if not, your property is without a solid foundation; when you investigate a property, you go back and try to find a National Land Title, but if you find that the first registry is from any other authority, but any other, judges, Governors, Government offices or anything, you are in trouble.
The Public Registry certificate for a property is not LEGAL PROOF that you are the proprietor, the only LEGAL PROOF is a Title and the only Titles that exist in Mexico are issued by “Terrenos Nacionales” name for the National Land office.
To buy National Land form Terrenos Nacionales, you have to show that you are Mexican, you had the land by other legal mean, back at least 5 years, then they check to see if you are not affected by any Ejido and all Ejidos around have to sign, that they have no claim on that land; then they evaluate and tell you the price, you have 3 months to pay for it and then once you paid, they review the whole procedure and after everything have been checked SRA and RAN and the National Land Office sign a release and then the President sign your title and only then they send it to the local public registry to cause effects against any third party. My original claim was in 1972, in 1985 they issued my first title, in 1992 they corrected my boundaries and my title, reviewed it and issued me another title with a little more area. In my file there are legal notifications to the Ejido La Purisima, they were there when the SRA measured my land, agreed to my boundaries, signed in conformity and stamped their seal; the same for every other neighbor. that is the most legal way to acquire land in Mexico and also the most difficult and reviewed by Federal authorities; that is why, when Olivia accused me of falsifying my title, the Federal Police investigated and a Federal Judge officially asked the SRA; since the SRA, RAN and Terrenos Nacionales found my title in their files, reviewed it and found it legal, they informed the PGR and the Federal Judge who ordered any doubt on my title to be removed and the Federal Police dropped the charges as false. At this time, my land is the most legally secure in Baja thanks to Olivia and really, it has helped me a lot to have my land so reviewed and found legal.

[Edited on 5-2-2009 by ramuma53]
ramuma53
Banned

[*] posted on 5-2-2009 at 01:32 PM

Just before anyone correct me, there are also Ejido Tiles, but they have to be issued inside Ejido Land.
Also it used to exist Colonial Land Titles, but those were exchanged for National Land Titles back in 1992, they are no longer valid.
Udo
Elite Nomad

Mood: TEQUILA!

[*] posted on 5-2-2009 at 01:41 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by ramuma53
Just before anyone correct me, there are also Ejido Tiles, but they have to be issued inside Ejido Land.
Also it used to exist Colonial Land Titles, but those were exchanged for National Land Titles back in 1992, they are no longer valid.

How did we get to this from the "TURTLE BUST" thread? :?::?::?::?::?::?::?::?::?::?::?::?::?::?::?::?::?::?::?::?:

Udo

Youth is wasted on the young!

ramuma53
Banned

[*] posted on 5-2-2009 at 01:42 PM

BajaBillyBob I respect you right to say stupid things, but please next time you meet me in person, remind me of your opinions.
ramuma53
Banned

[*] posted on 5-2-2009 at 01:43 PM

odowinkler
by asking questions related to what we are discusing here.
Bajajack
Banned

[*] posted on 5-2-2009 at 01:57 PM

It's gotten so deep here even Wading boots wont help.:rolleyes:

\"take what you can, give nothing back!\"

We have room for but one language here, and that is the English language... and we have room for but one sole loyalty and that is a loyalty to the American people.\'

Theodore Roosevelt 1907

We can have no \"50-50\" allegiance in this country. Either a man is an American and nothing else, or he is not an American at all.

Theodore Roosevelt
Hook
Elite Nomad

Mood: Inquisitive

[*] posted on 5-3-2009 at 05:53 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by JESSE I got the perfect song for this soap opera
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YU_nOtD7acQ

[Edited on 5-2-2009 by JESSE]

You're mistaken, Jesse. This is a Soup Opera.

It appears that someone has deleted a number of their posts. This thread had at least 407 posts yesterday and ranked 3rd all-time. Quite a few less today. I dont have the time or interest to check back through 20 pages............what happened???

[Edited on 5-3-2009 by Hook]

shari
Select Nomad

Mood: there is no reality except the one contained within us "Herman Hesse"

[*] posted on 5-3-2009 at 07:05 AM

this is indeed an excellent example of why we nomad addicts check in regularly...ya never know what juicy stuff you might miss. It's way fun to see the dirt before it gets deleted!!!!:lol::o
sometimes I even copy and paste the tidbits I KNOW wont last long.

[Edited on 5-3-2009 by shari]

for info & pics of our little paradise & whale watching info
http://www.bahiaasuncion.com/
https://www.whalemagictours.com/
BajaGringo
Ultra Nomad

[*] posted on 5-3-2009 at 07:10 AM

Are you going to share them with the class???

:biggrin:

Ford
Junior Nomad

[*] posted on 5-3-2009 at 08:35 AM

I can't spend time to read this entire story.....but I have learned one thing. Now I know why smart people always comment publicly on any accusations something like this "Due to pending litigation my councel has advised me not to comment!" The more you talk the deeper you get!
BajaGringo
Ultra Nomad

[*] posted on 5-3-2009 at 09:00 AM

Sin comentarios...

:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Bajaboy
Ultra Nomad

[*] posted on 5-3-2009 at 09:07 AM

Please make this post go away....

ELINVESTIG8R
Select Nomad

[*] posted on 5-3-2009 at 09:19 AM
THIS IS ONE OF THE BEST FORUM SUBJECTS SINCE I'VE BEEN HERE!

Unfortunately it deals with a combination of human and sea turtle tragedies.

Pages:  1  ..  18    20    22  ..  93

Go To Top

All Content Copyright 1997- Q87 International; All Rights Reserved.